Presidential and Congressional job approval ratings

Honestly, I just looked at the large caption initially, didn't even notice the hands going the wrong way. Also when I enlarge the cropped photo the area where a ring would be just looked distorted, maybe my eyes aren't as good as yours.

It's the point of the meme, they even say so in the caption. Seriously, wake the fuck up for a change, why is it that reality has to wait for winguts like you to catch up? If your eye sight isn't good enough to either catch the photoshop 'oops' or you just can't read the dishonest meme and see for yourself you should think about disqualifying yourself from having an opinion.

Please, just stop replying.

Again, I apologize for being rude but for fucks sake, stop lying to yourself and just see things for what they are.

Fuck off dude, I'm here for the entertainment, no one here will change their minds. Don't sweat the small stuff and have fun.

Ok, so you're not here for a reality based discussion on anything. I'll remember to bring that up when you think you have a point.

What ever, I just don't worry about memes, some are funny, most are meaningless. As far as I'm concerned they belong in the parity forum, that's all most of them are.

This isn't the 'parity forum'. You don't worry about memes but you rah, rah them, right? who cares if they are based in fact, at least they made you feel good for following a wingnut ideology, amiright?

I don't know, maybe be more accountable.
do all 57 states agree??

Na, common sense. Anyone would have to be bat shit crazy to trust a career politician and believe in dip shit slogans like hope and change...

But you believe in "Make America Great Again", correct? From a guy who has a career in meddling in politics. Yep, that's totally different.
I'm not gullible enough to believe career politicians, look at commander asshat he lies everyday.
Trump is not a career politician but a politician, we will see what becomes of him...
Lol

I get it. What you are really saying is you don't trust any politicians except for the one you like. Jesus Christ, you feel the same as any other rube who follows their candidate unconditionally. That hardly makes you unique.
I'm a libertarian, I have not picked anyone, sweet checks. There are career politicians(lowest of life forms) then there are politicians always a lesser degree of corruption. Term limits would vastly lessen the corruption...
You really should stay out of the Koolaid.

Is labeling yourself a libertarian mean you are not accountable for your own posts?
Na, it means I don't drink the Koolaid...
Lol

It's the point of the meme, they even say so in the caption. Seriously, wake the fuck up for a change, why is it that reality has to wait for winguts like you to catch up? If your eye sight isn't good enough to either catch the photoshop 'oops' or you just can't read the dishonest meme and see for yourself you should think about disqualifying yourself from having an opinion.

Please, just stop replying.

Again, I apologize for being rude but for fucks sake, stop lying to yourself and just see things for what they are.

Fuck off dude, I'm here for the entertainment, no one here will change their minds. Don't sweat the small stuff and have fun.

Ok, so you're not here for a reality based discussion on anything. I'll remember to bring that up when you think you have a point.

What ever, I just don't worry about memes, some are funny, most are meaningless. As far as I'm concerned they belong in the parity forum, that's all most of them are.

This isn't the 'parity forum'. You don't worry about memes but you rah, rah them, right? who cares if they are based in fact, at least they made you feel good for following a wingnut ideology, amiright?

do all 57 states agree??

More deflection. Coward.

But you believe in "Make America Great Again", correct? From a guy who has a career in meddling in politics. Yep, that's totally different.
I'm not gullible enough to believe career politicians, look at commander asshat he lies everyday.
Trump is not a career politician but a politician, we will see what becomes of him...
Lol

I get it. What you are really saying is you don't trust any politicians except for the one you like. Jesus Christ, you feel the same as any other rube who follows their candidate unconditionally. That hardly makes you unique.
I'm a libertarian, I have not picked anyone, sweet checks. There are career politicians(lowest of life forms) then there are politicians always a lesser degree of corruption. Term limits would vastly lessen the corruption...

Is labeling yourself a libertarian mean you are not accountable for your own posts?
Lol

Ok so "not drinking the kool aid" to you means you can just lie whenever you feel like it. Why such a coward?

For the record, we are talking about post #3.

Na, common sense. Anyone would have to be bat shit crazy to trust a career politician and believe in dip shit slogans like hope and change...

This

fredgraph.png

looks an awful lot like the change I was hoping for....

you?
The country is living on borrowed time, your childish denial obviously clouds any sort of reality.
The federal government has been in the shitter for many decades, now it's a banana republic.
Lol

We are not a banana republic, there is no evidence we are a banana republic, your candidate of choice is just telling you that while he provides no actual answer to get out of this make believe world he created for you.
You must be as blind as the three blind mice. Tax, spend and print... The three ingredients for banana republics all through history. Lol

Actually, that's not the definition of a banana republic.

In the meantime, why do you like in your posts and then run away from them?
Actually it is, look up countries in history who print too much and for no other reason than politically. Then like a dumbass tax needlessly for their shit for brains spending habits of their career politicians = banana republic.
Lol

This

fredgraph.png

looks an awful lot like the change I was hoping for....

you?
The country is living on borrowed time, your childish denial obviously clouds any sort of reality.
The federal government has been in the shitter for many decades, now it's a banana republic.
Lol

We are not a banana republic, there is no evidence we are a banana republic, your candidate of choice is just telling you that while he provides no actual answer to get out of this make believe world he created for you.
You must be as blind as the three blind mice. Tax, spend and print... The three ingredients for banana republics all through history. Lol

Actually it is, look up countries in history who print too much and for no other reason than politically. Then like dumbass tax needlessly for their shit for brains spending habits of their career politicians = banana republic.
Lol

Why should I look it up? Post a list of banana republics that has the US on it.

In the meantime, you lied, post #3.

You know it's a very fitting post, Barrys a dipshit.

Gaffe videos. We have Obama gaffes, Trump gaffes, Clinton gaffes, multiple Bush gaffes. How about your gaffe of posting a meme that is an obvious lie? When do you take personal responsibility for yourself?

...and the biggest gaffe of all "hope and change" worse yet the sorry saps who believe in the political correctness and drink the Kool-Aid...
Lol

Yep, why did you lie in this thread?

Everyone knows(that isn't shit for brains) hope and change is a lie... Common knowledge

I don't think you have room to talk. What about you? Your post was proven to be a lie but now you don't want to face the music: How are you such a coward?

The post was very suitable for our commander asshat... Live with it

do all 57 states agree??

More deflection. Coward.
The post was very suitable for commander asshat, Barry deserves no respect. Just another career politician lowest of life

Gaffe videos. We have Obama gaffes, Trump gaffes, Clinton gaffes, multiple Bush gaffes. How about your gaffe of posting a meme that is an obvious lie? When do you take personal responsibility for yourself?
...and the biggest gaffe of all "hope and change" worse yet the sorry saps who believe in the political correctness and drink the Kool-Aid...
Lol

Everyone knows(that isn't shit for brains) hope and change is a lie... Common knowledge

I don't think you have room to talk. What about you? Your post was proven to be a lie but now you don't want to face the music: How are you such a coward?

Actually it was a total lie and proved in this thread. That makes you a liar unless you can prove otherwise. You can't, but I thought I'd offer you the opportunity. You won't, you'll continue to obfuscate and lie because you're a wingnut and that's the only thing you guys are good for. Prove me wrong.

Lol

Lol

Ok so "not drinking the kool aid" to you means you can just lie whenever you feel like it. Why such a coward?

It was a very good post seeing as it stings Barrys Koolaid drinkers... I'm quit proud of it.
It obviously hit home. Huh??
Lol

Lol

It was a very good post seeing as it stings Barrys Koolaid drinkers... I'm quit proud of it.
Lol

Why would you be proud of it? You didn't even make it, you just copied and pasted it. Not only is it not true, you were quite lazy about it but somehow you feel pride? How about taking personal responsibility for yourself for a change? Post #3, it's yours and it's a lie.

Lol

Actually it is, look up countries in history who print too much and for no other reason than politically. Then like dumbass tax needlessly for their shit for brains spending habits of their career politicians = banana republic.
Lol

The federal government is in denial, tax too much, spend too much, print too much = banana republic.
No coming back from the stupidity, We are past the point of no return... Decades ago.

Lol

Actually it was a total lie and proved in this thread. That makes you a liar unless you can prove otherwise. You can't, but I thought I'd offer you the opportunity. You won't, you'll continue to obfuscate and lie because you're a wingnut and that's the only thing you guys are good for. Prove me wrong.
You're stinging obviously, point proven, it was very suitable and good post...
Lol

Lol

Lol

Why would you be proud of it? You didn't even make it, you just copied and pasted it. Not only is it not true, you were quite lazy about it but somehow you feel pride? How about taking personal responsibility for yourself for a change? Post #3, it's yours and it's a lie.
By your reaction, it hit home.

Lol

The federal government is in denial, tax too much, spend too much, print too much = banana republic.
No coming back from the stupidity, We are past the point of no return... Decades ago.

Ok, not only can you not defend your ideology, you can't even prove your own posts to be true. Not unexpected but that doesn't make you any less sad.

Lol

Ok, not only can you not defend your ideology, you can't even prove your own posts to be true. Not unexpected but that doesn't make you any less sad.

Another point that hit home, by your reaction.
Lol

Lol

Lol

It's not about hitting home. I could care less what you say. It's a matter of trying to debate someone when they are not equipped to understand what basic honesty is. You obviously don't, you're more interested in scoring points or something no matter the cost. To you it doesn't matter who makes the best point, it's about who makes the more outrageous statements regardless of it being honest. Not much else to say.

Lol

Lol

It's not about hitting home. I could care less what you say. It's a matter of trying to debate someone when they are not equipped to understand what basic honesty is. You obviously don't, you're more interested in scoring points or something no matter the cost. To you it doesn't matter who makes the best point, it's about who makes the more outrageous statements regardless of it being honest. Not much else to say.

...and hope and change was honest?? I saw that coming long before the campaign... Lying is an necessity for a career politician like Barry.
Lol

Lol

...and hope and change was honest?? I saw that coming long before the campaign... Lying is an necessity for a career politician like Barry.
Lol

Dude, I'm done "debating" you. You've already lied and then when it's pointed out to you, you've ignored it. It's ironic that you feel you have the right to call anyone else on supposed lies. Good bye.

Lol

Lol

Dude, I'm done "debating" you. You've already lied and then when it's pointed out to you, you've ignored it. It's ironic that you feel you have the right to call anyone else on supposed lies. Good bye.

Hope the Koolaid tastes good...
Lol

Forum List

Back