Presidential and Congressional job approval ratings

The problem is her and commander asshat don't know what is best for anyone, they just do as they are told by their puppet masters...
Lol

Didn't you just get busted playing Useful Dumbass?
The only dumbass is anyone trusting career politicians...
Lol

Is that Trump Chump code?
Na, common sense. Anyone would have to be bat shit crazy to trust a career politician and believe in dip shit slogans like hope and change...

This

fredgraph.png

looks an awful lot like the change I was hoping for....

you?

$10T/10Mil jobs ------ $1mil/job. sweet fancy Moses.

Did you vote for Bush?
Hell no...

Did you post an extremely dishonest meme and then walk away from it?
Like I said, your feelings must be hurt.

Why would my feelings be hurt by debunking one of your posts? I'm merely asking if you have a basic comprehension that your post is a lie. I'm thinking you're too stupid to know. Prove me wrong.
You know it's a very fitting post, Barrys a dipshit.

Gaffe videos. We have Obama gaffes, Trump gaffes, Clinton gaffes, multiple Bush gaffes. How about your gaffe of posting a meme that is an obvious lie? When do you take personal responsibility for yourself?

The problem is her and commander asshat don't know what is best for anyone, they just do as they are told by their puppet masters...
Lol

Lol

Na, common sense. Anyone would have to be bat shit crazy to trust a career politician and believe in dip shit slogans like hope and change...

But you believe in "Make America Great Again", correct? From a guy who has a career in meddling in politics. Yep, that's totally different.
I'm not gullible enough to believe career politicians, look at commander asshat he lies everyday.
Trump is not a career politician but a politician, we will see what becomes of him...
Lol

Lol

Lol

This

fredgraph.png

you?
The country is living on borrowed time, your childish denial obviously clouds any sort of reality.
The federal government has been in the shitter for many decades, now it's a banana republic.
Lol

Lol

But you believe in "Make America Great Again", correct? From a guy who has a career in meddling in politics. Yep, that's totally different.
I'm not gullible enough to believe career politicians, look at commander asshat he lies everyday.
Trump is not a career politician but a politician, we will see what becomes of him...
Lol

I get it. What you are really saying is you don't trust any politicians except for the one you like. Jesus Christ, you feel the same as any other rube who follows their candidate unconditionally. That hardly makes you unique.

Lol

This

fredgraph.png

you?
The country is living on borrowed time, your childish denial obviously clouds any sort of reality.
The federal government has been in the shitter for many decades, now it's a banana republic.
Lol

We are not a banana republic, there is no evidence we are a banana republic, your candidate of choice is just telling you that while he provides no actual answer to get out of this make believe world he created for you.

Lol

Though you've voted for them in the past, I'm sure you don't hold yourself accountable to that. No, not you, you are now a Trump supporter who magically tells you everything you want to hear...funny how that happened.
I haven't picked anyone just yet, I don't believe in dumbass fairytales like hope and change.
Commander asshat fooled a lot of people who had shit for brains...
Lol

Hey, genius, they all have slogans.
Ya, meaningless ones. Hope and change?? The POS lied to ya all and like a bunch of dolts you believed the little pawn... Lol

Health care, establishing an agreement with Iran and getting out of the worst recession since the great depression, I think for the most part he held up his end of the bargain.

In the meantime, you aren't able to decide whether a stupid right wing meme is honest or not.
Your childishness is getting the better of ya, hope and change are just words of has been, never was career politician...
Lol

Though you've voted for them in the past, I'm sure you don't hold yourself accountable to that. No, not you, you are now a Trump supporter who magically tells you everything you want to hear...funny how that happened.
I haven't picked anyone just yet, I don't believe in dumbass fairytales like hope and change.
Lol

Ya, meaningless ones. Hope and change?? The POS lied to ya all and like a bunch of dolts you believed the little pawn... Lol

Health care, establishing an agreement with Iran and getting out of the worst recession since the great depression, I think for the most part he held up his end of the bargain.

In the meantime, you aren't able to decide whether a stupid right wing meme is honest or not.
Your childishness is getting the better of ya, hope and change are just words of has been, never was career politician...
Lol

I could care less about campaign slogans. Why did you post an obvious lie?

Hell no...

Why would my feelings be hurt by debunking one of your posts? I'm merely asking if you have a basic comprehension that your post is a lie. I'm thinking you're too stupid to know. Prove me wrong.

Gaffe videos. We have Obama gaffes, Trump gaffes, Clinton gaffes, multiple Bush gaffes. How about your gaffe of posting a meme that is an obvious lie? When do you take personal responsibility for yourself?

...and the biggest gaffe of all "hope and change" worse yet the sorry saps who believe in the political correctness and drink the Kool-Aid...
Lol

I was looking at the hand at their breast, I went back and looked in the uncropped image you can clearly see their rings on the hands at their side. Any more unwarranted snide remarks?

Their hands at their breast in the cropped (photoshopped) image have rings, they are fake it's extremely obvious. So...let;s call them what they are, 'photoshopped'.

In other words the meme like many is fake and nobody seems to care or are curious enough to take a real close look. There is no excuse for that.

Honestly, I just looked at the large caption initially, didn't even notice the hands going the wrong way. Also when I enlarge the cropped photo the area where a ring would be just looked distorted, maybe my eyes aren't as good as yours.

It's the point of the meme, they even say so in the caption. Seriously, wake the fuck up for a change, why is it that reality has to wait for winguts like you to catch up? If your eye sight isn't good enough to either catch the photoshop 'oops' or you just can't read the dishonest meme and see for yourself you should think about disqualifying yourself from having an opinion.

Please, just stop replying.

Again, I apologize for being rude but for fucks sake, stop lying to yourself and just see things for what they are.

Fuck off dude, I'm here for the entertainment, no one here will change their minds. Don't sweat the small stuff and have fun.

Ok, so you're not here for a reality based discussion on anything. I'll remember to bring that up when you think you have a point.

What ever, I just don't worry about memes, some are funny, most are meaningless. As far as I'm concerned they belong in the parity forum, that's all most of them are.

...and the biggest gaffe of all "hope and change" worse yet the sorry saps who believe in the political correctness and drink the Kool-Aid...
Lol

Yep, why did you lie in this thread?

Their hands at their breast in the cropped (photoshopped) image have rings, they are fake it's extremely obvious. So...let;s call them what they are, 'photoshopped'.

In other words the meme like many is fake and nobody seems to care or are curious enough to take a real close look. There is no excuse for that.

Honestly, I just looked at the large caption initially, didn't even notice the hands going the wrong way. Also when I enlarge the cropped photo the area where a ring would be just looked distorted, maybe my eyes aren't as good as yours.

It's the point of the meme, they even say so in the caption. Seriously, wake the fuck up for a change, why is it that reality has to wait for winguts like you to catch up? If your eye sight isn't good enough to either catch the photoshop 'oops' or you just can't read the dishonest meme and see for yourself you should think about disqualifying yourself from having an opinion.

Please, just stop replying.

Again, I apologize for being rude but for fucks sake, stop lying to yourself and just see things for what they are.

Fuck off dude, I'm here for the entertainment, no one here will change their minds. Don't sweat the small stuff and have fun.

Ok, so you're not here for a reality based discussion on anything. I'll remember to bring that up when you think you have a point.

What ever, I just don't worry about memes, some are funny, most are meaningless. As far as I'm concerned they belong in the parity forum, that's all most of them are.

This isn't the 'parity forum'. You don't worry about memes but you rah, rah them, right? who cares if they are based in fact, at least they made you feel good for following a wingnut ideology, amiright?

I don't know, maybe be more accountable.

Lol

Lol

I get it. What you are really saying is you don't trust any politicians except for the one you like. Jesus Christ, you feel the same as any other rube who follows their candidate unconditionally. That hardly makes you unique.
I'm a libertarian, I have not picked anyone, sweet checks. There are career politicians(lowest of life forms) then there are politicians always a lesser degree of corruption. Term limits would vastly lessen the corruption...
You really should stay out of the Koolaid.

Lol

I'm a libertarian, I have not picked anyone, sweet checks. There are career politicians(lowest of life forms) then there are politicians always a lesser degree of corruption. Term limits would vastly lessen the corruption...
You really should stay out of the Koolaid.

Is labeling yourself a libertarian mean you are not accountable for your own posts?

Lol

This

fredgraph.png

you?
Lol

We are not a banana republic, there is no evidence we are a banana republic, your candidate of choice is just telling you that while he provides no actual answer to get out of this make believe world he created for you.
You must be as blind as the three blind mice. Tax, spend and print... The three ingredients for banana republics all through history. Lol

Lol

Lol

I know hope and change was an obvious lie... Too bad the country could not see it 7+ years ago... Lol

This

fredgraph.png

you?
Lol

You must be as blind as the three blind mice. Tax, spend and print... The three ingredients for banana republics all through history. Lol

Actually, that's not the definition of a banana republic.

In the meantime, why do you like in your posts and then run away from them?

Lol

Everyone knows(that isn't shit for brains) hope and change is a lie... Common knowledge

Lol

I know hope and change was an obvious lie... Too bad the country could not see it 7+ years ago... Lol

Yep, what about your lying post in this thread? Why don't you want to talk about it?

Lol

Everyone knows(that isn't shit for brains) hope and change is a lie... Common knowledge

I don't think you have room to talk. What about you? Your post was proven to be a lie but now you don't want to face the music: How are you such a coward?

Forum List

Back