Press fawns over Joe Biden for hiring 5th woman as Press Secretary.

Will the press ask Biden to denounce White Supremacy because he delivered the eulogy at the funeral of an exaulted cyclops of the KKK and called him a friend, mentor, and guide?

Drop this shit. Byrd renounced his support of the KKK.
Biden has denounced white supremacy...don't think I've ever heard the phrase "good people...on both sides" out of his mouth. :)

"good people...on both sides"

Still getting that quote wrong, I see.

Apparently, Quid Pro Joe broke the glass ceiling for women Press Secs by hiring the 5th woman to that post, according to the libnut media.

Could they possibly find an uglier woman?

Woof. Someone please tie a pork chop around that uggo's neck so the dawgs will play with her. What's she smuggling in her nose? Sausages?

And look at those crazy eyes! That's the kind of crazy that no sane man would stick his dick in.

29dc-psaki-jumbo.jpg

Still hotter than Huckasanders, The Grish, and the primped up bottled Fox News blonde will ever be.
A woman with a brain. :)
The reality is very few men in her base would defend her if attacked. The other women would have protection.

Will the press ask Biden to denounce White Supremacy because he delivered the eulogy at the funeral of an exaulted cyclops of the KKK and called him a friend, mentor, and guide?
They will if he tells the Proud Boys to “Stand back and stand by!”

Apparently, Quid Pro Joe broke the glass ceiling for women Press Secs by hiring the 5th woman to that post, according to the libnut media.

Umm. Infinitely qualified. She has experience in handling those duties (as communications director). Unlike Spicy, The Mooch, Huckasanders, The Grish, or the Fox News bottled blonde...who put together
couldn't put a coherent sentence together and collectively, lied straight to the press and to the American people.
Powerful women frighten you. Grow up, boy.

Gosh, I wonder if she will be treated any differently than Sarah Sanders or Kayleigh? :auiqs.jpg:

I am pretty sure the press will treat her the exact same way they treated the Press Secretaries for the past 4 years.

Lots of yelling and lots of pointed questions about Biden finger raping Tara Reade.
I’m sure the Press Secretary won’t lie her ass off everyday under Biden and will treat the press like normal human beings and not like the “enemy of the people”.
what ever you say dumbass...
Is there an enemy of the press quote in that opinion piece of a journalist who never heard Obama talk negative about the press and started his statement with “I THINK”...? ;). Yea. I didn’t think so dumberass.

Drop this shit. Byrd renounced his support of the KKK.
Biden has denounced white supremacy...don't think I've ever heard the phrase "good people...on both sides" out of his mouth. :)

And you believed an exaulted cyclops of the KKK??? :rofl:

Sure he denounced it. So what? Trump denounced White Supremacy 19 times and you never believed him....but you believe and actual KKK leader?

You seem to have standards that are incredibly inconsistent.

Denouncing it makes it go away that he was an EXAULTED CYCLOPS OF THE KKK and BIDEN DELIVERED THE EULOGY AT HIS FUNERAL AND CALLED HIM A FRIEND, MENTOR, AND GUIDE.

Could they possibly find an uglier woman?

Woof. Someone please tie a pork chop around that uggo's neck so the dawgs will play with her. What's she smuggling in her nose? Sausages?

And look at those crazy eyes! That's the kind of crazy that no sane man would stick his dick in.

29dc-psaki-jumbo.jpg

Still hotter than Huckasanders, The Grish, and the primped up bottled Fox News blonde will ever be.
A woman with a brain. :)
The reality is very few men in her base would defend her if attacked. The other women would have protection.
A sponge or IUD for protection?

Proud Boys are White Supremacists?

:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:
Possibly not all but, yep, they are.

Gosh, I wonder if she will be treated any differently than Sarah Sanders or Kayleigh? :auiqs.jpg:

I am pretty sure the press will treat her the exact same way they treated the Press Secretaries for the past 4 years.

Lots of yelling and lots of pointed questions about Biden finger raping Tara Reade.
I’m sure the Press Secretary won’t lie her ass off everyday under Biden and will treat the press like normal human beings and not like the “enemy of the people”.
what ever you say dumbass...
Is there an enemy of the press quote in that opinion piece of a journalist who never heard Obama talk negative about the press and started his statement with “I THINK”...? ;). Yea. I didn’t think so dumberass.
Read and weep, Barrynutnuzzler.

:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

So you bring a link saying ONE GUY is TRYINg to turn them into racists, and you think it proves your point?

You really are a moron.

did you even read the link you posted?

"One of the proud boys is trying to rebrand the organizations as explicitly white supremacists"

Forum List

Back