President Trump: Where is that trickle down?

The current Unemployment Rate is the lowest in 17yrs, the African American Unemployment Rate just reached the lowest level ever recorded, Layoffs are at the lowest level in 28yrs, and Food Stamp recipients are down by 2 million.

I'd say that's pretty good. Trump's on a roll. But if you only access Democrat Fake News, you won't know about the real positive news. Trump isn't the Boogeyman and it isn't all Doom & Gloom. For me personally, Trump's doing all i ask of him. Now if he just gets 1 or 2 more Supreme Court Justices, he will have accomplished all i could have expected from him. Stay tuned.

Very true

But with low unemployment, salaries should be rising sharply to compete for fewer workers and keep the employees you have
Where is the trickle down?

What is Trump doing about that?

Well obviously y'all irrational hater-bots will continue moving the goal posts. I suspect y'all will never give Trump any credit on anything. Just a hunch anyway. But hey, y'all keep on hatin. Meanwhile, Trump's gonna keep on winnin. Take care. :)

What do eliminating EOs have to do with the effects of the tax cuts?

Moron........YOU are saying that tax cuts is THE way to spur the economy....So, my question is this.......why bother eliminating regulations on companies since the tax cuts is supposed to be the answer to growth???

Were those EOs that morons like you though were "fantastic" just for show>

They just released the employment numbers for December. Salaries increased an average of 9 cents

Employers added disappointing 148K jobs in Dec.

Last month, average hourly wages rose nine cents to $26.63, nudging the annual increase to 2.5% from 2.4%. Pay gains have been stuck at about 2.5% for well over a year. Economists have expected a bigger spike because of the low unemployment rate that’s making it tougher for employers to find workers

Employers just saw their tax rate cut in half
Why did wages only creep up 9 cents?
The law didn't start until Jan.......uh.......are you stupid...

Moron........YOU are saying that tax cuts is THE way to spur the economy....So, my question is this.......why bother eliminating regulations on companies since the tax cuts is supposed to be the answer to growth???

because we hate both and both cause problems.......
the problem is you see every regulation like it protects us from bad meat......nope telling someone how high to hang a mirror.......is just added cost in paperwork and labor......

it'll take about 3 years for the tax cuts to trickle down and land in the laps of middle class tax payers .. then they can all enjoy higher taxes

in 10 years the debt increases $1.5 TRILLION DOLLARS because RW's pissed their jockey shorts and got their socks wet.

By 2019, Americans earning less than $30,000 a year would be worse off under the Senate bill, CBO found. By 2021, Americans earning $40,000 or less would be net losers, and by 2027, most people earning less than $75,000 a year would be worse off. On the flip side, millionaires and those earning $100,000 to $500,000 would be big beneficiaries, according to the CBO’s calculations. (In the CBO table below, negative signs mean people in those income brackets pay less in taxes).

imrs.php

Source: Congressional Budget Office report on Nov. 26, 2017.

The main reason the poor get hit so hard in the Senate GOP bill is because the poor would receive less government aid for health care.

The Senate Republican tax bill eliminates the requirement that almost all Americans purchase health insurance or else pay a penalty. The CBO has calculated that health insurance premiums would rise if this bill becomes law, leading 4 million Americans to lose health insurance by 2019 and 13 million to lose insurance by 2027.

Last edited:

Why on earth would you not do everything you can to grow the economy? Who says we only have to do one?

And what does that have to do with the op? Which is the tax cuts and why we aren’t seeing results from them before they are implemented

The current Unemployment Rate is the lowest in 17yrs, the African American Unemployment Rate just reached the lowest level ever recorded, Layoffs are at the lowest level in 28yrs, and Food Stamp recipients are down by 2 million.

I'd say that's pretty good. Trump's on a roll. But if you only access Democrat Fake News, you won't know about the real positive news. Trump isn't the Boogeyman and it isn't all Doom & Gloom. For me personally, Trump's doing all i ask of him. Now if he just gets 1 or 2 more Supreme Court Justices, he will have accomplished all i could have expected from him. Stay tuned.

Very true

But with low unemployment, salaries should be rising sharply to compete for fewer workers and keep the employees you have

Well obviously y'all irrational hater-bots will continue moving the goal posts. I suspect y'all will never give Trump any credit on anything. Just a hunch anyway. But hey, y'all keep on hatin. Meanwhile, Trump's gonna keep on winnin. Take care. :)

Your rambling screed had nothing to do with what I posted

They just released the employment numbers for December. Salaries increased an average of 9 cents

Employers added disappointing 148K jobs in Dec.

Last month, average hourly wages rose nine cents to $26.63, nudging the annual increase to 2.5% from 2.4%. Pay gains have been stuck at about 2.5% for well over a year. Economists have expected a bigger spike because of the low unemployment rate that’s making it tougher for employers to find workers

Employers just saw their tax rate cut in half
Why did wages only creep up 9 cents?
The law didn't start until Jan.......uh.......are you stupid...

Companies plan their 2018 expenses....NOW
Salary is one of those expenses

Come on winger... even for you, this is really stupid. The bill wasn't even passed until nearly Christmas! December job numbers have nothing to do with this legislation, even in fairy tale liberal land. Who came up with this criticism, Joy Behar?

Companies don't plan anything NOW... idiot. Most companies have fiscal years which end in March or April, sometimes May or June, and that's when they plan for the next fiscal year. Even this planning doesn't always include addition of jobs, that's generally decided quarterly based on demand for labor, not tax savings.

If you want to act like you're 5-years-old and don't comprehend how business works, don't be surprised when Trump and the GOP clean your clocks in 2018.

Come on winger... even for you, this is really stupid. The bill wasn't even passed until nearly Christmas! December job numbers have nothing to do with this legislation, even in fairy tale liberal land. Who came up with this criticism, Joy Behar?

Companies don't plan anything NOW... idiot. Most companies have fiscal years which end in March or April, sometimes May or June, and that's when they plan for the next fiscal year. Even this planning doesn't always include addition of jobs, that's generally decided quarterly based on demand for labor, not tax savings.

If you want to act like you're 5-years-old and don't comprehend how business works, don't be surprised when Trump and the GOP clean your clocks in 2018.

apparently adding $1.5 TRILLION DOLLARS to the debt doesnt bother you in the least - ANY LONGER.

The DOW is up about 5,000 points in a year, unemployment is at a 17 year low, illegal immigration is down about 80% all in a freaking year and the hypocrite left still finds a reason to whine. No surprises here.

Lewis Black the great comedian explained how trickle down doesn’t work.

Drink a lot of beer, put a cup by your feet. Piss your pants, shake your pants and very little of the piss trickles down into the cup.

Proof it doesn’t work. Lol

Because the law hasn’t even fully taken affect?

Yes and it will only get worst. Its already built into the market.

Remember we can't blame it on amazon, as amazon was there during Obama years as well.

When it's said that the tax cuts are already built into the market, the market to which they're referring is the stock market. The reason the taxes are largely already built in is because the stock market works on a speculative basis, which means that people are putting their money into it based on PREDICITIONS. That means that most of the money that would theoretically be dumped into the market on the basis of the taxes would be dumped into it beforehand, and less money would go chasing those results once the tax cuts were pushed through because, by that point, most people figure the wave has crested and it's too late to hop on and make significant gains.

The actual major revenue bump that any given company gets out of the tax cuts, however, happens when the tax cuts have gone into effect and the time to pay taxes comes around. The latest estimated tax payment for corporations, near as I can tell, was due on December 15, less than 2 weeks after the bill was voted through the house, and the cuts are all said to begin at the start of 2018. Thus, no company has seen the monetary result of that discount yet, and thus there has yet to be any revenue hit to "trickle down" from.

Lewis Black the great comedian explained how trickle down doesn’t work.

Drink a lot of beer, put a cup by your feet. Piss your pants, shake your pants and very little of the piss trickles down into the cup.

Proof it doesn’t work. Lol

saw him saw that on tv .. lol

thats about the size of it too.

Very true

Your rambling screed had nothing to do with what I posted

Like i said, i'm pretty sure you irrational hater-bots will just continue moving the goal posts. It's what haters do. But for me personally, Trump's doing all i've asked of him. It's been a great first year. And if you avoid the mass Democrat Fake News, you'll see that too.

Forum List

Back