Presidential Rating Criteria Used By Historians. Where do You Put Obama?

This gawd damned asshole always announcing what we are going to fucking do~ HE IS responsible for the massacre to follow the withdrawal of troops!

He's doing it again with Syria- why can't someone just lock him up for the next 3 years.

I despise this idiot in chief!

SLAMABAD (AP) — Militants in Pakistan's most populous province are said to be training for what they expect will be an ethnic-based civil war in neighboring Afghanistan after foreign forces withdraw in 16 months, according to analysts and a senior militant.

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/news-general/20130908/AS-Pakistan-Preparing-for-War/

Weakest president of the modern era.

Google "weak president" just for fun.

I found the FIRST entry NOT referencing Obama on page five of the results.

https://www.google.com/search?q=wea...s=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

5 pages of links to the same Assad and Putin quotes.

WeakObama_zps7f1bdde6.png
I guess you need a lesson in Filter Bubbles!

This gawd damned asshole always announcing what we are going to fucking do~ HE IS responsible for the massacre to follow the withdrawal of troops!

He's doing it again with Syria- why can't someone just lock him up for the next 3 years.

I despise this idiot in chief!

SLAMABAD (AP) — Militants in Pakistan's most populous province are said to be training for what they expect will be an ethnic-based civil war in neighboring Afghanistan after foreign forces withdraw in 16 months, according to analysts and a senior militant.

Pakistan militants prepare for war in Afghanistan | General Headlines | Comcast

And this is news to you...well that's why the Pubs would STILL be in IRAQ, AND WHY Obama has prepared the Afghan army and is the GD PRESIDENT- he actually gets out, and doesn't send in the 82nd Airborne into Syria like Kerry would...

Last edited:
Crisis Management.

When the Benghazi Consulate was calling for help, Obama sad coldly in the Situation Room and said, "Let them die"

Of recent presidents, Obama is slightly behind Reagan. I see historians starting to sour on Reagan as the full impact of his programs are seen. Obamacare is just taking effect and is already showing savings for those states willing to implement it. In the end, Obama will be 8-10 in presidential rankings

However, this putrid excuse for a Congress will be rated the worst

Of recent presidents, Obama is slightly behind Reagan. I see historians starting to sour on Reagan as the full impact of his programs are seen.

And as more of his criminality is exposed.

Obamacare is just taking effect and is already showing savings for those states willing to implement it. In the end, Obama will be 8-10 in presidential rankings

However, this putrid excuse for a Congress will be rated the worst

That should be another criteria: who each president had to deal with, while in office.

Forum List

Back