Pretty Trump Supporter Attacked by Peaceful and Tolerant Liberals

They have arrested three Latino asshats and are looking for a fourth in the San Jose attacks!
only two appear to have Hispanic roots, the third is white as snow, the fourth is African American?
Like Zimmerman was white?
This is a common tactic of SOME conservatives, like the pictures of some bloody South American being sodomized claiming it was Ambassador Stevens in Benghazi...like posting a pic of a fence claiming it was on Mexico's southern border, but it was a fence in the middle east....
what is obvious as well as funny is that you only detect this in conservatives. You are blind deaf and dumb when the libtards do it.
can you post a fake picture that liberals are passing around to disparage you? I can't think of any off hand? But I am sure one has to exist....
I remember the picture they circulated of Republicans throwing grandma off the cliff. Do you? Or the Republicans want you to die quickly? Do you remember that? Or the war on women? How about that?
yea, I remember wheelchair grandma....but NO ONE was trying to pass that off as REAL...

those are not a comparison to the ones I mentioned....or the op, imo.

There you go again, backing the play of a black racist who has an obsessive hatred for white people.

Your whining is insufferable. All you do is respond to everyone claiming they hate someone or something and demand they defend themselves against your forceful allegations

I can't figure out why else the would be flying Mexican flags, beating Americans and carrying signs that say give America back to Mexico. Do you libtards really need this much spoon feeding? Really?

They have arrested three Latino asshats and are looking for a fourth in the San Jose attacks!
only two appear to have Hispanic roots, the third is white as snow, the fourth is African American?
This is a common tactic of SOME conservatives, like the pictures of some bloody South American being sodomized claiming it was Ambassador Stevens in Benghazi...like posting a pic of a fence claiming it was on Mexico's southern border, but it was a fence in the middle east....
what is obvious as well as funny is that you only detect this in conservatives. You are blind deaf and dumb when the libtards do it.
can you post a fake picture that liberals are passing around to disparage you? I can't think of any off hand? But I am sure one has to exist....
I remember the picture they circulated of Republicans throwing grandma off the cliff. Do you? Or the Republicans want you to die quickly? Do you remember that? Or the war on women? How about that?
yea, I remember wheelchair grandma....but NO ONE was trying to pass that off as REAL...

those are not a comparison to the ones I mentioned.
Oh hell yes they were.

Oh hell yes they were.
:rofl:

NO they were not passing that off as a real person... sheesh!

Willow thinks the commercials pushing Grandma off the cliff was a real person and real event:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

This is the level of stupid we have to deal with

Oh hell yes they were.

Don't be so obtuse! The gimmick was the same. To strike fear in voters, just like the democrats deplorable practice of telling black folks the Republicans will turn water hoses and dogs on them. Or put them in chains (joe Biden) by the way did you dennounce him for that? Have you people no shame?

I can't figure out why else the would be flying Mexican flags, beating Americans and carrying signs that say give America back to Mexico. Do you libtards really need this much spoon feeding? Really?
has it been reported that the 2 Latinos arrested and the black guy and white as snow guy arrested for the violence were illegals?

Oh hell yes they were.

Don't be so obtuse! The gimmick was the same. To strike fear in voters, just like the democrats deplorable practice of telling black folks the Republicans will turn water hoses and dogs on them. Or put them in chains (joe Biden) by the way did you dennounce him for that? Have you people no shame?
it's not the same Willow....it's not even close to being the same.... one is metaphoric or satire, the other is an outright fabrication/lie.

It may have been circulated something like a false flag for people like you could claim that the Trump supporters were fussing over nothing.
Libtards love to pose as conservatives then put up disinformation, outrageous comments that are inane, racist, or ridiculous in some way so that they can then switch to a different sock puppet and pretend to be outraged by their own comments.
I can imagine that happens on both ends and in between radicals & idiots get stirred.

conservativevictim.jpg

Oh hell yes they were.

it's not the same Willow....it's not even close to being the same.... one is metaphoric or satire, the other is an outright fabrication/lie.
No, one is acceptable because your party is doing it, the other is not acceptable because a Republican did it.

I denounce the tactics used here.

BUT, lets not forget, or downplay, that Trump supporters were physically attacked by the left and illegals.
Do we know the two Latinos were illegal? Has that been determined??
The attacks will be excused one way or another huh?

I Don't support Trump in any way, but there is no excuse for the violence against his supporter. They had best be careful some of the PoPo's aren't going to thier let citizens get beat up. If they try that shit in Dallas, watch out for a rapid and violent response.

This is a common tactic of SOME conservatives, like the pictures of some bloody South American being sodomized claiming it was Ambassador Stevens in Benghazi...like posting a pic of a fence claiming it was on Mexican's southern border, but it was a fence in the middle east....

Agreed, but how do we know that these are actual real life conservatives andnot liberal sock puppets set up exactly for the purpose of doing false flag attacks and putting out disinformation?

It is not exactly unprecedented, you know. Hence all the terms that describe such activities, like 'sock puppet'.
How do we know the violent protesters were not conservatives in disguise? How do we know that Trump is not really behind the protests and setting them up to happen?

As far as the op picture, it comes from a conservative media site.

Conservatives are the ones passing it around... just like the Mexico fence picture, just like the ambassador Steven's picture....

We dont know for 100% certain that the people pretending to be what they say they are are genuine.

But one side does have video of them fighting among each other and then ending it with chants of Berni!, Berni!

One side justifies its lies as beign all for the good because Trump is a racist and a fascist.

It should be obvious to any objective person who is doing what.

Conservative Nation on Twitter

Conservative Nation‏@Cons_Nation
Here's what happened to female Trump supporter when she met 'peaceful' and 'tolerant' liberals.

The following media may contain sensitive material.

Not-a-beaten-trump-supporter-800x430.jpg

A Photo that has gone viral from supporters of Donald Trump alleging a woman, covered in blood, was beaten at a Trump rally by protesters is far from the truth.

The photo was tweeted by @Cons_Nation saying “Here’s what happened to female Trump supporter when she met ‘peaceful’ and ‘tolerant’ liberals.”

Except @Con_Nation made it up. The photo was actually a make-up test for actress Samara Weaving for horror movie legend Bruce Campbell’s new comedy-horror series “Ash vs. Evil Dead,” airing on Starz. Campbell took to Twitter, citing the tweet and calling them out for the “sad” lie.

Oops, Conservatives playing the victim? Nooo, thats so unlike them.
Did you post this in an effort to deny the libtard rioters in San Jose became violent?

just a guess here. but i think he posted it to expose the scumbaggery and gullibility of many many fucked-up morons that can be witnessed all day every day on this message board.

Forum List

Back