🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Presidential awesomeness in action

Depressingly predictable deflection from donnys standard making up shit and lying.

I was hoping that you inadequates could explain how donny could hear the screams on a soundtrack that he never heard ?

How do you know that al-Baghdadi faced death courageously? Its really up to the liberals to prove that the caliph was the great hero they contend he was. Not up to President Trump.
Man, you make up the most bizarre shit ever.

I'd like to see the Media do a "recreation" on a hollywood lot, so the people can see an actor portraying al-Baghdadi weeping to save his life, offering to give up the muslim religion so that the President will spare him.

Give vulnerable youngsters growing up in places like Mecca or Dearborn or some other islamic area a message about the islamic extremists and how guys like al-Baghdadi really don't believe their own crap.

Wasn't al-Baghdadi already killed once or twice before?
What if he never really even existed? Not in the incarnation or as the story we are told?

What if ISIS/ISIL is just a front? :dunno:

What if once the U.S. decides to pull out and de-fund the CIA program, there is no more use for this front?

Depressingly predictable deflection from donnys standard making up shit and lying.

I was hoping that you inadequates could explain how donny could hear the screams on a soundtrack that he never heard ?
DO you have access to the intel the president has?
No one has access to his type of intel. . . :rolleyes:

iu

How do you know that al-Baghdadi faced death courageously? Its really up to the liberals to prove that the caliph was the great hero they contend he was. Not up to President Trump.

The fact that he ran into a tunnel with three of his children says everything you need to know about the man.

Jo

Doubts over Donald Trump's dramatic account of Baghdadi raid

Footage of the US special forces raid on Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi’s Syrian compound reportedly consisted of overhead surveillance footage and no audio, prompting questions over the extent of the dramatic licence taken by Donald Trump in describing the final moments of one of the most wanted terrorists in the world.

US officials who also watched the feed have declined to echo details of Trump’s macabre account of the Isis’s leader death on Saturday, including that Baghdadi was “whimpering, crying and screaming all the way”.

Enabling Donny to deduce pinpoint audio reactions from a purely video link. They reckon that you cant hear a tree fall in the woods (or similar) but every day this amazing man pushes back the boundary of what is possible.

The Six Million Dollar Man had super human powers of hearing and perhaps we have found the man who could do justice to that role in any remake of the classic ?

God bless you Donny.

What is sad is you and your country sits on their asses, waiting for the U.S. to do something and then when we do, you bitch about it. I am all for pulling American troops out of the Middle East and then you can bitch about us NOT being there. At least we won't be risking American lives. I know if it came to helping America you wouldn't lift a finger. Best to you and your country, but I don't want or expect the same from evil such as yourself.

Footage of the US special forces raid on Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi’s Syrian compound reportedly consisted of overhead surveillance footage and no audio, prompting questions over the extent of the dramatic licence taken by Donald Trump in describing the final moments of one of the most wanted terrorists in the world.

US officials who also watched the feed have declined to echo details of Trump’s macabre account of the Isis’s leader death on Saturday, including that Baghdadi was “whimpering, crying and screaming all the way”.

Enabling Donny to deduce pinpoint audio reactions from a purely video link. They reckon that you cant hear a tree fall in the woods (or similar) but every day this amazing man pushes back the boundary of what is possible.

The Six Million Dollar Man had super human powers of hearing and perhaps we have found the man who could do justice to that role in any remake of the classic ?

God bless you Donny.
Wow defending the Most wanted man in the world
Nobody is defending him you idiot.
Wow a defender of the defenseless
You don't even see the irony in that, do you?

God bless you Donny.
The democommiecrats will tell it this way

Trump killers pursued Baghdadi through the tunnels while Baghdadi could be heard praying along the way. The austere religious scholar tried to shield his wives and children from the ravening infidels intent on the children's deaths. His last words were "Allah forgive them. They know not what they do." The world mourns the loss of this kind and benevolent man today. He will be remembered for his fondest wish. To be a tourist when he said "see you in New York". Trump, the wanton killer, murdered the entire family.
No, we won't.

We don't make shit up for fun like you children do.
The Washington post already beat you to the making shit up part.
No clue what you are babbling about.

Aaaa

God bless you Donny.
Wow defending the Most wanted man in the world
Nobody is defending him you idiot.
Wow a defender of the defenseless
You don't even see the irony in that, do you?
Are you comparing trump to a terrorist ? Lol so sad

God bless you Donny.

What is sad is you and your country sits on their asses, waiting for the U.S. to do something and then when we do, you bitch about it. I am all for pulling American troops out of the Middle East and then you can bitch about us NOT being there. At least we won't be risking American lives. I know if it came to helping America you wouldn't lift a finger. Best to you and your country, but I don't want or expect the same from evil such as yourself.
You dragged us into the Iraq oil war on the back of a parcel of lies. We wont make that mistake again.

His last words were Tommy I love you.

God bless you Donny.

You dragged us into the Iraq oil war on the back of a parcel of lies. We wont make that mistake again.

We defended you in WWII, we won’t make that mistake again. When we were hit in 911 you celebrated long into the night. You celebrate when we have adversity, you aren’t an ally, you are not our friend, you are evil.

Last edited:

God bless you Donny.

We defended you in WWII, we won’t make that mistake again.

I'd like to know when the UK is going to apologize for burning the WH. Even Al-qaeda , even Hitler, didn't do that.

God bless you Donny.

We defended you in WWII, we won’t make that mistake again. When we were hit in 911 you celebrated long into the night. You celebrate when we have adversity, you aren’t an ally, you are not our friend, you are evil.

You talk some shit. Nobody celebrated 9/11 over here. In fact I remember flags flying at half mast and crowds standing for a minutes silence as a mark of respect for the fallen. Why do you need to lie like this ?

God bless you Donny.
The Commander in Chief was undoubtedly briefed by people on the ground.
Your desperation to smear just makes you act stupidly.

Forum List

Back