Presidential and Congressional job approval ratings

The proper terms would be reversed and cropped, dumb ass.

I guess you missed the photoshopped wedding rings. No need to respond, I accept your apology.

I'll take your word for it, I tried to blow them up and they got too grainy to tell.

I clearly see a wedding ring on the altered images. To me that would be the obvious reason why the images are cropped to cut off their left hands. But, hey, you're a wingnut who is allergic to facts.

Now, I dare you to prove me wrong, retard.

EDIT: Actually that's kind of harsh, I'm just tired of morons who can't see facts for what they are. My apologies.

I was looking at the hand at their breast, I went back and looked in the uncropped image you can clearly see their rings on the hands at their side. Any more unwarranted snide remarks?

Their hands at their breast in the cropped (photoshopped) image have rings, they are fake it's extremely obvious. So...let;s call them what they are, 'photoshopped'.

In other words the meme like many is fake and nobody seems to care or are curious enough to take a real close look. There is no excuse for that.

Honestly, I just looked at the large caption initially, didn't even notice the hands going the wrong way. Also when I enlarge the cropped photo the area where a ring would be just looked distorted, maybe my eyes aren't as good as yours.

obama-pledge-dumb-dumber-tfernadez.png
Reversed and photoshopped, moron.

handheart2.jpg

I guess you missed the photoshopped wedding rings. No need to respond, I accept your apology.

I'll take your word for it, I tried to blow them up and they got too grainy to tell.

The shtick only works of they have their left hands across their chests....

geez...

handheart2.jpg

geez...

Really, they could have had both hands at their sides and the caption, minus the fine print, would have worked for me.

I clearly see a wedding ring on the altered images. To me that would be the obvious reason why the images are cropped to cut off their left hands. But, hey, you're a wingnut who is allergic to facts.

Now, I dare you to prove me wrong, retard.

EDIT: Actually that's kind of harsh, I'm just tired of morons who can't see facts for what they are. My apologies.

I was looking at the hand at their breast, I went back and looked in the uncropped image you can clearly see their rings on the hands at their side. Any more unwarranted snide remarks?

Their hands at their breast in the cropped (photoshopped) image have rings, they are fake it's extremely obvious. So...let;s call them what they are, 'photoshopped'.

In other words the meme like many is fake and nobody seems to care or are curious enough to take a real close look. There is no excuse for that.

Honestly, I just looked at the large caption initially, didn't even notice the hands going the wrong way. Also when I enlarge the cropped photo the area where a ring would be just looked distorted, maybe my eyes aren't as good as yours.

It's the point of the meme, they even say so in the caption. Seriously, wake the fuck up for a change, why is it that reality has to wait for winguts like you to catch up? If your eye sight isn't good enough to either catch the photoshop 'oops' or you just can't read the dishonest meme and see for yourself you should think about disqualifying yourself from having an opinion.

Please, just stop replying.

Again, I apologize for being rude but for fucks sake, stop lying to yourself and just see things for what they are.

handheart2.jpg

geez...

Really, they could have had both hands at their sides and the caption, minus the fine print, would have worked for me.

Sometimes I wonder if humans should be put down like dogs when they become senile.

Not really, but after reading your hapless posts it makes me wonder.

Not that the meme is based in fact but ever heard of a cheat meal or day? It's imperative for a healthy sane life.
The problem is her and commander asshat don't know what is best for anyone, they just do as they are told by their puppet masters...
Lol

Who are their puppet masters?
The "green" lobby, big pharma, insurance companies, unions, gun control lobby just to name a few.
All 100% corrupt control freaks...
Lol

Not that the meme is based in fact but ever heard of a cheat meal or day? It's imperative for a healthy sane life.
The problem is her and commander asshat don't know what is best for anyone, they just do as they are told by their puppet masters...
Lol

Didn't you just get busted playing Useful Dumbass?
The only dumbass is anyone trusting career politicians...
Lol

Lol

Who are their puppet masters?
The "green" lobby, big pharma, insurance companies, unions, gun control lobby just to name a few.
All 100% corrupt control freaks...
Lol

Ok, odd.

What does that have to do with your meme? It's like you guys can't even pretend to stay on point. It's all emotion using some other douchebags meme.

Forum List

Back