Press Plays The Victim Card After Body-Slamming Republican Wins

I was taught how to kill with just one finger....
Go ahead......make my day

50bfcfd0-cf09-11e3-a1d8-2fb22c91f1dc_Clint-Eastwood-Make-My-Day.gif.cf.gif
Putz... are you now promoting shooting journalists for doing their job? How Trump of you.
Call us when a journalist does reporting.
Their job is to ask questions and report the answers. You know, what Jacobs was doing.
Call us when the MSM reports answers without spinning it.
Spin what? Gianforte was the one charged and the one to apologize? What do your delusions inform you was spun?
You mean CONGRESSMAN Elect Gianforte.

Putz... are you now promoting shooting journalists for doing their job? How Trump of you.
Their job is to ask questions and report the answers. You know, what Jacobs was doing.
Spin what? Gianforte was the one charged and the one to apologize? What do your delusions inform you was spun?
Yes. What was spun? Can't you articulate?

Self defense from an unarmed journalist?

:lmao:
Dufus has no idea how many of can cause great bodily harm unarmed.
Oh? What are they gonna do with a microphone? Stab someone?

:lol:
I've been trained in five ways to kill with a pencil. Microphone? Don't need it. Simple slam of the nose into the brain cavity will suffice.

I've been taught how to pull a liberal's tongue out through his butthole and hang him from the nearest tree with it.
Probably gonna find more than one tongue....

If you want to stick to the outlandish lie that the MSM is not into the business of propaganda, that is your cross to bear.

If you want to stick to the outlandish lie that the MSM is not into the business of propaganda, that is your cross to bear.
A simple, "no," you can't articulate what was spun would have sufficed.

So two weeks ago conservatives were beside themselves when people resorted to physical violence at Berkeley but now think it just fine for a political candidate.

You have to marvel at how far the Republican party has fallen. There is no bottom either, they crawl under the barrel and then start digging to reach the sewer. This is a party and cohort of people that have no compass at all anymore. They have given up on morals and truth and instead cling to lies and situational morality. Where they decide what is moral based on a situation. If you are old enough to have watched this evolution of conservatives it is stunning. They are hollow people now. There is no foundation.

Big difference Brown Shirt. the Congressman shoved his shoulder into the little Goebbels and later apologized. The little Goebbels was not injured and didn't even go down. He shouldn't have done it, our leaders need to keep calm even under Nazi provocation, still it was a minor incident.

Your fellow Nazis at Berkeley engaged in widespread violence for the purpose of crushing the 1st Amendment. As of yet, neither you nor any other Nazi has apologized for the behavior of your fellow Brown Shirt thugs.

Review and recall that I was indicating what my reaction might have been. The quote was speculative as to the reasoning of my statement about breaking his arm.
Who the fuck cares what you would do? The question wasn't what would you do, it was what did Jacobs do to warrant being assaulted. That you switched it to you shows the answer is "nothing." And no one outside of Gianforte's campaign confirmed what you claimed. Even better, Gianforte was charged with assault and he apologized.

You seem very confused.
Says the guy who admitted he would lie to justify assault. ::rolleyes:

Where did I "admit" that? In these times, such a thought as posted would be the first to enter my mind.
You said if that was you, you'd say you saw s knife to justify breaking his arm.

I did not say that. Consult Strunk & White.

That used to be their job.

Now they think their job is making shit up about Trump and colluding with Democrats to win elections.
What has the media made up?
The only reason you ask that silly question is because of the long list of lies that have been repeated as if they were fact, beginning with this Russian Collusion conspiracy.
The there's the lies about Russian hackers changing the outcome.
Lies about Trump giving highly classified information to Russians and that the Israelis are ticked off about it.
Lies about a Trump curtsy.
Lies about Trump getting a divorce.
Lies about Trump committing treason.
Lies about Trump's ties with Nazi's and the KKK.

This whole thing shows how far the Republicans have sunk

They celebrate a physical attack on a reporter and Gianforte probably got more votes for being "tough on the media"

The reporter was asking questions about the Republican healthcare plan. He was not making personal attacks, he was not attacking the mans family, he did not physically assault him

Healthcare

And that is why he was thrown to the ground and punched by a candidate for Congress

Yet we now know that didn't happen. Alicia Acuna has admitted that she lied.

Who the fuck cares what you would do? The question wasn't what would you do, it was what did Jacobs do to warrant being assaulted. That you switched it to you shows the answer is "nothing." And no one outside of Gianforte's campaign confirmed what you claimed. Even better, Gianforte was charged with assault and he apologized.

You seem very confused.

Where did I "admit" that? In these times, such a thought as posted would be the first to enter my mind.
You said if that was you, you'd say you saw s knife to justify breaking his arm.

Huh? You didn't say, "gosh Officer, I thought his recorder was a knife, so I reacted," :laugh: as justification to "break his arm?" When in fact, not only was a knife not involved, not even Gianforte, who was there, has said he saw a knife.

Now they think their job is making shit up about Trump and colluding with Democrats to win elections.
The only reason you ask that silly question is because of the long list of lies that have been repeated as if they were fact, beginning with this Russian Collusion conspiracy.
Lies about Trump giving highly classified information to Russians and that the Israelis are ticked off about it.
Let's start with your first one... Russian collision theory....

The FBI is currently investigating that. Are you suggesting the news shouldn't report on that?

You seem very confused.

Huh? You didn't say, "gosh Officer, I thought his recorder was a knife, so I reacted," :laugh: as justification to "break his arm?" When in fact, not only was a knife not involved, not even Gianforte, who was there, has said he saw a knife.

You don't follow narratives well, do you.

A knife was not involved, but in the one second you have to react to such an assault, it could well have been.

The FBI is currently investigating that. Are you suggesting the news shouldn't report on that?

Not the made-up news, no.

A simple, "no," you can't articulate what was spun would have sufficed.
Liberal roe being played again. You know what was spun. But you try to play like you don't in a proven shill attempt to get him to respond so you can attack again.

[

Say Fawn, what about this?

{“We don’t yet have hard evidence,” says House Minority Whip Steny Hoyer (D-MD) about the Russian collusion allegations. CNN’s Chris Cuomo, who was asking about what does it mean that there’s no hard evidence regarding Russian collusion, was interviewing the Maryland Democrat.}

Top House Democrat: We Have No Hard Evidence Of Russian Collusion

Or what about this?

{Also, former CIA Director John Brennan told Congress yesterday that the intelligence community has not been pressured to drop the Flynn investigation. To rehash, McCaskill’s colleague, Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) also said this month—twice—that there is no evidence of Russian collusion. The Senate and House Intelligence Community have found nothing either. Mr. Brennan did say that Russia had a concerted interference program, which isn’t unusual (we’ve interfered in elections before), but hacking the election didn’t occur. No vote tallies were tampered with, though I know a lot of Democrats thinks that’s what happened. Also, Brennan added that interactions with the Russians doesn’t mean that’s evidence of collusion, despite the new narrative peddled by some on the Left, which is that any meeting with the Russians is inappropriate.}

Another Democratic Senator Says There's Not Enough Evidence To Point To Russian Collusion

You don't follow narratives well, do you.

A knife was not involved, but in the one second you have to react to such an assault, it could well have been.
Gianforte was there and even he never suggested he saw s knife. No one there did. You'd have to lie to say one "could well have been" to justify assault.

Not the made-up news, no.
The left has even begun spinning sports news ESPN.

[

Say Fawn, what about this?

{“We don’t yet have hard evidence,” says House Minority Whip Steny Hoyer (D-MD) about the Russian collusion allegations. CNN’s Chris Cuomo, who was asking about what does it mean that there’s no hard evidence regarding Russian collusion, was interviewing the Maryland Democrat.}

Top House Democrat: We Have No Hard Evidence Of Russian Collusion

Or what about this?

{Also, former CIA Director John Brennan told Congress yesterday that the intelligence community has not been pressured to drop the Flynn investigation. To rehash, McCaskill’s colleague, Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) also said this month—twice—that there is no evidence of Russian collusion. The Senate and House Intelligence Community have found nothing either. Mr. Brennan did say that Russia had a concerted interference program, which isn’t unusual (we’ve interfered in elections before), but hacking the election didn’t occur. No vote tallies were tampered with, though I know a lot of Democrats thinks that’s what happened. Also, Brennan added that interactions with the Russians doesn’t mean that’s evidence of collusion, despite the new narrative peddled by some on the Left, which is that any meeting with the Russians is inappropriate.}

Another Democratic Senator Says There's Not Enough Evidence To Point To Russian Collusion
So? Congress does not have all the intel the FBI has and the FBI is still investigating it. Again... why shouldn't the news report that?

No evidence of it anywhere after months of false accusations and investigations going nowhere......yes....the media should report it.

Forum List

Back