Press Plays The Victim Card After Body-Slamming Republican Wins

I could buy this site if I
You guys know he's going to have to pay that reporter for assaulting him. So don't try to pretend what he did was right or justified. He may have still won the election but he's going to pay in court.

And it's probably going to be the taxpayers who pay.
He shouldn't have to pay him a dime. Maybe journalists should get insurance for when they hassle people and get in their space and get what is coming to them?

Now I know how the Nazi's did it.

The elimination of the German multi-party political system not only brought about the demise of hundreds of newspapers produced by outlawed political parties; it also allowed the state to seize the printing plants and equipment of the Communist and Social Democratic Parties, which were often turned over directly to the Nazi Party. In the following months, the Nazis established control or exerted influence over independent press organs.

The RWNJ's in this country are running things and I can see how Hitler and the Nazi's were able to do what they did. Once in power it's hard to stop them.

How the Republicans convinced Americans to let them run things again I'll never know.

People don't realize that the media isn't liberal, it's corporate owned and controlled. Only liberal on issues that don't matter. They are being controlled by the elite through the media and then convinced that it's liberal. Amazing really. Big money now runs our government. People, stupid ones, have been convinced that corporations can do it better. Well lets see. Show me how people are living 20 years from now. No savings, no healthcare, no pension, low wages, no education, no job security
He barged into a room he wasn't invited into and invaded Gianforte's personal space by shoving a recorder in his face. That's why he deserved it...he was asked to leave and he refused to.

Cry some more. Your liberal tears are delicious.

This politician did to the reporter what Treyvon Martin did to George Zimmerman. He attacked him. The politician should have been shot. You don't get to beat up someone who puts a microphone in your face. That's what you do with microphones. Especially at a public event.

Also, the guy on the airplane was asked to leave the plane but still he's going to get millions because the airlines physically assaulted him just like the congressman assaulted that reporter.

Trump was right. You'd defend him even if he murdered someone in cold blood on 5th avenue. amazing.
Yes, just look at what the GOP has been reduced to.
I make more money than you and your family combined. "Cranbrook" ?....lulzy stuff.

I could spend 35k in a day and be alright. You brag about what I consider scraps, faggot.

Then don't try to convince us Trump is right for us just because he's right for your rich ass. Telling me you are a rich republican doesn't make you look right. It makes you look greedy.

Real rich people who are intelligent know the gap between rich and poor is a problem. You see it as free market capitalism. Remember the French Revolution?

The French Revolution completely changed the social and political structure of France. It put an end to feudalism, and took political power from the Catholic church. It brought new ideas to Europe including liberty and freedom for the commoner as well as the abolishment of slavery and the rights of women. Although the revolution ended with the rise of Napoleon, the ideas and reforms did not die. These new ideas continued to influence Europe and helped to shape many of Europe's modern-day governments.
My rich ass is right for anyone...white,brown,red,yellow and black....I give people jobs and pay them well. Nobody makes minimum wage at my company, not even entry level. I also do profit share because I want employees who want to be a part of a team, not simply work for a check.

Then why do you come off as an asshole here?

You guys know he's going to have to pay that reporter for assaulting him. So don't try to pretend what he did was right or justified. He may have still won the election but he's going to pay in court.

He shouldn't have to pay him a dime. Maybe journalists should get insurance for when they hassle people and get in their space and get what is coming to them?

The elimination of the German multi-party political system not only brought about the demise of hundreds of newspapers produced by outlawed political parties; it also allowed the state to seize the printing plants and equipment of the Communist and Social Democratic Parties, which were often turned over directly to the Nazi Party. In the following months, the Nazis established control or exerted influence over independent press organs.

The RWNJ's in this country are running things and I can see how Hitler and the Nazi's were able to do what they did. Once in power it's hard to stop them.

How the Republicans convinced Americans to let them run things again I'll never know.

People don't realize that the media isn't liberal, it's corporate owned and controlled. Only liberal on issues that don't matter. They are being controlled by the elite through the media and then convinced that it's liberal. Amazing really. Big money now runs our government. People, stupid ones, have been convinced that corporations can do it better. Well lets see. Show me how people are living 20 years from now. No savings, no healthcare, no pension, low wages, no education, no job security
He barged into a room he wasn't invited into and invaded Gianforte's personal space by shoving a recorder in his face. That's why he deserved it...he was asked to leave and he refused to.

This politician did to the reporter what Treyvon Martin did to George Zimmerman. He attacked him. The politician should have been shot. You don't get to beat up someone who puts a microphone in your face. That's what you do with microphones. Especially at a public event.

Also, the guy on the airplane was asked to leave the plane but still he's going to get millions because the airlines physically assaulted him just like the congressman assaulted that reporter.

Trump was right. You'd defend him even if he murdered someone in cold blood on 5th avenue. amazing.
I make more money than you and your family combined. "Cranbrook" ?....lulzy stuff.

I could spend 35k in a day and be alright. You brag about what I consider scraps, faggot.

Then don't try to convince us Trump is right for us just because he's right for your rich ass. Telling me you are a rich republican doesn't make you look right. It makes you look greedy.

Real rich people who are intelligent know the gap between rich and poor is a problem. You see it as free market capitalism. Remember the French Revolution?

The French Revolution completely changed the social and political structure of France. It put an end to feudalism, and took political power from the Catholic church. It brought new ideas to Europe including liberty and freedom for the commoner as well as the abolishment of slavery and the rights of women. Although the revolution ended with the rise of Napoleon, the ideas and reforms did not die. These new ideas continued to influence Europe and helped to shape many of Europe's modern-day governments.
My rich ass is right for anyone...white,brown,red,yellow and black....I give people jobs and pay them well. Nobody makes minimum wage at my company, not even entry level. I also do profit share because I want employees who want to be a part of a team, not simply work for a check.
You do great things for America but are reviled by a bunch of losers who cannot acquire on their own a pot to piss in

Hey all! I am a right-wing, neo-reactionary, with an end goal of a propertarian/right/Rothbardian/Hoppeian libertarian society.

Hope to have some interesting discussions here.

So you're a nutjob. Got it.

[

By your arguments I can punch anyone who dares say blow me to my face, is that correct? You Republicans having problems using your words? Getting frustrated with the lack of results from Mitch Paul and Don?

You and your fellow Brown Shirts DO punch anyone who supports capitalism or the United States Constitution, Silly Bonobo.

Screen-Shot-2017-02-02-at-7.21.24-AM.png

I know, you're just Nazis acting like Nazis...

You do great things for America but are reviled by a bunch of losers who cannot acquire on their own a pot to piss in

Aren't those struggling blue collar workers you are bashing right now the ones your party said you'd do great things for? Well we're waiting.

I am an asshole when it comes to my money and maintaining my company's image as top shelf. I am an asshole towards parasites and losers who don't take initiative. So I am an asshole, but I'm an asshole for good reasons, not just simply to be one.

Hey all! I am a right-wing, neo-reactionary, with an end goal of a propertarian/right/Rothbardian/Hoppeian libertarian society.

Rothbardian my ass. You are a Pol Pot following totalitarian thug, part of the democrats Nazi machine.

Libs can incite but conservative cannot respond
That's their playbook But we are more effective responders and it just frosts their itty bitty feelings

Aren't those struggling blue collar workers you are bashing right now the ones your party said you'd do great things for? Well we're waiting.
No. The people I'm bashing are the types of losers who try to force my employees to join unions for no reason. I provide 3 breaks and a lunch of 1 hour(if the individual decides to, I have no issue with them taking a half)for my employees in a 12 hour period.

Rothbardian my ass. You are a Pol Pot following totalitarian thug, part of the democrats Nazi machine.
He's talking about me.

I am an asshole when it comes to my money and maintaining my company's image as top shelf. I am an asshole towards parasites and losers who don't take initiative. So I am an asshole, but I'm an asshole for good reasons, not just simply to be one.
Yeah buddy. Craft a multi million dollar company out of nothing and then sit back and take shit from welfareites?
Probably not

The Pinheads in the media claim that Trump caused that Montana candidate to body-slam that journalist.
They had very little to say about the violence at Berkeley and all of the Blacks going around parts of the country beating people up. They feel that when a journalist got aggressive and got assaulted by a guy who lost his cool, this is all Trump's fault.

No, America is pissed off about the despicable comments that leaders like F**k Schumer and Crazy Auntie Maxine Waters, screaming for impeachment before the man even took office.

We're pissed off because of the we can't watch the news without throwing a brick thru our televisions.

Too bad he didn't break the asshole's nose. He should be given a Nobel prize for what most Americans would approve of.

Last edited:

That's offensivelyopenminded's words not mine. I'm a rastafarian.

Yeah buddy. Craft a multi million dollar company out of nothing and then sit back and take shit from welfareites?
Probably not
You have to be, if you're an entrepreneur. These kids that inherit companies do not know or appreciate what a man has to go through to keep a business going. I have over 100 people to care for, I don't want them unemployed...I thought I was dong something good while enriching myself at the same time. I guess that's a crime to leftists.

The Pinheads in the media claim that Trump caused that Montana candidate to body-slam that journalist.
They had very little to say about the violence at Berkeley and all of the Blacks going around parts of the country beating people up. They feel that when a journalist got aggressive and got assaulted by a guy who lost his cool, this is all Trump's fault.

No, America is pissed off about the despicable comments that leaders like F**k Schumer and Crazy Auntie Maxine Waters, screaming for impeachment before the man even took office.

We're pissed off because of the we can't watch the news without throwing a brick thru our televisions.

Too bad he didn't break the asshole's nose. He should be given a noble prize for what most Americans would approve of.

I wish that bitch Republican would try something like that with a real man but they would never. Republicans know who they can and can't pick on.

[

Did you learn that from Murray Rothbard, Comrade? I have a copy of "Man, economy and state" right here, can you point out which page speaks of how market capitalism is a 'problem" due to the gap between rich and poor? You know, since you are a "Rothbardian" and all...

Yeah, that's what Napoleon said, you ignorant shill.

It's no one's fault but your own that you're simply too retarded to comprehend ... it's still under investigation.

What is it I don't understand, Fawn? That you really, REALLY hate Trump and will say anything to smear him? That you have not a hint or speck of integrity and only care about your party?

Hmm, I think perhaps I do understand it, sploogy.
You're truly fucking deranged conservative. :cuckoo:

Simple question, 'yes' or 'no'... is the FBI investigation over collision between Russia and Trump's campaign associates still open?

If you answer,'no,' you're insane beyond repair.

If you answer, 'yes,' lucidly explain why the news should not cover it?

Probably not
You have to be, if you're an entrepreneur. These kids that inherit companies do not know or appreciate what a man has to go through to keep a business going. I have over 100 people to care for, I don't want them unemployed...I thought I was dong something good while enriching myself at the same time. I guess that's a crime to leftists.

Oh look at the rich guy feeling like the victim. Or what, aren't we/they kissing your ass enough? You only hire them because they provide you with value, asshole. You aren't doing anyone any favors. And you only pay them as much as you have to. Why don't you pay minimum wage? Because they'll leave or not do a good job for that much. It's not because you are kind hearted.

I worked for a small business owner like you. He uses everyone who works for them. BUT, it's their fault for working for him. It was my fault accepting the position. I learned later that the only person making any money at a small business is the owner.

None of your employees will ever retire and can not afford to send their kids to college on the pay you give them. Is that correct? Thanks for offering the poorest a little bit better than minimum. Never say you didn't do the least you could.

[
Yea that's what Nazi's said to the Jews. I believe they called them snowflakes right before they marched them into the ovens.

I know that the Third Reich Nazis were violent thugs who assaulted those who dared speak ideas they opposed to.

Exactly the way you Soros Reich Nazis are violent thugs who assault anyone deviating from party dogma.

Seig Heil, Little democrat.

protesters-set-fire-berkeley.jpg

Probably not
You are a bad man creating a company out of nothing while employing hundred or so
I bet none of those hundred makes as much as you so you are bad man

Scary how many libtards think that exact way

Forum List

Back