President's Michigan Rally

Nice crowd!
Screenshot_20200910-193604_Chrome.jpg

From wikipedia, "Right Side Broadcasting Network, also known as Right Side Broadcasting, is a conservative American news and opinion media company founded by Joe Seales. It is best known for its Donald Trump rally live streams on YouTube." They have become proficient in projecting false streaming.
Even PBS's streaming has more folks approving of Trump and slightly more positive comments then negative.

. . . this does. . . not look too good for ya. . . :heehee:

The audience is primarily Trump oriented yet the audience is only slightly affirmative for Trump: meaning trouble for him politically.

"The effectiveness of this kind of [alt right, neo-fascist] propaganda demonstrates one of the chief characteristics of modern masses. They do not believe in anything visible, in the reality of their own experience; they do not trust their eyes and ears but only their imaginations, which may be caught by anything that is at once universal and consistent in itself. What convinces masses are not facts, and not even invented facts, but only the consistency of the system of which they are presumably part. Repetition, somewhat overrated in importance because of the common belief in the masses' inferior capacity grasp and remember, is important only because it convinces them of consistency in time." --Hannah Arendt, "The Origins of Totalitarianism"

meh. . . not that many folks in Freeland. That would be every conservative in town and then some . . must have pulled folks from at least Bay, Midland and the Township. . . :heehee:
I heard this afternoon people were driving in from all over. If it was closer, I would have too
I was totally unaware he was even coming. I am not a fan of either TBH, but if I had been feeling well, just for pure curiosity and posterity, I probably would have went since the MBS international airport is only like a 10 minute drive via the interstate. I mean, who wouldn't take up the opportunity to see Trump live? Even the Trump haters here, if they were honest with themselves, probably would. . . . ;)

He is a better speaker, and much more entertaining. I would have loved to see if he mentioned the flooding that affected me.

From wikipedia, "Right Side Broadcasting Network, also known as Right Side Broadcasting, is a conservative American news and opinion media company founded by Joe Seales. It is best known for its Donald Trump rally live streams on YouTube." They have become proficient in projecting false streaming.

GAH Who let you back in here?

tenor.gif

I would have loved to see if he mentioned the flooding that affected me.
He did mention millions of federal dollars being sent to a place that was devastated by the failure of a private dam. I think it was Midland. Is that your location?

He is a better speaker, and much more entertaining. I would have loved to see if he mentioned the flooding that affected me
I never thought he was a great speaker (Reagan was great), but compared with the political Vegetable, theres just a lot more substance.

“False streaming”? Don’t believe in live streams now?
False streaming? WTF is that?

Maybe he's in denial that Quid Pro Joe got busted on a live stream admitting that he extorted Ukrainian officials into firing the prosecutor who was investigating his son's company.
But he did not get busted, because you are misrepresenting what happened. While Trump is in the soup as usual.

No Darling---but do keep trying to spin.

We voters are eating up the lies now---letting them motivate us to vote against the liars and frauds---the dems, the swamp, and their chinese allies.

"proficient in projecting false streaming"

What the hell is projecting false streaming?

It's frickin' Live Video Streaming !!!

LMAO @ the Stupid Shit Leftist believe.

GAH Who let you back in here?

tenor.gif
I have put you in a good place.

“False streaming”? Don’t believe in live streams now?
False streaming? WTF is that?

Maybe he's in denial that Quid Pro Joe got busted on a live stream admitting that he extorted Ukrainian officials into firing the prosecutor who was investigating his son's company.
But he did not get busted, because you are misrepresenting what happened. While Trump is in the soup as usual.

No Darling---but do keep trying to spin. Voti

We voters are eating up the lies now---letting them motivate us to vote against the liars and frauds---the dems, the swamp, and their chinese allies.
Voting by your particulars will guarantee a Dem sweep. Real America knows that Trump and his haters are lying every single day.

He is a better speaker, and much more entertaining. I would have loved to see if he mentioned the flooding that affected me
I never thought he was a great speaker (Reagan was great), but compared with the political Vegetable, theres just a lot more substance.
I wrote. . . "better" as in. . .

better than Bush, better than Hillary, better than Joe.

Both he and Reagan have Hollywood and entertainment backgrounds.

Only Obama practiced on his delivery more, and probably did more public speaking practice than Trump, of all our 21st century politicos.

Mostly, in business and negotiation, you have to do well, or you sink.

Forum List

Back