Pretty terrified, been cigarette free for over a month and my surgery is tomorrow

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Getting the rest of my teeth pulled and the new teeth process started.
They gave me Valium to take tonight and in the morning before the dental work starts.
Never taken this drug before so I have no idea what to expect.
If I post some unusually insane shit tomorrow just smile and move on as I demanded good narcotics for this shit. Haven't taken drugs in years so this should be an interesting ride.
Dreading the pressure and pain I'm anticipating. I still have 2 dozen teeth for them to pull tomorrow so I'm sure this is gonna suck.

They initially wanted to just do the teeth that were "needed" but having never had nice teeth I told them to rip it all out and let's start new!

Hope I don't live to regret this!

They gave me Valium to take tonight and in the morning before the dental work starts.
If I post some unusually insane shit tomorrow just smile and move on as I demanded good narcotics for this shit. Haven't taken drugs in years so this should be an interesting ride.
Dreading the pressure and pain I'm anticipating. I still have 2 dozen teeth for them to pull tomorrow so I'm sure this is gonna suck.

They initially wanted to just do the teeth that were "needed" but having never had nice teeth I told them to rip it all out and let's start new!

Valium should just help you relax.

Stop posting, take the Valium and watch a movie. You'll be fine... And, you'll have a Hollywood smile.

Had some teeth pulled awhile back and they gave me some painkillers when leaving and the doc looked at me and said “ I doubt you need it but just in case “ and why he said that is because it was him and another doctor trying to pull one tooth together and I was laughing.

I ain’t kidding, I was fucking laughing at them!

He told me my jaw should have broke and I told him that many have attempted to break the damn thing but broke their hand many times on it…

Anyhoo, just do not post naked pics of you, a woman or anything!

I did this about 12 years ago, never regretted it. If the dentist offers it, use nitrous oxide as well. It gives a great feeling of relaxation and calms anxiety but it clears the body within a few minutes of stopping the gas.

I did this about 12 years ago, never regretted it. If the dentist offers it, use nitrous oxide as well. It gives a great feeling of relaxation and calms anxiety but it clears the body within a few minutes of stopping the gas.
Is that the laughing gas? They did offer it if I wanted it

Good luck, Gramps. Hope everything works out well for you.

Valium is a sedative, you'll probably fall asleep before you know it. 2 dozen extractions is a lot of extractions at one time, its a tough procedure to have done, good luck with it.

Why do you need so many pulled?

I'll smoke a few for you. Good luck.

1645668991858.png

As a homeless child I got very little dental care and my teeth have always been a crooked hot mess.

I have no interest in partials or flappers or any of that other shit. If I'm going to do this I'm going to do it all at once and get it over with over the next year rather than piece mealing this disaster foe the next 10

As a homeless child I got very little dental care and my teeth have always been a crooked hot mess.

I have no interest in partials or flappers or any of that other shit. If I'm going to do this I'm going to do it all at once and get it over with over the next year rather than piece mealing this disaster foe the next 10
Good luck

It's going to be ok. Never turn down laughing gas. Ever.

You'll be fine. And try to stay off the cigs if you can. I smoked for 30 years, quitting 22 years ago saved my life and made it 5 times better. After a few months you will really notice how much better food tastes. I used at least three boxes of a salt a year to season my food, now one box will last for a few years. And why stain those nice new teeth you will be getting?

Valium is a sedative, you'll probably fall asleep before you know it. 2 dozen extractions is a lot of extractions at one time, its a tough procedure to have done, good luck with it.

Rush Limbaugh went through a similarly massive amount of dental work and got hooked on a narcotic.

Hope everything is OK! Best luck to you!

Smoking is bad.

Forum List

Back