🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

President Trumps Cabinet picks.

220e9f9cd601b5a24eb1ab2f88b6585a.jpg

watermarked_cover-e13737022528071.png

It sort of reminds me of this old skit from Seinfeld:

Its not in the vid but as it goes on, he equates it to being in an out-of-body-experience. That you sit back there in total danger but somehow you feel comforted by the thin veneer of there being a license of the cabbie and the fact that the man is allegedly a professional. All the while, you’re saying to yourself, “I wouldn’t try that in my car”

At some point, I hope he illustrates why so many of our countrymen and women voted for him. So far…not so good.

I just hope these generals don't get us involved in another fiasco like Iraq. I don't see why we should get involved in other countries' business, like Syria. I would just like us to stay away from that conflict.

How are you doing eagle1462010? Long time, no see. :)

We’re going to take ISIS’s oil. How we going to do that without boots on the ground?

I just hope these generals don't get us involved in another fiasco like Iraq. I don't see why we should get involved in other countries' business, like Syria. I would just like us to stay away from that conflict.

Gave up the political talk for a while..........Simply got tired of it...................

I want Warriors leading and not politicians...................we are in an endless conflict already.........hopefully the World can reverse the damage already done and end this nightmare going on now.

Gave up the political talk for a while..........Simply got tired of it...................

I want Warriors leading and not politicians...................we are in an endless conflict already.........hopefully the World can reverse the damage already done and end this nightmare going on now.

:eek:

:eek:
9272b8767514fe6aa55b3e6ff12ed450.jpg

Forum List

Back