President Trump's plan for H-1B visa's could see MORE jobs for AMERICANS!

Just need to find some rednecks with skills then, other than being able to crush beer cans on their forehead, that is.
And the Anti White racists continue to show us why they were CRUSHED in 2016......please please continue!

I'm sorry, but most of your post is just wrong.

A) they weren't crushed. They lost because of the system. A different system and Trump wouldn't have stood a chance.
B) No anti-White racism, but hey, you keep pretending to be the victim. Boohoo.
C) I feel sorry for you.

Just need to find some rednecks with skills then, other than being able to crush beer cans on their forehead, that is.
And the Anti White racists continue to show us why they were CRUSHED in 2016......please please continue!

A) they weren't crushed. They lost because of the system. A different system and Trump wouldn't have stood a chance.
C) I feel sorry for you.
A. They were crushed and badly so. That "system" is called the electoral college smartly put in place by our founders so the elitist coasts didn't get to elect the president but ALL the people did.
B. Yes indeed LOTS of anti white racism but you keep crying snowflake I would be to if I saw my idol's work being destroyed.
C. I don't give a shit. Truly I don't.

C) I feel sorry for you.
A. They were crushed and badly so. That "system" is called the electoral college smartly put in place by our founders so the elitist coasts didn't get to elect the president but ALL the people did.
B. Yes indeed LOTS of anti white racism but you keep crying snowflake I would be to if I saw my idol's work being destroyed.

There are no statistics which can show "crushed and badly so"

In the presidential election the democrats got more votes. Nearly 3 million more. Yes, Trump won 30 to Hillary's 20, 304 to 227 on the electoral college, but that's not such a big defeat, especially when 3 of the four states that were within 1% went to Trump and half within 5% went to Trump.

Of those under 1% Trump gained 46 electoral college seats to Hillary's 4. You turn those 46 seats around, that's 92 seat change. That would have given Hillary 273 and Trump 258 which would have won it for the Democrats.

The difference in those seats was less than 11,000 votes in Michigan, 44,000 votes in PA and 13,000 votes in Wisconsin.

You have a whole country voting, and it comes down to three states and how 68,000 people voted. That's not being crushed. That's such a slight difference.

C) I feel sorry for you.

In the presidential election the democrats got more votes. Nearly 3 million more. Yes, Trump won 30 to Hillary's 20, 304 to 227 on the electoral college, but that's not such a big defeat, especially when 3 of the four states that were within 1% went to Trump and half within 5% went to Trump.

Of those under 1% Trump gained 46 electoral college seats to Hillary's 4. You turn those 46 seats around, that's 92 seat change. That would have given Hillary 273 and Trump 258 which would have won it for the Democrats.

The difference in those seats was less than 11,000 votes in Michigan, 44,000 votes in PA and 13,000 votes in Wisconsin.

You have a whole country voting, and it comes down to three states and how 68,000 people voted. That's not being crushed. That's such a slight difference.
You have seen the map of how ppl voted on election night other than the big cities its ALL RED.

C) I feel sorry for you.

You have seen the map of how ppl voted on election night other than the big cities its ALL RED.

That map shows land, not people

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

maybe stop teaching bullshit in schools like how to be a roommate or have to have anal sex during a blue moon....and teach real skills

oh and actually teach them, don't stop teaching them because minorities cant hack the subject.

C) I feel sorry for you.

So?

Let me guess, you're going to try and make the usual Koch brothers paid for view of the election that if you have 10 people in one county, they should have the same amount of power as 10 million in another....

The simple fact is that the Republicans don't represent all those people who voted for them. A better system would see at the very least 6 different parties representing different interests.

C) I feel sorry for you.

So?

Let me guess, you're going to try and make the usual Koch brothers paid for view of the election that if you have 10 people in one county, they should have the same amount of power as 10 million in another....

The simple fact is that the Republicans don't represent all those people who voted for them. A better system would see at the very least 6 different parties representing different interests.
Do you even know how the process works? Counties have nothing to do with it...
But it is funny, you guys all live in the cities run by democrats and say how shitty the country is........

maybe stop teaching bullshit in schools like how to be a roommate or have to have anal sex during a blue moon....and teach real skills

oh and actually teach them, don't stop teaching them because minorities cant hack the subject.

Well I agree.

Kids need to learn skills that will prepare them for an adult life. Sex education is extremely important too.

C) I feel sorry for you.

So?

But it is funny, you guys all live in the cities run by democrats and say how shitty the country is........

For fuck's sake. You need to go read what I was replying to.

I don't live in a city run by democrats. Thank you.

Well I agree.

Kids need to learn skills that will prepare them for an adult life. Sex education is extremely important too.

I'm mean one class for an hour can pretty much do it.......it's not something they need to teach kiddies or concentrate that much on....People were fine before sex ed.....
We need to focus on academic subjects(science, math, history, English, and Civics) and practical ones (home ec, balancing budgets, how to not get into huge debt) , sports and arts are important as well and then you can opt for college or vocational....
. but instead we waste time on social justice, black studies, how to live with a roommate, stupid shit that just divides people and makes them angry......

So?

I didn't say you specifically, it was a general statement.....liberals live in cities.....where do you live?
I live in the suburbs of Memphis.

When is Trump going to get rid of the foreign workers that he employs at his resorts. He refuses to hire American workers so why shouldn't his workers be deported.

Well I agree.

I'm mean one class for an hour can pretty much do it.......it's not something they need to teach kiddies or concentrate that much on....People were fine before sex ed.....
We need to focus on academic subjects(science, math, history, English, and Civics) and practical ones (home ec, balancing budgets, how to not get into huge debt) , sports and arts are important as well and then you can opt for college or vocational....
. but instead we waste time on social justice, black studies, how to live with a roommate, stupid shit that just divides people and makes them angry......

People were fine before mass education. So let's stop mass education. People were fine before inoculations for serious diseases, they just died a lot, but they were fine.

chlamidia-map-large.jpg

People with Chlamydia are fine.

377.png

This is a death map from Chlamydia. You can see that in the Americas and Europe people don't die from Chlamydia. So fuck it, let's not tell them about it because "they're fine".

teen-birth-rates-by-state-2014-800px.jpg

Here's a map of teenage pregnancies. Well, the kids who get pregnant are fine, they don't need to be told not to connect their private parts with the private parts of the other sex, they'll be fine, you go through a 9 month pregnancy and the chances of dying from it are minimal, so who cares? Let's not teach them about it.

But, if you take a closer look, the places that have the higher teenage pregnancy rates, and the places with higher STD rates, are the states full of people saying "People were fine before we started teaching them about sex ed".

So?

I didn't say you specifically, it was a general statement.....liberals live in cities.....where do you live?

I don't give out personal information, and for your own good, I'd suggest you don't either.

Well I agree.

People were fine before mass education. So let's stop mass education. People were fine before inoculations for serious diseases, they just died a lot, but they were fine.

chlamidia-map-large.jpg

People with Chlamydia are fine.

377.png

This is a death map from Chlamydia. You can see that in the Americas and Europe people don't die from Chlamydia. So fuck it, let's not tell them about it because "they're fine".

teen-birth-rates-by-state-2014-800px.jpg

Here's a map of teenage pregnancies. Well, the kids who get pregnant are fine, they don't need to be told not to connect their private parts with the private parts of the other sex, they'll be fine, you go through a 9 month pregnancy and the chances of dying from it are minimal, so who cares? Let's not teach them about it.

But, if you take a closer look, the places that have the higher teenage pregnancy rates, and the places with higher STD rates, are the states full of people saying "People were fine before we started teaching them about sex ed".

deaths from chlamydia? I've never heard of that

Can you die from chlamydia if not treated?
Women frequently develop pelvic inflammatory disease (PID). PID can cause infertility (not being able to get pregnant), chronic pelvic pain, tubal pregnancies, and the continued spread of the disease. In men, untreated chlamydia can cause urethral infection and complications such as swollen and tender testicles.
Chlamydia (chlamydia trachomatis genital infection)
Chlamydia (chlamydia trachomatis genital infection)
Search for: Can you die from chlamydia if not treated?

Can chlamydia kill you?
Chlamydia does not cause problems if you treat it right away. But left untreated, it can lead to serious problems, especially for women: If it spreads, it can cause pelvic inflammatory disease . This serious infection can make it hard or impossible for a woman to get pregnant.

I don't see death as an issue man..

but again, how many classes do you need to teach about STDs....wear a condom if you don't know the person......better yet, know the person.......life isn't that hard.....like I said it's something you can do in like 1 hour....you don't need a PHD.......

So?

I don't give out personal information, and for your own good, I'd suggest you don't either.
I don't think giving the city in which you live can be an issue.....it helps for people to know where you're coming from.......

Forum List

Back