President Trump: Where is that trickle down?

ADDING $1.5 tRILLION TO THE DEBT and 13 MILLION PEOPLE LOSING HEALTH INSURANCE doesnt bother you because Obama did ..

dumbest damn horseshit you could come up with ? .... try harder this time.

It really doesn't bother me how many people lost health insurance they couldn't afford to use and couldn't afford to pay the premiums for. I guess if I had some interest in the Insurance lobby, it might be different. If my political party was depending on big campaign contributions from corporate billionaires who are profiting from health care, maybe this would be more of a concern for me. But since I am genuinely more concerned with people being free to make their own health care decisions and take care of their own health care needs through a free market system that offers them options and alternatives, I'll stick with my viewpoint.

And again... whenever you want to present your list of things we can cut from the budget to balance it, I'm all ears! Let's hear your plan! So far you're sounding like a total hypocrite who doesn't really give two shits about the deficits or debt. You just think it's an expedient way to bash the GOP because you're a partisan hack.

the entire health care industry TOP TO BOTTOM will suffer when millions of people lose their healthcare ..

jobs vanish
consumer confidence vanishes
consumer spending takes a heavy hit
product consumption takes a heavy hit
product production takes a heavy hit
state tax revenue takes a heavy hit
heavy hit after heavy hit .......................................................................

and so on down the line .... and you and the rest of RW idiots dont give a damn?

that was trying hard enough - back under your economic rock

It's funny how the OPPOSITE of all that is happening when you claim millions have lost their health care coverage.

I think you fundamentally have a problem understanding the difference between health care and health care insurance.

no insurance no healthcare, dumbass.

fundamentally you're an idiot.
Get some, dumbass.

You said the hourly wages increased nine cents in a MONTH!

How is this result bad exactly? Seems like you failed a math and are making a case for the unimaginable Trump winnings, without even realizing it.

They just released the employment numbers for December. Salaries increased an average of 9 cents

Employers added disappointing 148K jobs in Dec.

Last month, average hourly wages rose nine cents to $26.63, nudging the annual increase to 2.5% from 2.4%. Pay gains have been stuck at about 2.5% for well over a year. Economists have expected a bigger spike because of the low unemployment rate that’s making it tougher for employers to find workers

Employers just saw their tax rate cut in half
Why did wages only creep up 9 cents?

Well until they see that the trickle down is bullshit and hurts them personally they will not see that it really didn't work under the Bush admin either..

Middle class down got screwed and the rich got richer..

We have just seen the largest corporate tax cut in history shifting over a trillion dollars into their coffers

Employees saw a 9 cent raise
Keep spewing that lie, makes you look even more stupid.Law ain't even had time to do anything yet. Besides only regressive scum thinks they deserve a raise for nothing. You want a raise? Work for it!
Show me the money

Trillion dollar tax cut....why aren't wages increasing?

I get to track this every month now

So in your world more jobs don't equal more wages?

And this is coming from the next republican is not born yet?

The next Republican President hasn't been born yet

How is this result bad exactly? Seems like you failed a math and are making a case for the unimaginable Trump winnings, without even realizing it.

9 cents an hour, translates into roughly 4 dollars a week for those who work 40 hours a week. That 4 dollars is an increase of 16 dollars per month (roughly).

Shit......................my cost of living allowance increase on my retirement was more than that.

9 cents an hour, translates into roughly 4 dollars a week for those who work 40 hours a week. That 4 dollars is an increase of 16 dollars per month (roughly).

Shit......................my cost of living allowance increase on my retirement was more than that.

You do realize, that's much more than on an average month?

If this was the progress we had from 1800s we would all be millionaires now. Trump is a fucking genius and you are too dumb to even realize it.

Now hop on the train or get run over.

Well said Siete... Trumps riding on Obama's wave . Just about time for a shark to bite Trumps ass, anyday!.

Gosh, how could any rational person believe such nonsense?

If the economy starts to grow at 4-6% after the Trump tax cuts have a chance to have their effect, one wonders what liberals will be saying then.

Well said Siete... Trumps riding on Obama's wave . Just about time for a shark to bite Trumps ass, anyday!.

If the economy starts to grow at 4-6% after the Trump tax cuts have a chance to have their effect, one wonders what liberals will be saying then.

The slowest recovery ever save the great depression turned into the biggest boom ever.

Obama wave... ROFL!

They just released the employment numbers for December. Salaries increased an average of 9 cents

Last month, average hourly wages rose nine cents to $26.63, nudging the annual increase to 2.5% from 2.4%. Pay gains have been stuck at about 2.5% for well over a year. Economists have expected a bigger spike because of the low unemployment rate that’s making it tougher for employers to find workers

I guess "trickle" is a dificullt worrd.
Tinkle is more accurate

Love to see it

And if it continues at the same pace as Obama's?

The law has not taken affect....dumbass.

Doesn't matter...it is the law

Wages for 2018 haven't been paid yet, employers just need to commit to higher salaries

But 9 cents?
That's the best they can do?

Glad you could confirm you have no fricken clue.

Ohhhhh....I have a clue

Employers just took that hefty tax cut and kept it for themselves

Ok, how long ago did the tax bill pass, 2-3 weeks ago. Wouldn't a rational person realize that most companies need to decipher the new tax law and figure out what type of impact it would have. So, analysis, meet, discuss, decide....you really are a dumbass.

Remember when you started all those “Good News!” threads bragging about the Hussein’s 8% unemployment rates?

Well President Trump’s rate right now is 4.1%.

More economic good news, unemployment rate drops to 8.6%

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

Come on winger... even for you, this is really stupid. The bill wasn't even passed until nearly Christmas! December job numbers have nothing to do with this legislation, even in fairy tale liberal land. Who came up with this criticism, Joy Behar?

Companies don't plan anything NOW... idiot. Most companies have fiscal years which end in March or April, sometimes May or June, and that's when they plan for the next fiscal year. Even this planning doesn't always include addition of jobs, that's generally decided quarterly based on demand for labor, not tax savings.

If you want to act like you're 5-years-old and don't comprehend how business works, don't be surprised when Trump and the GOP clean your clocks in 2018.

apparently adding $1.5 TRILLION DOLLARS to the debt doesnt bother you in the least - ANY LONGER.

Adding $1.5 trillion over 10 years isn't a big problem for me, especially considering the last president added $10 trillion in 8 years and the Democrat candidates for president BOTH proposed adding another $10 trillion or more over the next decade. Some would argue that we've saved about $8.5 trillion.

But now hey, if you want to lobby the Democrat party to work with Conservatives to balance the budget and start paying down the national debt, I'm all for that! Let's see your serious proposals on where we're going to slash the budget? :dunno:

I only hope that you are only kidding.

Obama added $10 trillions to the deficits in order to help us out of the recession. As you see the results of the economic boom we see today.
Trump added $1.5 trillion designed to help the 1% at the top. Not the middle income earners. That’s the difference.

You cannot use Obama’s $10 trillions as an excuse to Trump $1.5 trillion added to the deficits.

1. Obama swindled bunch of money to his special interest groups - making for one of the slowest recoveries in history.

2. Trump let workers keep more of their money.

But don't let me break you out of your delusions.

Stop your tickling me.
1. Like what? Prove it.

You purposely ignored the collapse of the real state enterprise that got us in to a big trouble.

2. Please tell me where/how did this happen?

Come on winger... even for you, this is really stupid. The bill wasn't even passed until nearly Christmas! December job numbers have nothing to do with this legislation, even in fairy tale liberal land. Who came up with this criticism, Joy Behar?

Companies don't plan anything NOW... idiot. Most companies have fiscal years which end in March or April, sometimes May or June, and that's when they plan for the next fiscal year. Even this planning doesn't always include addition of jobs, that's generally decided quarterly based on demand for labor, not tax savings.

If you want to act like you're 5-years-old and don't comprehend how business works, don't be surprised when Trump and the GOP clean your clocks in 2018.

apparently adding $1.5 TRILLION DOLLARS to the debt doesnt bother you in the least - ANY LONGER.

Adding $1.5 trillion over 10 years isn't a big problem for me, especially considering the last president added $10 trillion in 8 years and the Democrat candidates for president BOTH proposed adding another $10 trillion or more over the next decade. Some would argue that we've saved about $8.5 trillion.

But now hey, if you want to lobby the Democrat party to work with Conservatives to balance the budget and start paying down the national debt, I'm all for that! Let's see your serious proposals on where we're going to slash the budget? :dunno:

Obama added $10 trillions to the deficits in order to help us out of the recession. As you see the results of the economic boom we see today.
Trump added $1.5 trillion designed to help the 1% at the top. Not the middle income earners. That’s the difference.

You cannot use Obama’s $10 trillions as an excuse to Trump $1.5 trillion added to the deficits.

1. Obama swindled bunch of money to his special interest groups - making for one of the slowest recoveries in history.

Stop your tickling me.
1. Like what? Prove it.

You purposely ignored the collapse of the real state enterprise that got us in to a big trouble.

Let's see...

TARP, gave billions and billions to banks, for example. I wonder how much lobbying all the companies who gained some of that stimulus money did.

I don't know the exact details on what wizardry Trump used to get his brilliant tax plan to pass, but the undoubted fact is, somehow he managed to pass a pro-American plan which lets workers keep more of their money.

Well obviously y'all irrational hater-bots will continue moving the goal posts. I suspect y'all will never give Trump any credit on anything. Just a hunch anyway. But hey, y'all keep on hatin. Meanwhile, Trump's gonna keep on winnin. Take care. :)

Your rambling screed had nothing to do with what I posted

Like i said, i'm pretty sure you irrational hater-bots will just continue moving the goal posts. It's what haters do. But for me personally, Trump's doing all i've asked of him. It's been a great first year. And if you avoid the mass Democrat Fake News, you'll see that too.

he's been riding Obamas wave economic wise ..

THE END

Well said Siete... Trumps riding on Obama's wave . Just about time for a shark to bite Trumps ass, anyday!

How?

How? Maybe I can help you out from hibernation.
To start the economy was already booming in 2014, 2015 and 2016. In reality Obama created more jobs in 2016 than 2017.

So when this dude took over in Jan. 2017 the economy continue to boom followed by February, March, April and so on and so on and so on.
Trump was at the right place at the right time. It doesn’t matter who is the president Hillary, Sanders or graham or Cruz. The economy still be this good.

Wages for 2018 haven't been paid yet, employers just need to commit to higher salaries

But 9 cents?

Ohhhhh....I have a clue

Ok, how long ago did the tax bill pass, 2-3 weeks ago. Wouldn't a rational person realize that most companies need to decipher the new tax law and figure out what type of impact it would have. So, analysis, meet, discuss, decide....you really are a dumbass.
Well golly gee........

Looks like I am gunna have to hold my breath and wait for those raises to come trickling down

Another liberal exercise in cherry-picking a few negatives from a huge garden of positives. No one but the ideologically blind and dishonest will deny that the economy is clearly showing signs of picking up steam, and this is just from Trump's solid deregulatory efforts. Wait until Trump's tax cuts have a chance to kick in.

I’ve been asking this question over and over in last 6 months.
So please help me out here because I’m dying for an answer.
Tell me which and what solid deregulatory you are talking about that helps the economy? Please tell me

The economy is booming right now. Does it look like any of these corporate enterprises need any help?
Don’t forget the economy will not stay like this forever. What happened then if the economy goes downhill?
If you are middle income earners and in 8 years you will pay more taxes. While Trump is paying way less taxes. Is that fair?

This is not about dishonesty liberals or conservatives. It’s the reality what this president is doing to us.
So tell me if I’m being dishonest or lying.

What made you think that the economy will grow after the tax cuts?
Business invest because of demands NOT because of tax cuts.

Stop your tickling me.
1. Like what? Prove it.

Let's see...

1. TARP, gave billions and billions to banks, for example. I wonder how much lobbying all the companies who gained some of that stimulus money did.

2. I don't know the exact details on what wizardry Trump used to get his brilliant tax plan to pass, but the undoubted fact is, somehow he managed to pass a pro-American plan which lets workers keep more of their money.

1. Your explanation or excuses is not good enough. Be specific and a link. Remember you are not talking to a Trump supporter. Try again.

2. Only 34% of Americans support Trump tax plan.
How in the world you can support this tax plan? You temporarily get a tax cut now but in 8 years you will pay more. Trump will pay less. If you have kids that are in high school now. And in 8 years they got a job they pay more taxes to offset the $1.5 trillion that you gave to trump and his buddies. Is that fair?

Trump will pay less now and pay less forever. This is just beyond me.

The GOP tax plan just got another brutal review

New tax plan will hinder care for older Americans

Another liberal exercise in cherry-picking a few negatives from a huge garden of positives. No one but the ideologically blind and dishonest will deny that the economy is clearly showing signs of picking up steam, and this is just from Trump's solid deregulatory efforts. Wait until Trump's tax cuts have a chance to kick in.

I’ve been asking this question over and over in last 6 months.
So please help me out here because I’m dying for an answer.
Tell me which and what solid deregulatory you are talking about that helps the economy? Please tell me

The economy is booming right now. Does it look like any of these corporate enterprises need any help?
Don’t forget the economy will not stay like this forever. What happened then if the economy goes downhill?
If you are middle income earners and in 8 years you will pay more taxes. While Trump is paying way less taxes. Is that fair?

This is not about dishonesty liberals or conservatives. It’s the reality what this president is doing to us.
So tell me if I’m being dishonest or lying.

Mikegriffith I’m waiting.

There are lots of Trump supporters like you that keep bragging about deregulation deregulation deregulation helps the economy or open the market widely for businesses. I’m so sick of hearing this.

I asked this question over and over. But NOT a single one of you can provide a single proof of evidence that this dodo president EO helps the economy.

I DON’T want to hear this again unless anyone of you Trump supporter can provide me a proof.

But 9 cents?

Ohhhhh....I have a clue

Well golly gee........

Looks like I am gunna have to hold my breath and wait for those raises to come trickling down

Please do.

Forum List

Back