Presidential candidate discusses size of his......

Jeddahite

VIP Member
Oct 31, 2015
As rude, as crude as repugnant and vile as Trump has been, I would never have believed that he would lower himself so far into the gutter as to make reference to his genitals. Neither would I have believed that he would reference a former candidate, Romney, as performing a sex act on him. Yes, Rubio used a childish taunt on Trump but instead of ignoring it as an adult would have done, Trump stepped right into it...and responded. Maybe he can get his three wives to validate him. Trump's pathological desire to bully is dragging us all down to the level of preschoolers. I am so sick of learning every day that Trump has crossed another line of decency. I wouldn't allow this behavior in my children. Why is anyone accepting it from someone who wants to be the leader of the free world?

As rude, as crude as repugnant and vile as Trump has been, I would never have believed that he would lower himself so far into the gutter as to make reference to his genitals. Neither would I have believed that he would reference a former candidate, Romney, as performing a sex act on him. Yes, Rubio used a childish taunt on Trump but instead of ignoring it as an adult would have done, Trump stepped right into it...and responded. Maybe he can get his three wives to validate him. Trump's pathological desire to bully is dragging us all down to the level of preschoolers. I am so sick of learning every day that Trump has crossed another line of decency. I wouldn't allow this behavior in my children. Why is anyone accepting it from someone who wants to be the leader of the free world?

Faux outrage noted.

Short answer: People are just that sick and tired of the status quo. They are tired of career politicians, of which both Rubio and Cruz are both guilty. Trump's ability to say and do anything outrageous speaks to the height of disgust Americans have with the Beltway insiders.

Trump was responding to Rubio's innuendo in the first case. Rubio should've never said, "You know what they say about men with small hands." Why no outrage at him? As for the second case, I don't know if Trump was referencing a sexual act. Romney had previously attacked Trump in a blistering speech. When questioned about that speech, Trump said it was bewildering since Romney had previously sought Trump's endorsement and would've done anything to get it--even begging on his knees. Not necessarily sexual.

Faux outrage noted.
Nothing faux about it. I AM outraged that we now accept this crudity as the norm. And as for outrage at Rubio, yes I'm appalled that candidates sink to this level. Why couldn't Trump ignore him? Because he always takes the bait, like a child who can't control his baser impulses.

Hypocrisy of OP noted, blaming Trump for RESPONDING to a line of attack introduced by Establishment Rubio.

WTG OP.

I think Trump handled that as well as it possibly could be handled.

If anyone should be taken to task, it should be Rubio and only Rubio.

Nothing faux about it. I AM outraged that we now accept this crudity as the norm. And as for outrage at Rubio, yes I'm appalled that candidates sink to this level. Why couldn't Trump ignore him? Because he always takes the bait, like a child who can't control his baser impulses.

OMG OP, are you coming down with a case of the vapors?

Thank God you have your fainting couch for just such an emergency. :rolleyes:

Fainting Couch.png

I have to agree that its crude and very un presidential, even un professional, but maybe he just wants to point out that he is the first president in many years to actually have a set.

Neither would I have believed that he would reference a former candidate, Romney, as performing a sex act on him

Do you have a link to this, because I believe this is your dirty mind in overdrive, and not what was actually said.

I heard Trump say something like "Romney would have gotten down on his knees for my endorsement", as in begging. That your depraved thoughts went straight to something other than that says a lot more about you I think than it does about Trump.

Scott Pelley called it "something much worse" last night on the news. My depraved mind cannot begin to come up with all the vile things Trump has said. Keep coming up with excuses and rationales for Trump because you're beginning to convince me the guy is a saint and I've been all wrong about him.

Scott Pelley called it "something much worse" last night on the news. My depraved mind cannot begin to come up with all the vile things Trump has said. Keep coming up with excuses and rationales for Trump because you're beginning to convince me the guy is a saint and I've been all wrong about him.

Get yer' mind outta the gutter!

Again, Rubio never mentioned his junk. He said you can't trust people with small hands.

Just goes to show how insecure Donald is about his hands and his junk

Get yer' mind outta the gutter!
Get Trump's mind outta the gutter.

Forum List

Back