President's Trump's D-Day Speech Confirms Him Among The Top 5 Presidents in US History.

He seemed like he really didn't want to be there and saw the observance as a horrible chore.
Are you talking about Obama? I doubt he would of even showed up. We know Michael.... cough...cough.... I mean, Michelle Obama thinks D-Day is nothing to be proud of. She was never proud of America until folks were duped into voting for his gay husband

-Geaux
This schmuck on D day?
I am disgusted on a daily basis by this sorry excuse for a man.

Trump was responding to questions about the nasty comments being made by Pelosi and others. He didn't put this in his speech or read it in statements to the press. He was asked a question.
The Democrats are trashing Trump 24/7 as we speak, yet you feel he has no right to respond. I think he does.

He seemed like he really didn't want to be there and saw the observance as a horrible chore.
Are you talking about Obama? I doubt he would of even showed up. We know Michael.... cough...cough.... I mean, Michelle Obama thinks D-Day is nothing to be proud of. She was never proud of America until folks were duped into voting for his gay husband

-Geaux
This schmuck on D day?

Trump was responding to questions about the nasty comments being made by Pelosi and others. He didn't put this in his speech or read it in statements to the press. He was asked a question.
The Democrats are trashing Trump 24/7 as we speak, yet you feel he has no right to respond. I think he does.
If he weren't such a dork Donald Dork would have known how to respond without being such an asshole.

-Geaux
This schmuck on D day?

For Donald Dork, our Liar in Chief and classless buffoon, the Anniversary of D-Day was an opportunity ro use the sacred ground of a cemetery where thousands of Americans who died on D-Day and WWII as a cheap prop ro attack an American veteran who served and was wounded in war while he, Donald Trump, used his privilege and father's money to evade service, and send another man to war in his place. And his cult followers think his reading a speech during his disgraceful behavior somehow excuses his abhorrent show of disrespect for our D-Day soldiers.
Whats a disgrace is fuckers like you that burn flags and walk all over the Constitution criticizing Trump for giving a great speech at Normandy.

-Geaux
This schmuck on D day?

For Donald Dork, our Liar in Chief and classless buffoon, the Anniversary of D-Day was an opportunity ro use the sacred ground of a cemetery where thousands of Americans who died on D-Day and WWII as a cheap prop ro attack an American veteran who served and was wounded in war while he, Donald Trump, used his privilege and father's money to evade service, and send another man to war in his place. And his cult followers think his reading a speech during his disgraceful behavior somehow excuses his abhorrent show of disrespect for our D-Day soldiers.
Whats a disgrace is fuckers like you that burn flags and walk all over the Constitution criticizing Trump for giving a great speech at Normandy.
Liar. You are a desperate low life liar. Prove I burned a flag dirtbag.

-Geaux
This schmuck on D day?

Donald Dork relies on liars like you.

So proud President Trump is our (normal, intelligent, mentally and physically healthy US citizens) President. Meanwhile Kenyan, Barry Butthurt Hussaine is in Argentina telling the morons you can buy machine guns over the internet in the USA. :p So gross. What fucktard here voted for the Butthurt one? Speak up. Be proud to be a fucking ignoramous moron.
Had tears in my eyes listening to it. Great man.

-Geaux
This schmuck on D day?

If you didn’t I bet your Marxist ass pissed on one.

Yeah, his reading skills have ticked up half a notch. He's learned to go real slow 'n stuff.

And he didn't ad lib, thank goodness. Thank goodness. Thank goodness.

So he made it through without embarrassing the country. That's a good thing.
Sure. Ike, JFK, Obama, Reagan, Clinton, Ford, all wrote their own speeches huh?

Yeah, his reading skills have ticked up half a notch. He's learned to go real slow 'n stuff. And he didn't ad lib, thank goodness. Thank goodness. Thank goodness. So he made it through without embarrassing the country. That's a good thing.
I'm not arguing that at all. While his presentation skills are still poor, I don't expect him to write his own speeches, that's for sure.

I'm just wondering how this speech "confirms him as one of the Top 5 Presidents in History", as the OP suggests.

Or perhaps the thread title is just another example of how he and his followers have to use comical hyperbole to communicate.

Any guesses?

Yeah, his reading skills have ticked up half a notch. He's learned to go real slow 'n stuff. And he didn't ad lib, thank goodness. Thank goodness. Thank goodness. So he made it through without embarrassing the country. That's a good thing.
I'm not arguing that at all. While his presentation skills are still poor, I don't expect him to write his own speeches, that's for sure.

I'm just wondering how this speech "confirms him as one of the Top 5 Presidents in History", as the OP suggests.

Or perhaps the thread title is just another example of how he and his followers have to use comical hyperbole to communicate.

Any guesses?
Presentation.

So proud President Trump is our (normal, intelligent, mentally and physically healthy US citizens) President. Meanwhile Kenyan, Barry Butthurt Hussaine is in Argentina telling the morons you can buy machine guns over the internet in the USA. :p So gross. What fucktard here voted for the Butthurt one? Speak up. Be proud to be a fucking ignoramous moron.
Obama has been rated the best President of our lifetime, so what you say about Trump probably is not true either.

Rated by whom?
I have read different polls rating him that way. You should probably read more.

Post one then. Thanks. You made the claim. Not I .
I am not going to do your work.

Yeah, his reading skills have ticked up half a notch. He's learned to go real slow 'n stuff.

Hey, mac. Trumpsters have placed the bar so low, when Trump gives a speech similar to that given by any President, he gets praised to high heaven as a great orator. It WAS a good speech, but would have been better if he had put a little life into it instead of that bored-sounding sing-song cadence he adopts when trying to sound serious. Presidents are usually involved in crafting their speeches even when written by someone else, but if he could have shown some animation like when he speaks of his genius or of the accomplishments he will gain for America somewhere in the distant future, it really may have been a stirring speech.
Well, that's the problem. Our standards are so low now that, when the President can avoid embarrassing the country in a simple speech, it's seen as a positive.

Amazing to watch.
Ya'll forget just how low the bar WAS set under Obama..... It was only up from there

-Geaux
You'd like to believe the bar was set lower for Obama, but that's just Trumpster talk. However, as one who became an adult in time to vote for JFK, the great speakers , excepting Reagan, became extinct when we lost Bobby, then Ted. I never thought of Obama as one of the greats, but he was still a lot better than Trump. He had a theme, stayed on subject and didn't praise himself or his promised accomplishments at every opportunity or try to make himself 'great' by stepping on the necks and reputations of others.

Hey, mac. Trumpsters have placed the bar so low, when Trump gives a speech similar to that given by any President, he gets praised to high heaven as a great orator. It WAS a good speech, but would have been better if he had put a little life into it instead of that bored-sounding sing-song cadence he adopts when trying to sound serious. Presidents are usually involved in crafting their speeches even when written by someone else, but if he could have shown some animation like when he speaks of his genius or of the accomplishments he will gain for America somewhere in the distant future, it really may have been a stirring speech.
Well, that's the problem. Our standards are so low now that, when the President can avoid embarrassing the country in a simple speech, it's seen as a positive.

Amazing to watch.
Ya'll forget just how low the bar WAS set under Obama..... It was only up from there

-Geaux
You'd like to believe the bar was set lower for Obama, but that's just Trumpster talk. However, as one who became an adult in time to vote for JFK, the great speakers , excepting Reagan, became extinct when we lost Bobby, then Ted. I never thought of Obama as one of the greats, but he was still a lot better than Trump. He had a theme, stayed on subject and didn't praise himself or his promised accomplishments at every opportunity or try to make himself 'great' by stepping on the necks and reputations of others.
And he never grabbed pussy

-Geaux
This schmuck on D day?

If he weren't such a dork Donald Dork would have known how to respond without being such an asshole.
He knew exactly how to respond to a bunch commie bastards bent on enlarging their portfolios while screwing Americans they're supposed to to be looking out for.

Amazing to watch.

-Geaux
RLMMFAO!!!!
Obama is taking credit for Trump's economy. Every speech was filled with hundreds of "I" instead of we. If you wanted to play a drinking game listening to an Obama speech and take a shot every time he took credit or lied about his accomplishments, you'd be drunk in the first 15 mins.

-Geaux
This schmuck on D day?

Why don't you fucking cry about it!!!

Any guesses?
Coming from folks that routinely counted Obama speeches as major accomplishments, that's fucking hilarious!!!

:auiqs.jpg:

Any guesses?
Coming from folks that routinely counted Obama speeches as major accomplishments, that's fucking hilarious!!!

:auiqs.jpg:
Well, you can speak with those people about that.

As for Trump, anything that isn't an embarrassment is a good thing.

Forum List

Back