pretty good summary of 2024 politics... Even Dems want to shove Biden aside for someone else..

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021

This was comical, even though unintentionally, I'm sure...

So when even Don Lemon is concerned about '24... LOL

so I guess the dims are looking maybe to Susan Rice to give Joe the boot? We remember the 5 faces of Susan... when Fox reported how she was on 5 different stations telling us Benghazi attack was the result of a bad reaction to a video, which we came to know was a big lie.. (like everything else the dims tell us)

I about spit out my coffee when I read Potato plans to run in 24
you couldve assumed it by the silence...

of NOT saying one way or the other.. But it looks like the dims have other plans.. should have had other plans a LONG time ago...

will they use their "vast voter fraud organization" again?

or will they choose someone who can legitimately give the Rs a run for the $$?

I doubt any D can beat a R (but never underestimate the stupidity of a lot of Americans)

you couldve assumed it by the silence...

of NOT saying one way or the other.. But it looks like the dims have other plans.. should have had other plans a LONG time ago...

will they use their "vast voter fraud organization" again?

or will they choose someone who can legitimately give the Rs a run for the $$?

I doubt any D can beat a R (but never underestimate the stupidity of a lot of Americans)

Biden doesn't have a prayer

He absolutely wiped the floor of Obamas numbers and was even more popular with black voters than he was, why would the Dems mess with that formula of record popularity?

He absolutely wiped the floor of Obamas numbers and was even more popular with black voters than he was, why would the Dems mess with that formula of record popularity?
bc they know it was stolen

must not be terribly certain of same this next time?

This was comical, even though unintentionally, I'm sure...

So when even Don Lemon is concerned about '24... LOL

so I guess the dims are looking maybe to Susan Rice to give Joe the boot? We remember the 5 faces of Susan... when Fox reported how she was on 5 different stations telling us Benghazi attack was the result of a bad reaction to a video, which we came to know was a big lie.. (like everything else the dims tell us)

They just used him. Who cares, the country went to shat in less than 1.5 yrs. They don't care. Who is going to run? Bernie....Buttaplug?...lol

bc they know it was stolen

must not be terribly certain of same this next time?
60b94n.jpg

1655414292558.png

No!!! I want Ole' Joe to run again and get over ninety million votes so the progressive liberals can scream at all of us who are more conservative how the elections aren't rigged and that we're not a third world shithole.

*****SMILE*****

:)

They just used him. Who cares, the country went to shat in less than 1.5 yrs. They don't care. Who is going to run? Bernie....Buttaplug?...lol
If Trump runs... kinda feel sorry for those 2 (assuming they run)

NOT

damn commie, damn fag

View attachment 658827

No!!! I want Ole' Joe to run again and get over ninety million votes so the progressive liberals can scream at all of us who are more conservative how the elections aren't rigged and that we're not a third world shithole.

*****SMILE*****

:)

hopefully the election systems have been corrected

if not... I don't know what the hell to say...

Forum List

Back