Press Plays The Victim Card After Body-Slamming Republican Wins

What kind of a wuss files charges over broken glasses?

I would have spit out a cool one liner and sauntered off like I'm Raylan Givens

Yes. What was spun? Can't you articulate?
If you want to stick to the outlandish lie that the MSM is not into the business of propaganda, that is your cross to bear.
A simple, "no," you can't articulate what was spun would have sufficed.
Liberal roe being played again. You know what was spun. But you try to play like you don't in a proven shill attempt to get him to respond so you can attack again.
If it was spun, that moron would have been able to articulate what exactly was spun. That he chose to be a bumbling idiot instead revealed there was no spin.

Now, we have the personal attack followed by the denial. Developing.....
What did I mischaracterize?

So? Congress does not have all the intel the FBI has and the FBI is still investigating it. Again... why shouldn't the news report that?

So, there isn't even a hint of evidence of any wrongdoing, but you really, really hate Trump. And let's face it, you're Nazis so smear and innuendo are your way. :thup:
It's no one's fault but your own that you're simply too retarded to comprehend ... it's still under investigation.
Dude....you can't call someone else retarded when you're the biggest retard on these boards. You don't even know what self defense is.
You're the biggest retard on this site if you ask me.

The guy body slammed him to the ground. Are you telling me that reporter wasn't afraid for his life as he was being slammed to the ground?

If it were a black man who assaulted the reporter maybe it'd be different, right?
Observe the absolute desperation of this leftist here. He is stuck grasping for straws, trying desperately to gain the moral high ground. As you'll note, leftists cannot stick to the topic because they will lose. So here this guy is, blabbering on about what if it was a fucking black guy who bodyslammed him. Because that is there go to, when their amygdala is rubbed raw..bring out the race or sex or tranny or faggot or class card.

This is when you know they've got nothing and the best thing you could do is dismiss his stupid pleas and not even address it.

There was no black guy, this involved white men in arguably the whitest state in the Union.

I'm trying to help you realize a politician assaulting someone is not right, cool or justified. If I give you an example of how black men get shot for attacking people, maybe that will help you realize what idiots you are being. The reporter should have shot the politician. If I were a reporter I'd get my concealed weapons permit and shoot a fucker if he touched me.
I have an even better idea.
Quit being a rudely offensive twit and nobody will body-slam you.
Oh so now it's ok to body slam people who are rude? I always knew you guys were unamerican and hated free speech.

I knew this jackass set a bad precedent.

He should have been arrested.

Buzz Aldrin is an American hero.

So blow me...

By your arguments I can punch anyone who dares say blow me to my face, is that correct? You Republicans having problems using your words? Getting frustrated with the lack of results from Mitch Paul and Don?

Where did I "admit" that? In these times, such a thought as posted would be the first to enter my mind.
You said if that was you, you'd say you saw s knife to justify breaking his arm.

I did not say that. Consult Strunk & White.
Huh? You didn't say, "gosh Officer, I thought his recorder was a knife, so I reacted," :laugh: as justification to "break his arm?" When in fact, not only was a knife not involved, not even Gianforte, who was there, has said he saw a knife.

You don't follow narratives well, do you.

A knife was not involved, but in the one second you have to react to such an assault, it could well have been.
Gianforte was there and even he never suggested he saw s knife. No one there did. You'd have to lie to say one "could well have been" to justify assault.

I did not say a knife was involved.

HE did not suggest that he saw one because he did not, but as I've said, it would have been my first thought. Speculation upon the event.

A to B to C ...

People on site confirmed the behavior.
Link to the quote you gave?

Review and recall that I was indicating what my reaction might have been. The quote was speculative as to the reasoning of my statement about breaking his arm.
Who the fuck cares what you would do? The question wasn't what would you do, it was what did Jacobs do to warrant being assaulted. That you switched it to you shows the answer is "nothing." And no one outside of Gianforte's campaign confirmed what you claimed. Even better, Gianforte was charged with assault and he apologized.
He barged into a room he wasn't invited into and invaded Gianforte's personal space by shoving a recorder in his face. That's why he deserved it...he was asked to leave and he refused to.

Cry some more. Your liberal tears are delicious.

This politician did to the reporter what Treyvon Martin did to George Zimmerman. He attacked him. The politician should have been shot. You don't get to beat up someone who puts a microphone in your face. That's what you do with microphones. Especially at a public event.

Also, the guy on the airplane was asked to leave the plane but still he's going to get millions because the airlines physically assaulted him just like the congressman assaulted that reporter.

Trump was right. You'd defend him even if he murdered someone in cold blood on 5th avenue. amazing.
Yes, just look at what the GOP has been reduced to.

So two weeks ago conservatives were beside themselves when people resorted to physical violence at Berkeley but now think it just fine for a political candidate.

In both examples given The Left instigated the violence.
Oh? Exactly what did that reporter do to instigate violence against him?

Burst into a private interview, shoved a mic into the candidate's face and began shouting questions. I'd have broken his arm.

"Gosh Officer, I thought his recorder was a knife, so I reacted." :laugh:

You really are the perfect trumpkin - Just like him, you have no respect for the truth or for the rights of others.

I am not on your side. I am not on their side. I am on my side.

Bet you're a Pootarian too.

Here's what I'm taking from this latest dimocrat outrage.

Parties/candidates have platforms, so this voter has decided to approach elections with a platform too. Mine is very simple, just one plank. Any candidate who body slams or otherwise takes on a media puke or group of pukes gets my vote. Period.
Lot of people have that platform now. He raised a $100K immediately after the incident.

You guys know he's going to have to pay that reporter for assaulting him. So don't try to pretend what he did was right or justified. He may have still won the election but he's going to pay in court.

And it's probably going to be the taxpayers who pay.
He shouldn't have to pay him a dime. Maybe journalists should get insurance for when they hassle people and get in their space and get what is coming to them?

Now I know how the Nazi's did it.

The elimination of the German multi-party political system not only brought about the demise of hundreds of newspapers produced by outlawed political parties; it also allowed the state to seize the printing plants and equipment of the Communist and Social Democratic Parties, which were often turned over directly to the Nazi Party. In the following months, the Nazis established control or exerted influence over independent press organs.

The RWNJ's in this country are running things and I can see how Hitler and the Nazi's were able to do what they did. Once in power it's hard to stop them.

How the Republicans convinced Americans to let them run things again I'll never know.

People don't realize that the media isn't liberal, it's corporate owned and controlled. Only liberal on issues that don't matter. They are being controlled by the elite through the media and then convinced that it's liberal. Amazing really. Big money now runs our government. People, stupid ones, have been convinced that corporations can do it better. Well lets see. Show me how people are living 20 years from now. No savings, no healthcare, no pension, low wages, no education, no job security
Link to the quote you gave?

Review and recall that I was indicating what my reaction might have been. The quote was speculative as to the reasoning of my statement about breaking his arm.
Who the fuck cares what you would do? The question wasn't what would you do, it was what did Jacobs do to warrant being assaulted. That you switched it to you shows the answer is "nothing." And no one outside of Gianforte's campaign confirmed what you claimed. Even better, Gianforte was charged with assault and he apologized.
He barged into a room he wasn't invited into and invaded Gianforte's personal space by shoving a recorder in his face. That's why he deserved it...he was asked to leave and he refused to.

This politician did to the reporter what Treyvon Martin did to George Zimmerman. He attacked him. The politician should have been shot. You don't get to beat up someone who puts a microphone in your face. That's what you do with microphones. Especially at a public event.

Also, the guy on the airplane was asked to leave the plane but still he's going to get millions because the airlines physically assaulted him just like the congressman assaulted that reporter.

Trump was right. You'd defend him even if he murdered someone in cold blood on 5th avenue. amazing.
I make more money than you and your family combined. "Cranbrook" ?....lulzy stuff.

I could spend 35k in a day and be alright. You brag about what I consider scraps, faggot.

You said if that was you, you'd say you saw s knife to justify breaking his arm.

Huh? You didn't say, "gosh Officer, I thought his recorder was a knife, so I reacted," :laugh: as justification to "break his arm?" When in fact, not only was a knife not involved, not even Gianforte, who was there, has said he saw a knife.

A knife was not involved, but in the one second you have to react to such an assault, it could well have been.
Gianforte was there and even he never suggested he saw s knife. No one there did. You'd have to lie to say one "could well have been" to justify assault.

HE did not suggest that he saw one because he did not, but as I've said, it would have been my first thought. Speculation upon the event.

A to B to C ...
Which is what I said. Despite there not being a knife involved, you would have said you saw one to justify breaking his arm. How many more times do you want to convey that you'd lie to justify illegal actions?

A to B to C ...
Which is what I said. Despite there not being a knife involved, you would have said you saw one to justify breaking his arm. How many more times do you want to convey that you'd lie to justify illegal actions?

The density of your skull is astonishing.

A to B to C ...

The density of your skull is astonishing.
You don't like hearing your own words, huh?

Pansies want to eliminate the natural fact that in the animal kingdom physical responses can be anticipated
As humans we contain that but it's not eliminated so when you candy ass street blockers and geeky "reporters" want to shove mikes in people's faces you may want to consider the potential response

Observe the absolute desperation of this leftist here. He is stuck grasping for straws, trying desperately to gain the moral high ground. As you'll note, leftists cannot stick to the topic because they will lose. So here this guy is, blabbering on about what if it was a fucking black guy who bodyslammed him. Because that is there go to, when their amygdala is rubbed raw..bring out the race or sex or tranny or faggot or class card.

This is when you know they've got nothing and the best thing you could do is dismiss his stupid pleas and not even address it.

There was no black guy, this involved white men in arguably the whitest state in the Union.

I'm trying to help you realize a politician assaulting someone is not right, cool or justified. If I give you an example of how black men get shot for attacking people, maybe that will help you realize what idiots you are being. The reporter should have shot the politician. If I were a reporter I'd get my concealed weapons permit and shoot a fucker if he touched me.
I have an even better idea.
Quit being a rudely offensive twit and nobody will body-slam you.
Oh so now it's ok to body slam people who are rude? I always knew you guys were unamerican and hated free speech.

I knew this jackass set a bad precedent.

He should have been arrested.

Buzz Aldrin is an American hero.

So blow me...

By your arguments I can punch anyone who dares say blow me to my face, is that correct? You Republicans having problems using your words? Getting frustrated with the lack of results from Mitch Paul and Don?

Reading your posts makes me think English is a second language to you.

Here's what I'm taking from this latest dimocrat outrage.

Parties/candidates have platforms, so this voter has decided to approach elections with a platform too. Mine is very simple, just one plank. Any candidate who body slams or otherwise takes on a media puke or group of pukes gets my vote. Period.
Lot of people have that platform now. He raised a $100K immediately after the incident.

You guys know he's going to have to pay that reporter for assaulting him. So don't try to pretend what he did was right or justified. He may have still won the election but he's going to pay in court.

He shouldn't have to pay him a dime. Maybe journalists should get insurance for when they hassle people and get in their space and get what is coming to them?

The elimination of the German multi-party political system not only brought about the demise of hundreds of newspapers produced by outlawed political parties; it also allowed the state to seize the printing plants and equipment of the Communist and Social Democratic Parties, which were often turned over directly to the Nazi Party. In the following months, the Nazis established control or exerted influence over independent press organs.

The RWNJ's in this country are running things and I can see how Hitler and the Nazi's were able to do what they did. Once in power it's hard to stop them.

How the Republicans convinced Americans to let them run things again I'll never know.

People don't realize that the media isn't liberal, it's corporate owned and controlled. Only liberal on issues that don't matter. They are being controlled by the elite through the media and then convinced that it's liberal. Amazing really. Big money now runs our government. People, stupid ones, have been convinced that corporations can do it better. Well lets see. Show me how people are living 20 years from now. No savings, no healthcare, no pension, low wages, no education, no job security

I make more money than you and your family combined. "Cranbrook" ?....lulzy stuff.

I could spend 35k in a day and be alright. You brag about what I consider scraps, faggot.

Then don't try to convince us Trump is right for us just because he's right for your rich ass. Telling me you are a rich republican doesn't make you look right. It makes you look greedy.

Real rich people who are intelligent know the gap between rich and poor is a problem. You see it as free market capitalism. Remember the French Revolution?

The French Revolution completely changed the social and political structure of France. It put an end to feudalism, and took political power from the Catholic church. It brought new ideas to Europe including liberty and freedom for the commoner as well as the abolishment of slavery and the rights of women. Although the revolution ended with the rise of Napoleon, the ideas and reforms did not die. These new ideas continued to influence Europe and helped to shape many of Europe's modern-day governments.

[
It's no one's fault but your own that you're simply too retarded to comprehend ... it's still under investigation.

What is it I don't understand, Fawn? That you really, REALLY hate Trump and will say anything to smear him? That you have not a hint or speck of integrity and only care about your party?

Hmm, I think perhaps I do understand it, sploogy.

The real victim of trumps daily attacks is the public's right to know.

But, even if you disagree with the First Amendment, the Repub jerk broke the law when he assaulted another person.

We must continue to refuse to allow trumps an bullinging, lying buffoonery become the new normal.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

By "Trumps daily attacks" you mean the daily attacks on Trump by the little Goebbels of the Nazicrat party press, right Pillowbite?

Yep, exactly the way you and your fellow Nazi democrats are doing it.

Hitler had the "Third Reich," you are part of the "Soros Reich."

But you are all fucking Nazis, and you do exactly the same thing.

Now run along and put on your Jackboots and Brown Shirt, you have a Kristalnacht at Berkeley, to crush the 1st Amendment before a hated Conservative speaks...

Then don't try to convince us Trump is right for us just because he's right for your rich ass. Telling me you are a rich republican doesn't make you look right. It makes you look greedy.

Real rich people who are intelligent know the gap between rich and poor is a problem. You see it as free market capitalism. Remember the French Revolution?

The French Revolution completely changed the social and political structure of France. It put an end to feudalism, and took political power from the Catholic church. It brought new ideas to Europe including liberty and freedom for the commoner as well as the abolishment of slavery and the rights of women. Although the revolution ended with the rise of Napoleon, the ideas and reforms did not die. These new ideas continued to influence Europe and helped to shape many of Europe's modern-day governments.
My rich ass is right for anyone...white,brown,red,yellow and black....I give people jobs and pay them well. Nobody makes minimum wage at my company, not even entry level. I also do profit share because I want employees who want to be a part of a team, not simply work for a check.

Yep, exactly the way you and your fellow Nazi democrats are doing it.

Hitler had the "Third Reich," you are part of the "Soros Reich."

But you are all fucking Nazis, and you do exactly the same thing.

Now run along and put on your Jackboots and Brown Shirt, you have a Kristalnacht at Berkeley, to crush the 1st Amendment before a hated Conservative speaks...
Yea that's what Nazi's said to the Jews. I believe they called them snowflakes right before they marched them into the ovens.

Forum List

Back