President's Trump's D-Day Speech Confirms Him Among The Top 5 Presidents in US History.

President's Trump's D-Day Speech Confirms Him Among The Top 5 Presidents in US History.

I'd say Trump is #1-

no other POTUS in history has been filmed ranting about politics using a military cemetery as a background. What a F'n douchebag.

I liked what Trump said in his speech. "The pride of our nation", "among the greatest Americans who will ever live"....a great tribute to these amazing veterans. I also remember and liked Bill Clinton's speech 25 years ago at the 50th anniversary. "The veterans before us are in the twilight of their lives, but when they were young they saved the world." Both were outstanding tributes and served the occasion well, but I can't imagine why anyone would think a great speech is confirmation of being one of the top presidents ever. That makes no sense.

I liked what Trump said in his speech. "The pride of our nation", "among the greatest Americans who will ever live"....a great tribute to these amazing veterans. I also remember and liked Bill Clinton's speech 25 years ago at the 50th anniversary. "The veterans before us are in the twilight of their lives, but when they were young they saved the world." Both were outstanding tributes and served the occasion well, but I can't imagine why anyone would think a great speech is confirmation of being one of the top presidents ever. That makes no sense.

he can say something worthy and 10 minutes later step on his dick- yesterday could have been one of his better moments, but noooooooooo.

Are you saying that Trump is not the president of people with cancer? Or anyone else that is not physically healthy?

Good point. I was specifically alluding to Fat Jerry Nadler, Drooling Pelosi, etc. who have mental and physical impairments that make them unqualified for office.

All the while forgetting that the man you worship is an obese fast food eating dotard

Liar. Fool. More fake news from the Lying Left. Obese, you mean like THIS, jerkoff:

View attachment 264241

I don't see any OBESE HERE:

View attachment 264242

OR HERE:

View attachment 264243

OR HERE:

View attachment 264244

OR HERE:

View attachment 264245

OR HERE:

View attachment 264246

OR HERE:

View attachment 264247

OR HERE:

View attachment 264248

OR HERE:

View attachment 264250

Funny that all of the Orange hair and skin, the fast food and the pot bellies only ever show up on the Leftard approved, retouch, photoshoped doctored pictures made for the asshole Trump-bashers on the Left.

A well made suit will hide a lot.

I guess I should apologize for saying a mean thing about your god.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

And a tent of a suit will hide everything.

Yeah, his reading skills have ticked up half a notch. He's learned to go real slow 'n stuff. And he didn't ad lib, thank goodness. Thank goodness. Thank goodness. So he made it through without embarrassing the country. That's a good thing.
Sure. Ike, JFK, Obama, Reagan, Clinton, Ford, all wrote their own speeches huh?
I'm not arguing that at all. While his presentation skills are still poor, I don't expect him to write his own speeches, that's for sure.

I'm just wondering how this speech "confirms him as one of the Top 5 Presidents in History", as the OP suggests.

Or perhaps the thread title is just another example of how he and his followers have to use comical hyperbole to communicate.

Any guesses?
Coming from folks that routinely counted Obama speeches as major accomplishments, that's fucking hilarious!!!

:auiqs.jpg:
Well, you can speak with those people about that.

As for Trump, anything that isn't an embarrassment is a good thing.
You seem to go out of your way to be offended about everything he does. You are woke up the ass.

So proud President Trump is our (normal, intelligent, mentally and physically healthy US citizens) President. Meanwhile Kenyan, Barry Butthurt Hussaine is in Argentina telling the morons you can buy machine guns over the internet in the USA. :p So gross. What fucktard here voted for the Butthurt one? Speak up. Be proud to be a fucking ignoramous moron.
Obama has been rated the best President of our lifetime, so what you say about Trump probably is not true either.

Rated by whom?
I have read different polls rating him that way. You should probably read more.

Post one then. Thanks. You made the claim. Not I .
I am not going to do your work.

My work? It is your claim. The burden of proof is on you. Thank you for proving that you're full of it.

Yeah, his reading skills have ticked up half a notch. He's learned to go real slow 'n stuff.

And he didn't ad lib, thank goodness. Thank goodness. Thank goodness.

So he made it through without embarrassing the country. That's a good thing.
Hey, mac. Trumpsters have placed the bar so low, when Trump gives a speech similar to that given by any President, he gets praised to high heaven as a great orator. It WAS a good speech, but would have been better if he had put a little life into it instead of that bored-sounding sing-song cadence he adopts when trying to sound serious. Presidents are usually involved in crafting their speeches even when written by someone else, but if he could have shown some animation like when he speaks of his genius or of the accomplishments he will gain for America somewhere in the distant future, it really may have been a stirring speech.
Well, that's the problem. Our standards are so low now that, when the President can avoid embarrassing the country in a simple speech, it's seen as a positive.

Amazing to watch.
Ya'll forget just how low the bar WAS set under Obama..... It was only up from there

-Geaux
You'd like to believe the bar was set lower for Obama, but that's just Trumpster talk. However, as one who became an adult in time to vote for JFK, the great speakers , excepting Reagan, became extinct when we lost Bobby, then Ted. I never thought of Obama as one of the greats, but he was still a lot better than Trump. He had a theme, stayed on subject and didn't praise himself or his promised accomplishments at every opportunity or try to make himself 'great' by stepping on the necks and reputations of others.
RLMMFAO!!!!
Obama is taking credit for Trump's economy. Every speech was filled with hundreds of "I" instead of we. If you wanted to play a drinking game listening to an Obama speech and take a shot every time he took credit or lied about his accomplishments, you'd be drunk in the first 15 mins.
I'll take that bet, mud ole bud! Pull up some comparisons. See if Obama said HE gave the military a bunch of money, for example. Pull up all the times Obama said WE instead of ME or I and compare it to Trump's speeches. C'mon...

You seem to go out of your way to be offended about everything he does. You are woke up the ass.
No more than you go out of your way to be offended by Obama. You crammed him and Hillary into a thread about Trump's speech, fer cryin' out loud. At least I was on topic.

How in the world do you not see that?

Trump is a symptom of a country in decay, and his sheep are cheering this on.

Last edited:
Are you saying that Trump is not the president of people with cancer? Or anyone else that is not physically healthy?

Good point. I was specifically alluding to Fat Jerry Nadler, Drooling Pelosi, etc. who have mental and physical impairments that make them unqualified for office.

All the while forgetting that the man you worship is an obese fast food eating dotard

Liar. Fool. More fake news from the Lying Left. Obese, you mean like THIS, jerkoff:

View attachment 264241

View attachment 264242

OR HERE:

View attachment 264243

OR HERE:

View attachment 264244

OR HERE:

View attachment 264245

OR HERE:

View attachment 264246

OR HERE:

View attachment 264247

OR HERE:

View attachment 264248

OR HERE:

View attachment 264250

Funny that all of the Orange hair and skin, the fast food and the pot bellies only ever show up on the Leftard approved, retouch, photoshoped doctored pictures made for the asshole Trump-bashers on the Left.

Apparently NOT:

hillary_tent.jpg

Not that Trump's perfectly custom tailored form-fitting suit would ever constitute a "tent" in any of my photos except for in a totally dishonest Libtard's brain.

I'd say Trump is #1-

no other POTUS in history has been filmed ranting about politics using a military cemetery as a background. What a F'n douchebag.
And you're a worthless leftist traitor hack. See my point?

Yeah, his reading skills have ticked up half a notch. He's learned to go real slow 'n stuff.

And he didn't ad lib, thank goodness. Thank goodness. Thank goodness.

So he made it through without embarrassing the country. That's a good thing.
I was surprised he stayed awake during his own speech.

Yeah, his reading skills have ticked up half a notch. He's learned to go real slow 'n stuff. And he didn't ad lib, thank goodness. Thank goodness. Thank goodness. So he made it through without embarrassing the country. That's a good thing.
I was surprised he stayed awake during his own speech.
Hey, give him credit.

It's not that easy to be that monotone and that lifeless for that long.

Obama has been rated the best President of our lifetime, so what you say about Trump probably is not true either.

Rated by whom?

My work? It is your claim. The burden of proof is on you. Thank you for proving that you're full of it.
Thank you for showing what a lazy fuck you are.

Rated by whom?

Thank you for showing what a lazy fuck you are.

Stop talking to yourself like that. Wow. Triggered. LOVE IT!

View attachment 264241

View attachment 264242

OR HERE:

View attachment 264243

OR HERE:

View attachment 264244

OR HERE:

View attachment 264245

OR HERE:

View attachment 264246

OR HERE:

View attachment 264247

OR HERE:

View attachment 264248

OR HERE:

View attachment 264250

Apparently NOT:

View attachment 264309

Not that Trump's perfectly custom tailored form-fitting suit would ever constitute a "tent" in any of my photos except for in a totally dishonest Libtard's brain.

That's actually pretty normal for an old lady.

So proud President Trump is our (normal, intelligent, mentally and physically healthy US citizens) President. Meanwhile Kenyan, Barry Butthurt Hussaine is in Argentina telling the morons you can buy machine guns over the internet in the USA. :p So gross. What fucktard here voted for the Butthurt one? Speak up. Be proud to be a fucking ignoramous moron.
Barry?
Foul mouth?
Dead giveaway for zero college rube.
I thought it was the con who wanted to be spanked by the hooker?
Any idea why the con created fewer jobs in his last 2 years than the Kenyan did in his last 2?
Knees news didn't tell you?

tRump is a blowhard fool. Be proud you are one too!

Forum List

Back