President Trump Would Prefer Listening to the Grunts Instead of the Generals.

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
During a tense mid-July meeting with his national-security team, President Donald Trump dismissed the counsel of high-ranking military commanders, saying he leaned toward the advice of rank-and-file soldiers over that of his generals.

The NCOs and junior officers see it on a daily basis and know exactly what’s going on – some things known and ignored by “political” senior officers worried about their careers. Let’s see if he sets up a hot line to get their input.

This story @ Trump says he wants to listen to low-ranking soldiers instead of 'lousy' advice from generals for Afghan war strategy

President Trump Would Prefer Listening to Grunts Instead of the Generals

Clearly, Trump is an elitist.

Why does Trump need to listen to anyone? I thought he knew more than the generals?
It was a very smart move on President Trump's part. When you give an order to a General and he doesn't do what you tell him to do? It's time to talk to the foot soldiers and get to the bottom of it - find out what is going on.

Trump says shit just to hear himself talk.

listen to grunts ... yeah, right.

just like he wont tell anyone his plan in the Mid East because he wants it to be a big surprise,

SURPRISE ! HE DOESNT HAVE A PLAN !!!!

No grunt is going to be honest with him. The second he leaves the brass will stick a foot up his ass .

Why does Trump need to listen to anyone? I thought he knew more than the generals?
It was a very smart move on President Trump's part. When you give an order to a General and he doesn't do what you tell him to do? It's time to talk to the foot soldiers and get to the bottom of it - find out what is going on.

But I thought Trump already knew? And why does he even need generals at all? If Trump knows a guy that can take care of all violent crime in Detroit in a week I would just hire that guy. Would end the Afghan war in 20 days.

"President Trump Would Prefer Listening to the Grunts Instead of the Generals."

Yeah, that's why he is appointing so many GRUNTS to positions in his administration instead of generals.

:rolleyes:

...dumbass.

During a tense mid-July meeting with his national-security team, President Donald Trump dismissed the counsel of high-ranking military commanders, saying he leaned toward the advice of rank-and-file soldiers over that of his generals.

The NCOs and junior officers see it on a daily basis and know exactly what’s going on – some things known and ignored by “political” senior officers worried about their careers. Let’s see if he sets up a hot line to get their input.

This story @ Trump says he wants to listen to low-ranking soldiers instead of 'lousy' advice from generals for Afghan war strategy

:rofl:

he's such a toon... and his "story" never happened.,.... like him being called by the "boyscouts" and "mexico".

and loons listen to him? really?

at some point you deserve what you get.

The Army I served with the Officers always listened to the NCO's.

Why wouldn't the POTUS listen to them?

Officers are politically motivated and advancing their careers is based
on kissing up. The enlisted men will always tell it like it is.

The Generals lead from behind, the enlisted men are out front. They know
what's going on and will say it, if for no other reason, their life is on the line.

The Army I served with the Officers always listened to the NCO's.

Why wouldn't the POTUS listen to them?

Officers are politically motivated and advancing their careers is based
on kissing up. The enlisted men will always tell it like it is.

The Generals lead from behind, the enlisted men are out front. They know
what's going on and will say it, if for no other reason, their life is on the line.
Exactly.

Works in business, too...That's exactly how Ford Motor Company addressed quality issues.

Forum List

Back