Pretty Obvious.Thee Most Feared Ticket Now. Carson And Carly. What Will Dem's Do?

I agree with free speech so you can say what you like

As for the testing part, I graduated years ago so I see no reason for that. But if you think I lie about something, make an argument as to why it's a lie and I'm quite willing to defend myself.

:alcoholic:

Graduated?

Would that be middle school? What country?
The Khmer Rouge commie gays are coming for your diploma uncensored!

:cow::oops-28: This would be "Debbie Wassermans Ticket From Hell". How will she be able to bash a ticket that has the First Black President and First Female VP? {well second, but potential VP}.
Between Wasserman, Hillary, Obama, Biden and the rest, they are all going to be in that "Toilet Paper Stuck To Their Pants" dilemma if they are up against a Black Male/Female ticket. :poke::boobies:
All we will be saying is " So Who Are The Racists Now" Debbie Wasserman !!! :omg::omg:

That would be a fairly formidable ticket.

I have great confidence in the Republican Party making sure that those two are not on the ticket. They both seem far too rational and reasonable.

Graduated?

What I meant by graduating, is a course in american politics by "discussing" Bill's blowjob and the vast rightwing conspiracy a long time ago on the NYT forums. I graduated when the democratic side accepted me as one of their own.

(But if you want to know, I've a university degree and I live in Holland).

We'll see if it happens. I'm very skeptical. It's early. However I will admit, it would stump the Democrats a bit. Without the Race-Baiting and screeching about Republicans 'hating women', the Democrats have nothing to offer.

150918-the-award-for-biggest-lie-of-the-gop-debate-goes-to.jpg

We'll see if it happens. I'm very skeptical. It's early. However I will admit, it would stump the Democrats a bit. Without the Race-Baiting and screeching about Republicans 'hating women', the Democrats have nothing to offer.
The GOP has something to offer

Tax cuts for the Rich
More war in Iran Syria wherever
destroying Social Security
Destroying Medicare
destroying women's reproductive and privacy Rights
preventing Marijuana from being legal

GOP are some serious assholes......

Graduated?

What I meant by graduating, is a course in american politics by "discussing" Bill's blowjob and the vast rightwing conspiracy a long time ago on the NYT forums. I graduated when the democratic side accepted me as one of their own.

(But if you want to know, I've a university degree and I live in Holland).

You are as American as Cherry pie violence and mass shootings ...oh wait..........

Tax cuts for the Rich
Destroying Medicare

See, y'all got nothing. You desperately need that Race-Baiting and screeching about Republicans 'hating women.' This ticket would be your worst nightmare.

Tax cuts for the Rich
Destroying Medicare

See, y'all got nothing. You desperately need that Race-Baiting and screeching about Republicans 'hating women.' This ticket would be your worst nightmare.
yeah yeah there is no racism among the GOP ...they are just straight up non racist ....waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Seems like the establishment is really pushing the Fiorina clown at the moment, probably to undermine Trump.

Won't work of course, no way a failed CEO, hypocritically crying about aborted fetusses can be as inspiring as The Donald and his great wall.

:banana:

Forum List

Back