President's Trump's D-Day Speech Confirms Him Among The Top 5 Presidents in US History.

OH Contraire Tard....

I made a fool of you and your points....
You are very intelligent and intimidating, that's for sure.

IDK about that, Mac but Debo is destroying you in this debate in my opinion.
So personal insults and third-grade name calling like "tards" constitute effective debate skills for you.

Okay.

This would certainly be appropriate for Trump supporters.

Your very first post in this thread was insulting to the President and 100% subjective. Your outrage over my opinion is laughable. You have not brought one iota of intelligence to this thread or your mini debate with Deno.

OH Contraire Tard....

So personal insults and third-grade name calling like "tards" constitute effective debate skills for you.

Okay.

Your very first post in this thread was insulting to the President and 100% subjective. Your outrage over my opinion is laughable. You have not brought one iota of intelligence to this thread or your mini debate with Deno.
I absolutely believe that you absolutely believe that, that you equate these posts in that way.

So we're good!

He seemed like he really didn't want to be there and saw the observance as a horrible chore.
Are you talking about Obama? I doubt he would of even showed up. We know Michael.... cough...cough.... I mean, Michelle Obama thinks D-Day is nothing to be proud of. She was never proud of America until folks were duped into voting for his gay husband

-Geaux
This schmuck on D day?
I am disgusted on a daily basis by this sorry excuse for a man.

Hey Dip Shit...

You can bet your Dumb Zealot Ass that those

dead soldiers wouldn't be supporting you Tards if they were alive…..
Think they'd support a vet rather than a coward with a yellow stripe down his back like Scump

So did you vote for McCain or Obama?
Obama ,,,GWB in 2000 was my last republican vote McCain was a vet ,,,,but I'liked Obama more and I did vote for Hillary and now I can see why

OH Contraire Tard....

Okay.

I absolutely believe that you absolutely believe that, that you equate these posts in that way.

So we're good!

In your opinion “we’re good”. In my opinion you feel abashed because I exposed you. Opinions vary.

All can rest assured, Donald Dork will never come close to being considered as a "top" or great President. He will be remembered as a dorky, dumb lowlife asshole classless liar and buffoon.

So proud President Trump is our (normal, intelligent, mentally and physically healthy US citizens) President. Meanwhile Kenyan, Barry Butthurt Hussaine is in Argentina telling the morons you can buy machine guns over the internet in the USA. :p So gross. What fucktard here voted for the Butthurt one? Speak up. Be proud to be a fucking ignoramous moron.
Obama has been rated the best President of our lifetime, so what you say about Trump probably is not true either.

Are you talking about Obama? I doubt he would of even showed up. We know Michael.... cough...cough.... I mean, Michelle Obama thinks D-Day is nothing to be proud of. She was never proud of America until folks were duped into voting for his gay husband

-Geaux
This schmuck on D day?
I am disgusted on a daily basis by this sorry excuse for a man.

Hey Dip Shit...

You can bet your Dumb Zealot Ass that those

dead soldiers wouldn't be supporting you Tards if they were alive…..
Think they'd support a vet rather than a coward with a yellow stripe down his back like Scump

So did you vote for McCain or Obama?
Obama ,,,GWB in 2000 was my last republican vote McCain was a vet ,,,,but I'liked Obama more and I did vote for Hillary and now I can see why

So you’re a hypocrite. Just as I suspected. Thank you for your honesty.

So proud President Trump is our (normal, intelligent, mentally and physically healthy US citizens) President. Meanwhile Kenyan, Barry Butthurt Hussaine is in Argentina telling the morons you can buy machine guns over the internet in the USA. :p So gross. What fucktard here voted for the Butthurt one? Speak up. Be proud to be a fucking ignoramous moron.
Obama has been rated the best President of our lifetime, so what you say about Trump probably is not true either.

Rated by whom?

All can rest assured, Donald Dork will never come close to being considered as a "top" or great President. He will be remembered as a dorky, dumb lowlife asshole classless liar and buffoon.

By you? Maybe. Not by many others in this thread as far as I can tell.

OH Contraire Tard....

Okay.

I like to keep it pithy with you Tards...

You have to admit that the word TARD is very descriptive

of people that support politicians that are dumb enough

to think an island can “tump” over.......

I will admit I do enjoy rubbing salt in your insane Butt Hurt..

Life is Good...........

Rated by whom?
I have read different polls rating him that way. You should probably read more.

Okay.

So we're good!

In your opinion “we’re good”. In my opinion you feel abashed because I exposed you. Opinions vary.
Sure, whatever you'd like. I'm not sure why you keep posting to me. I told you, I believe that you're saying what you believe. Relax.

Yeah, his reading skills have ticked up half a notch. He's learned to go real slow 'n stuff.

And he didn't ad lib, thank goodness. Thank goodness. Thank goodness.

So he made it through without embarrassing the country. That's a good thing.
Hey, mac. Trumpsters have placed the bar so low, when Trump gives a speech similar to that given by any President, he gets praised to high heaven as a great orator. It WAS a good speech, but would have been better if he had put a little life into it instead of that bored-sounding sing-song cadence he adopts when trying to sound serious. Presidents are usually involved in crafting their speeches even when written by someone else, but if he could have shown some animation like when he speaks of his genius or of the accomplishments he will gain for America somewhere in the distant future, it really may have been a stirring speech.

Yeah, his reading skills have ticked up half a notch. He's learned to go real slow 'n stuff.

Hey, mac. Trumpsters have placed the bar so low, when Trump gives a speech similar to that given by any President, he gets praised to high heaven as a great orator. It WAS a good speech, but would have been better if he had put a little life into it instead of that bored-sounding sing-song cadence he adopts when trying to sound serious. Presidents are usually involved in crafting their speeches even when written by someone else, but if he could have shown some animation like when he speaks of his genius or of the accomplishments he will gain for America somewhere in the distant future, it really may have been a stirring speech.
Well, that's the problem. Our standards are so low now that, when the President can avoid embarrassing the country in a simple speech, it's seen as a positive.

Amazing to watch.

Rated by whom?
I have read different polls rating him that way. You should probably read more.

Post one then. Thanks. You made the claim. Not I .

Okay.

So we're good!

Sure, whatever you'd like. I'm not sure why you keep posting to me. I told you, I believe that you're saying what you believe. Relax.

Because I am part of the message board community. Why did you post in this thread?

Well, that's the problem. Our standards are so low now that, when the President can avoid embarrassing the country in a simple speech, it's seen as a positive.

Amazing to watch.

What didn’t you like about the speech, specifically?

Amazing to watch.

What didn’t you like about the speech, specifically?
I didn't say I didn't like it. I gave my opinion in my first post.

He read it well, for him, and he didn't ad lib. That's the best I can ask for, I got it, and that's a good thing.

I've said that twice now.

Amazing to watch.
Ya'll forget just how low the bar WAS set under Obama..... It was only up from there

-Geaux

Forum List

Back