Presidential and political golf swings.

• Banned
Look at Trump's follow through and the way his toe is pointed. Nice swing. and his ball flight and accuracy are excellent.

• Banned
Just an unbelievable swing. And the club speed he still generates after trillions of gallons of wine is amazing.

Great thread! Cool to see the old timey film of big boy Taft. Boehner must be a strong dude. He has no backswing and his weight is back on his heels. But you can hear the ball contact is solid and strong. Trump has a very smooth swing and yes Obama is the ShankaPOTUS. Really awful. I thought since he plays a good game of basketball he would be wiry and athletic but he has a very weak uncoordinated swing.

• Banned
Great thread! Cool to see the old timey film of big boy Taft. Boehner must be a strong dude. He has no backswing and his weight is back on his heels. But you can hear the ball contact is solid and strong. Trump has a very smooth swing and yes Obama is the ShankaPOTUS. Really awful. I thought since he plays a good game of basketball he would be wiry and athletic but he has a very weak uncoordinated swing.
Thanks. Besides my family, golf has brought me much joy in my life.

Did you ever see this match?

I am getting back into golf after a long hiatus. Now that I am semi-retired I have a lot more time to work on my short game. Totally enjoy going to the course everyday either playing or practicing. It takes me back to my teenage days when I worked at a golf course and lived and breathed the sport.

We need a president who plays something else. Archery, fencing, boxing or something like that.

• Banned
John Kennedy had a beautiful swing. He was a great driver of the ball to green. But his putting and chipping irked him

No matter what his swing looks like, his handicap is in single figures which means he shoots in the 70s or low 80s. How many of us can do the same?

He's not political but have you ever seen Charles Barkley's swing ... OMG!

John Kennedy had a beautiful swing. He was a great driver of the ball to green. But his putting and chipping irked him

How much narcotic did it take to get him through a round of golf?

LOl. For a bad back, he sure could golf and bang Marilyn.

You are correct though, Kennedy was on a lot of dope, especially speed.

Ike was the best prez golfer. Even in age he played well.

I looked all over but could not find anything on Loretta Lynch's swing.

Forum List

Back