Presidential and Congressional job approval ratings

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
The president is where he is normally, just over a bit or under a bit.

Congress sux as always.

Saturday, January 16
Race/Topic (Click to Sort) Poll Results Spread
President Obama Job Approval Gallup Approve 49, Disapprove 46 Approve +3

Friday, January 15
Race/Topic (Click to Sort) Poll Results Spread
President Obama Job Approval Rasmussen Reports Approve 47, Disapprove 52 Disapprove +5
Congressional Job Approval Gallup Approve 16, Disapprove 80 Disapprove +64

realclearpolitics.com

obama-pledge-dumb-dumber-tfernadez.png

Obama is doing well ;) It is the loserterians screwing the pouch in congress that the people are angry at!
But Barrypuupet has a pen and a phone....what incredible legislation that would help the middle class that Barrypuppet proposed that was rejected by congress?

BTW, the term is "screw the pooch", dumb ass.

Obama is doing well ;) It is the loserterians screwing the pouch in congress that the people are angry at!

Yep, Dims did a hell of a job after the 2008 election which ushered in Obamacare and subsequent route by the GOP in 2010. LOL.

The fact of the matter is, the American people got tired of "W" and his failed policies. They hated the wars abroad, they hated the crazy spending, they hated the illegal immigration being ignored, they hated the massive entitlements he gave us that we could not pay for, they hated his failed "No child left behind" legislation etc. Oh, did I mention the economy was in free fall?

So they turned to Obama and the Dims. When they did, the voters hated pretty much all the things I just listed that they hated about "W", so they turned to the GOP in mass in 2010. However, once put in place, the tard GOP has done virtually nothing of significance to oppose Obama, just mere slinging of poo. Did I mention that the economy now looks like it is in free fall for Obozo as well?

So now I think voters know that they have no where to turn, so there is no telling what will happen in this next election. One thing is for sure, Cruz is an up and coming phenomenon who has positioned himself opposing Congress and the press. So as the country continues to circle the drain with those in Congress and the press running the show, his popularity with continue to rise. In fact, the more they verbally abuse him, the more powerful he will become.

Last edited:

Yep, Dims did a hell of a job after the 2008 election which ushered in Obamacare and subsequent route by the GOP in 2010. LOL.

The fact of the matter is, the American people got tired of "W" and his failed policies. They hated the wars abroad, they hated the crazy spending, they hated the illegal immigration being ignored, they hated the massive entitlements he gave us that we could not pay for, they hated his failed "No child left behind" legislation etc. Oh, did I mention the economy was in free fall?

So they turned to Obama and the Dims. When they did, the voters hated pretty much all the things I just listed that they hated about "W", so they turned to the GOP in mass in 2010. However, once put in place, the tard GOP has done virtually nothing of significance to oppose Obama, just mere slinging of poo. Did I mention that the economy now looks like it is in free fall for Obozo as well?

So now I think voters know that they have no where to turn, so there is no telling what will happen in this next election. One thing is for sure, Cruz is an up and coming phenomenon who has positioned himself opposing Congress and the press. So as the country continues to circle the drain with those in Congress and the press running the show, his popularity with continue to rise. In fact, the more they verbally abuse him, the more powerful he will become.
Politics is nothing but theater. Both parties are the same at the top and work in lockstep with each other. There is a shadow government and the one they allow us to see and "vote" on as to give the false impression that we have some say on how we are governed.

Reversed and photoshopped, moron.

handheart2.jpg

The proper terms would be reversed and cropped, dumb ass.

I guess you missed the photoshopped wedding rings. No need to respond, I accept your apology.

I'll take your word for it, I tried to blow them up and they got too grainy to tell.

I clearly see a wedding ring on the altered images. To me that would be the obvious reason why the images are cropped to cut off their left hands. But, hey, you're a wingnut who is allergic to facts.

Now, I dare you to prove me wrong, retard.

EDIT: Actually that's kind of harsh, I'm just tired of morons who can't see facts for what they are. My apologies.

handheart2.jpg

I guess you missed the photoshopped wedding rings. No need to respond, I accept your apology.

I'll take your word for it, I tried to blow them up and they got too grainy to tell.

I clearly see a wedding ring on the altered images. To me that would be the obvious reason why the images are cropped to cut off their left hands. But, hey, you're a wingnut who is allergic to facts.

EDIT: Actually that's kind of harsh, I'm just tired of morons who can't see facts for what they are. My apologies.

I was looking at the hand at their breast, I went back and looked in the uncropped image you can clearly see their rings on the hands at their side. Any more unwarranted snide remarks?

handheart2.jpg

I was looking at the hand at their breast, I went back and looked in the uncropped image you can clearly see their rings on the hands at their side. Any more unwarranted snide remarks?

Their hands at their breast in the cropped (photoshopped) image have rings, they are fake it's extremely obvious. So...let;s call them what they are, 'photoshopped'.

In other words the meme like many is fake and nobody seems to care or are curious enough to take a real close look. There is no excuse for that.

handheart2.jpg

I think all of the images of Obama are cropped. It's because I don't believe Obama actually exists.

obama the empty suit.jpg

I simply refuse to believe in a mythological Prog entity that has all the answers and can meet my every need.

The fundamentalists will probably mummify his body when he dies and display it like they do all collectivist gods like Lenin and Moa and Chavez, so as to make them immortal

After all, how could we ever live without him?

Their hands at their breast in the cropped (photoshopped) image have rings, they are fake it's extremely obvious. So...let;s call them what they are, 'photoshopped'.

In other words the meme like many is fake and nobody seems to care or are curious enough to take a real close look. There is no excuse for that.
Are your feelings hurt??

handheart2.jpg

I think all of the images of Obama are cropped. It's because I don't believe Obama actually exists.

View attachment 60119

I simply refuse to believe in a mythological Prog entity that has all the answers and can meet my every need.

The fundamentalists will probably mummify his body when he dies and display it like they do all collectivist gods like Lenin and Moa and Chavez, so as to make them immortal

After all, how could we ever live without him?

Neat.

Are your feelings hurt??

About what?

Forum List

Back