Press Plays The Victim Card After Body-Slamming Republican Wins

No twit.....in order for a Stand Your Ground claim you have to show you feared death or great bodily harm.......I know you are stupid...but you should really do more research...

The guy body slammed him to the ground. Are you telling me that reporter wasn't afraid for his life as he was being slammed to the ground?

If it were a black man who assaulted the reporter maybe it'd be different, right?
Observe the absolute desperation of this leftist here. He is stuck grasping for straws, trying desperately to gain the moral high ground. As you'll note, leftists cannot stick to the topic because they will lose. So here this guy is, blabbering on about what if it was a fucking black guy who bodyslammed him. Because that is there go to, when their amygdala is rubbed raw..bring out the race or sex or tranny or faggot or class card.

This is when you know they've got nothing and the best thing you could do is dismiss his stupid pleas and not even address it.

There was no black guy, this involved white men in arguably the whitest state in the Union.

I'm trying to help you realize a politician assaulting someone is not right, cool or justified. If I give you an example of how black men get shot for attacking people, maybe that will help you realize what idiots you are being. The reporter should have shot the politician. If I were a reporter I'd get my concealed weapons permit and shoot a fucker if he touched me.
Stop lying. Self defense is justified for ANYBODY threatened.
Self defense from an unarmed journalist?

:lmao:
Hot damn you're stupid, son.

The guy body slammed him to the ground. Are you telling me that reporter wasn't afraid for his life as he was being slammed to the ground?

If it were a black man who assaulted the reporter maybe it'd be different, right?
Observe the absolute desperation of this leftist here. He is stuck grasping for straws, trying desperately to gain the moral high ground. As you'll note, leftists cannot stick to the topic because they will lose. So here this guy is, blabbering on about what if it was a fucking black guy who bodyslammed him. Because that is there go to, when their amygdala is rubbed raw..bring out the race or sex or tranny or faggot or class card.

This is when you know they've got nothing and the best thing you could do is dismiss his stupid pleas and not even address it.

There was no black guy, this involved white men in arguably the whitest state in the Union.

I'm trying to help you realize a politician assaulting someone is not right, cool or justified. If I give you an example of how black men get shot for attacking people, maybe that will help you realize what idiots you are being. The reporter should have shot the politician. If I were a reporter I'd get my concealed weapons permit and shoot a fucker if he touched me.

Dufus has no idea how many of can cause great bodily harm unarmed.
Oh? What are they gonna do with a microphone? Stab someone?

:lol:

Dude, you should just shut up and walk away. You don't even understand what self defense is.

The Pinheads in the media claim that Trump caused that Montana candidate to body-slam that journalist.
They had very little to say about the violence at Berkeley and all of the Blacks going around parts of the country beating people up. They feel that when a journalist got aggressive and got assaulted by a guy who lost his cool, this is all Trump's fault.

No, America is pissed off about the despicable comments that leaders like F**k Schumer and Crazy Auntie Maxine Waters, screaming for impeachment before the man even took office.

We're pissed off because of the we can't watch the news without throwing a brick thru our televisions.

Don Lemon is a gay, racist piece of shit.

Gays learn to lie at an early age out of necessity.

This in turn makes them easy targets for manipulation.

This is a very ironic post considering you just started a thread as a lie.

LEGAL HELP

Personal Space Law and Legal Definition

Personal space is an approximate area surrounding an individual in which other people should not physically violate in order for them to feel comfortable and secure. It is the zone around individuals which they regard as psychologically theirs. The amount of personal space required for any given person is subjective. It also depends on how well you know the other person. The more intimate the relationship, the less personal space is involved.

The law does not recognize a specific crime or civil action based on violation of personal space per se. *However, the law does recognize various actions based on assault, harassment and unwelcome touching*.
"

I've been trained in five ways to kill with a pencil. Microphone? Don't need it. Simple slam of the nose into the brain cavity will suffice.

If you want to get a jackass to do something you first must get its attention.

If you want to get a liberal's attention you seriously gotta get its attentioin.

Logic doesn't work.

Ass-kicking has promise!

The left here will not concede that shoving a recorder in someone's face is harassment and invasion of personal space because they don't care about facts and reality. This whole show of crying and moaning for the little faggot that got body slammed is purely driven by hatred for Republicans. Nothing more and nothing less.

Don't take a word they say seriously.

Here's what I'm taking from this latest dimocrat outrage.

Parties/candidates have platforms, so this voter has decided to approach elections with a platform too. Mine is very simple, just one plank. Any candidate who body slams or otherwise takes on a media puke or group of pukes gets my vote. Period.
Lot of people have that platform now. He raised a $100K immediately after the incident.

You guys know he's going to have to pay that reporter for assaulting him. So don't try to pretend what he did was right or justified. He may have still won the election but he's going to pay in court.

And it's probably going to be the taxpayers who pay.
He shouldn't have to pay him a dime. Maybe journalists should get insurance for when they hassle people and get in their space and get what is coming to them?

Again, I don't think you mean that. Because if this was your wife or grandmother and they got body slammed you would have a different opinion.

You can not physically assault someone because they are putting a microphone in your face or because you don't like their questions. If you think it is lawful then I don't know what to say because you just aren't being reasonable or intellectually honest.

What are defenses to charges of assault and battery?
In order to establish self-defense, an accused must generally show: a threat of unlawful force or harm against them; a real, honest perceived fear of harm to themselves (there must be a reasonable basis for this perceived fear); no harm or provocation on their part; and.

So please at least tell me you know what this politician did was wrong. If not then I put you in the retard category.
Unless we admit what you want then we are retards? Sounds like a typical liberal to me! :)

I've been trained in five ways to kill with a pencil. Microphone? Don't need it. Simple slam of the nose into the brain cavity will suffice.
You're delirious. Why do you get so drunk this early in the day?

You're delirious. Why do you get so drunk this early in the day?
Boy, you love showing off your stupid....don't you?

I was taught how to kill with just one finger....
Go ahead......make my day

50bfcfd0-cf09-11e3-a1d8-2fb22c91f1dc_Clint-Eastwood-Make-My-Day.gif.cf.gif

People on site confirmed the behavior.
Link to the quote you gave?

Review and recall that I was indicating what my reaction might have been. The quote was speculative as to the reasoning of my statement about breaking his arm.
Who the fuck cares what you would do? The question wasn't what would you do, it was what did Jacobs do to warrant being assaulted. That you switched it to you shows the answer is "nothing." And no one outside of Gianforte's campaign confirmed what you claimed. Even better, Gianforte was charged with assault and he apologized.

You seem very confused.
Says the guy who admitted he would lie to justify assault. ::rolleyes:

Where did I "admit" that? In these times, such a thought as posted would be the first to enter my mind.

Most of these faggot liberals can be killed by just giving them a dirty look.

Link to the quote you gave?

Review and recall that I was indicating what my reaction might have been. The quote was speculative as to the reasoning of my statement about breaking his arm.
Who the fuck cares what you would do? The question wasn't what would you do, it was what did Jacobs do to warrant being assaulted. That you switched it to you shows the answer is "nothing." And no one outside of Gianforte's campaign confirmed what you claimed. Even better, Gianforte was charged with assault and he apologized.

You seem very confused.
Says the guy who admitted he would lie to justify assault. ::rolleyes:

Where did I "admit" that? In these times, such a thought as posted would be the first to enter my mind.
These turds lie 24/7. Iv'e never seen such mental disorder in my life.

I've been taught how to pull a liberal's tongue out through his butthole and hang him from the nearest tree with it.

Putz... are you now promoting shooting journalists for doing their job? How Trump of you.

Forum List

Back