Press Plays The Victim Card After Body-Slamming Republican Wins

Stop lying. Self defense is justified for ANYBODY threatened.
Self defense from an unarmed journalist?

:lmao:
Dufus has no idea how many of can cause great bodily harm unarmed.
Oh? What are they gonna do with a microphone? Stab someone?

:lol:
I've been trained in five ways to kill with a pencil. Microphone? Don't need it. Simple slam of the nose into the brain cavity will suffice.
You're delirious. Why do you get so drunk this early in the day?
You leftards are naïve about everything under the sun.

Nose, ears, eyes, jaw/neck area, back of skull/neck area.

One quick thrust.

I could offer to show you, but that would violate board rules.

The Pinheads in the media claim that Trump caused that Montana candidate to body-slam that journalist.
They had very little to say about the violence at Berkeley and all of the Blacks going around parts of the country beating people up. They feel that when a journalist got aggressive and got assaulted by a guy who lost his cool, this is all Trump's fault.

No, America is pissed off about the despicable comments that leaders like F**k Schumer and Crazy Auntie Maxine Waters, screaming for impeachment before the man even took office.

We're pissed off because of the we can't watch the news without throwing a brick thru our televisions.

Don Lemon is a gay, racist piece of shit.

Gays learn to lie at an early age out of necessity.

This in turn makes them easy targets for manipulation.

This is a very ironic post considering you just started a thread as a lie.

Nope.
Besides.....you often prove my point here.
Gays learn to lie early out of necessity.

I've been trained in five ways to kill with a pencil. Microphone? Don't need it. Simple slam of the nose into the brain cavity will suffice.
I was taught how to kill with just one finger....
Go ahead......make my day

50bfcfd0-cf09-11e3-a1d8-2fb22c91f1dc_Clint-Eastwood-Make-My-Day.gif.cf.gif
Putz... are you now promoting shooting journalists for doing their job? How Trump of you.
Call us when a journalist does reporting.

Putz... are you now promoting shooting journalists for doing their job? How Trump of you.
Nigga-please-dscp4b.jpg

Link to the quote you gave?

Review and recall that I was indicating what my reaction might have been. The quote was speculative as to the reasoning of my statement about breaking his arm.
Who the fuck cares what you would do? The question wasn't what would you do, it was what did Jacobs do to warrant being assaulted. That you switched it to you shows the answer is "nothing." And no one outside of Gianforte's campaign confirmed what you claimed. Even better, Gianforte was charged with assault and he apologized.

You seem very confused.
Says the guy who admitted he would lie to justify assault. ::rolleyes:

Where did I "admit" that? In these times, such a thought as posted would be the first to enter my mind.
You said if that was you, you'd say you saw s knife to justify breaking his arm.

I guess the only comedy you libs understand has to be at somebody else's expense.

Their job is to ask questions and report the answers. You know, what Jacobs was doing.

Their job is to ask questions and report the answers. You know, what Jacobs was doing.
Call us when the MSM reports answers without spinning it.

Hey idiot, that's not all he did. But you're either too stupid or disingenuous to admit that. So which is it? Are you stupid? Or disingenuous? Or both?

That used to be their job.

Now they think their job is making shit up about Trump and colluding with Democrats to win elections.

Now they think their job is making shit up about Trump and colluding with Democrats to win elections.
Spot on.

Here's what I'm taking from this latest dimocrat outrage.

Parties/candidates have platforms, so this voter has decided to approach elections with a platform too. Mine is very simple, just one plank. Any candidate who body slams or otherwise takes on a media puke or group of pukes gets my vote. Period.
Lot of people have that platform now. He raised a $100K immediately after the incident.

You guys know he's going to have to pay that reporter for assaulting him. So don't try to pretend what he did was right or justified. He may have still won the election but he's going to pay in court.

And it's probably going to be the taxpayers who pay.
LOL...duly noted.

Spin what? Gianforte was the one charged and the one to apologize? What do your delusions inform you was spun?

What has the media made up?

Spin what? Gianforte was the one charged and the one to apologize? What do your delusions inform you was spun?
You spin it too....just like a reporter. You leave out details so Jacobs looks like just an innocent poor little victim. Like the good little dupe you are.

What was made up????

What was made up????
In this case, it what was left out.

The Pinheads in the media claim that Trump caused that Montana candidate to body-slam that journalist.
They had very little to say about the violence at Berkeley and all of the Blacks going around parts of the country beating people up. They feel that when a journalist got aggressive and got assaulted by a guy who lost his cool, this is all Trump's fault.

No, America is pissed off about the despicable comments that leaders like F**k Schumer and Crazy Auntie Maxine Waters, screaming for impeachment before the man even took office.

We're pissed off because of the we can't watch the news without throwing a brick thru our televisions.

You were watching Tucker last night, weren't you?
Poor argument.
Congressional candidate loses his shit and gets reporter on the floor, punches him, breaks his glasses, for asking repeated questions.
Due to early voting, 70% of voters had already voted, so no one can make anything of the results. It has nothing to do with liberals, though. It's about the Congressman who luckily for him didn't lose his shit until the voting was almost over.

Poor argument.
Congressional candidate loses his shit and gets reporter on the floor, punches him, breaks his glasses, for asking repeated questions.
Due to early voting, 70% of voters had already voted, so no one can make anything of the results. It has nothing to do with liberals, though. It's about the Congressman who luckily for him didn't lose his shit until the voting was almost over.

If he had only tar and feathered the reporter he would have won by a landslide.

Poor argument.

I didn't read anywhere that he punched him.

Forum List

Back