Presidential and Congressional job approval ratings

825759923_1_xlarge.jpeg

Not that the meme is based in fact but ever heard of a cheat meal or day? It's imperative for a healthy sane life.
The problem is her and commander asshat don't know what is best for anyone, they just do as they are told by their puppet masters...
Lol

Who are their puppet masters?
The "green" lobby, big pharma, insurance companies, unions, gun control lobby just to name a few.
All 100% corrupt control freaks...
Lol

Big pharma?

Damn, are you thick......Medicare Part D was the "brain child" of that idiot for whom you last cast two enthusiastic votes....

Not that the meme is based in fact but ever heard of a cheat meal or day? It's imperative for a healthy sane life.
The problem is her and commander asshat don't know what is best for anyone, they just do as they are told by their puppet masters...
Lol

Didn't you just get busted playing Useful Dumbass?
The only dumbass is anyone trusting career politicians...
Lol

Though you've voted for them in the past, I'm sure you don't hold yourself accountable to that. No, not you, you are now a Trump supporter who magically tells you everything you want to hear...funny how that happened.

Lol

Lol

Is that Trump Chump code?

Lol

The "green" lobby, big pharma, insurance companies, unions, gun control lobby just to name a few.
Lol

Big pharma?

Damn, are you thick......Medicare Part D was the "brain child" of that idiot for whom you last cast two enthusiastic votes....
Na, I don't vote for dipshit career politicians like Barry. They are all the lowest of life forms.
Tough guy

Lol

Lol

Big pharma?

Na, I don't vote for dipshit career politicians like Barry. They are all the lowest of life forms.
Tough guy

Did you vote for Bush?

The really fucked up thing is 3rd post in this thread is your lying meme post and you magically walked away from it without any accountability, just like the candidates you support.

Lol

Lol

Though you've voted for them in the past, I'm sure you don't hold yourself accountable to that. No, not you, you are now a Trump supporter who magically tells you everything you want to hear...funny how that happened.
I haven't picked anyone just yet, I don't believe in dumbass fairytales like hope and change.
Commander asshat fooled a lot of people who had shit for brains...
Lol

Lol

Lol

Big pharma?

Tough guy

Did you vote for Bush?
Hell no...

Lol

Big pharma?

Tough guy

Did you vote for Bush?
Hell no...

Did you post an extremely dishonest meme and then walk away from it?

Lol

Lol

I haven't picked anyone just yet, I don't believe in dumbass fairytales like hope and change.
Lol

Hey, genius, they all have slogans.

Lol

Lol

Na, common sense. Anyone would have to be bat shit crazy to trust a career politician and believe in dip shit slogans like hope and change...

In 5 years there will be 60 million people who attended Woodstock......and 5 who will admit ever having cast a vote for Scrub....

Lol

Big pharma?

Tough guy

Did you vote for Bush?
Hell no...

Like I said, your feelings must be hurt.

Lol

Lol

Na, common sense. Anyone would have to be bat shit crazy to trust a career politician and believe in dip shit slogans like hope and change...

But you believe in "Make America Great Again", correct? From a guy who has a career in meddling in politics. Yep, that's totally different.

I'll take your word for it, I tried to blow them up and they got too grainy to tell.

I clearly see a wedding ring on the altered images. To me that would be the obvious reason why the images are cropped to cut off their left hands. But, hey, you're a wingnut who is allergic to facts.

Now, I dare you to prove me wrong, retard.

EDIT: Actually that's kind of harsh, I'm just tired of morons who can't see facts for what they are. My apologies.

I was looking at the hand at their breast, I went back and looked in the uncropped image you can clearly see their rings on the hands at their side. Any more unwarranted snide remarks?

Their hands at their breast in the cropped (photoshopped) image have rings, they are fake it's extremely obvious. So...let;s call them what they are, 'photoshopped'.

In other words the meme like many is fake and nobody seems to care or are curious enough to take a real close look. There is no excuse for that.

Honestly, I just looked at the large caption initially, didn't even notice the hands going the wrong way. Also when I enlarge the cropped photo the area where a ring would be just looked distorted, maybe my eyes aren't as good as yours.

It's the point of the meme, they even say so in the caption. Seriously, wake the fuck up for a change, why is it that reality has to wait for winguts like you to catch up? If your eye sight isn't good enough to either catch the photoshop 'oops' or you just can't read the dishonest meme and see for yourself you should think about disqualifying yourself from having an opinion.

Please, just stop replying.

Again, I apologize for being rude but for fucks sake, stop lying to yourself and just see things for what they are.

Fuck off dude, I'm here for the entertainment, no one here will change their minds. Don't sweat the small stuff and have fun.

Big pharma?

Tough guy

Did you vote for Bush?
Hell no...

Why would my feelings be hurt by debunking one of your posts? I'm merely asking if you have a basic comprehension that your post is a lie. I'm thinking you're too stupid to know. Prove me wrong.

Lol

Lol

This

fredgraph.png

looks an awful lot like the change I was hoping for....

you?

Lol

Lol

Lol

Ya, meaningless ones. Hope and change?? The POS lied to ya all and like a bunch of dolts you believed the little pawn... Lol

I clearly see a wedding ring on the altered images. To me that would be the obvious reason why the images are cropped to cut off their left hands. But, hey, you're a wingnut who is allergic to facts.

Now, I dare you to prove me wrong, retard.

EDIT: Actually that's kind of harsh, I'm just tired of morons who can't see facts for what they are. My apologies.

I was looking at the hand at their breast, I went back and looked in the uncropped image you can clearly see their rings on the hands at their side. Any more unwarranted snide remarks?

Their hands at their breast in the cropped (photoshopped) image have rings, they are fake it's extremely obvious. So...let;s call them what they are, 'photoshopped'.

In other words the meme like many is fake and nobody seems to care or are curious enough to take a real close look. There is no excuse for that.

Honestly, I just looked at the large caption initially, didn't even notice the hands going the wrong way. Also when I enlarge the cropped photo the area where a ring would be just looked distorted, maybe my eyes aren't as good as yours.

It's the point of the meme, they even say so in the caption. Seriously, wake the fuck up for a change, why is it that reality has to wait for winguts like you to catch up? If your eye sight isn't good enough to either catch the photoshop 'oops' or you just can't read the dishonest meme and see for yourself you should think about disqualifying yourself from having an opinion.

Please, just stop replying.

Again, I apologize for being rude but for fucks sake, stop lying to yourself and just see things for what they are.

Fuck off dude, I'm here for the entertainment, no one here will change their minds. Don't sweat the small stuff and have fun.

Ok, so you're not here for a reality based discussion on anything. I'll remember to bring that up when you think you have a point.

Lol

Lol

Ya, meaningless ones. Hope and change?? The POS lied to ya all and like a bunch of dolts you believed the little pawn... Lol

Health care, establishing an agreement with Iran and getting out of the worst recession since the great depression, I think for the most part he held up his end of the bargain.

In the meantime, you aren't able to decide whether a stupid right wing meme is honest or not.

Tough guy

Did you vote for Bush?
Hell no...

Why would my feelings be hurt by debunking one of your posts? I'm merely asking if you have a basic comprehension that your post is a lie. I'm thinking you're too stupid to know. Prove me wrong.
You know it's a very fitting post, Barrys a dipshit.

Forum List

Back