Pretty Trump Supporter Attacked by Peaceful and Tolerant Liberals

Everyone back then were social conservatives!? Excuse me for a sexond...:badgrin: :lol: :laugh2: :laugh: :lmao:

I was wondering how long until trannies were shoehorned into conversation.

According to you libtards today one is a rightwing barbarian if we dont obey Obamas edict and let self identifying men who think they are women into little girls restrooms.

I am not making that up, so own it or tell your fellow libtards what idiots they are.

I dont care, but no one in 1930 agreed and hence were all social conservatives according to your ilk.

Raw footage of another lib at a Trump rally:
lrCtwa.gif

:lol:
More Democ rats having their fun

pic2.gif
pic3.gif
pic5.gif

28482.jpg
Gee Jim blowme you might as well have posted wood cuts from the crusades they'd have about as much relevance as those pictures do.

Conservatives aren't "playing the victim" they are the victims and they have been for decades. Leftie administrators have even taught a generation of college kids that political expression includes violence against conservative speakers and every high profile conservative has been a victim of assault on college campus. It's a part of the left's war on free speech and the college kids are being used as pawns and they don't even realize it. Meanwhile college campuses have turned into strange Orwellian arenas where big brother is always watching and a kid can get kicked out for saying a forbidden word or sharing an idea that has become outlawed. Everyone seems to dislike Hillary but there are only peaceful demonstrations on the right while the democrat dominated federal government uses the IRS to punish political enemies.

The Boy who cried wolf is mad that no one believes his wolf stories anymore
You and your Marxist butt buddies are not everyone, dumbass.

No one else but the Cult of RW believes your crybaby routine. You actually have several threads where the righties are so stupid they believe that saying someone is Mexican is racist.

Then do their cry baby routine: So saying someone is white ISNT?

Then they conclude from their made up "saying Mexican is racist" foundation and add it with their phony outrage complaining about white plight and viola. They call it hypocritical and apply that label to the liberals who said Mexican is a racist term, which is no one. :badgrin: I know, I know...Ann Coulter is just a Message board person...or not important...or something else to distance yourself from their wolf stories :badgrin:

Everyone back then were social conservatives!? Excuse me for a sexond...:badgrin: :lol: :laugh2: :laugh: :lmao:

I was wondering how long until trannies were shoehorned into conversation.

According to you libtards today one is a rightwing barbarian if we dont obey Obamas edict and let self identifying men who think they are women into little girls restrooms.

I am not making that up, so own it or tell your fellow libtards what idiots they are.

I dont care, but no one in 1930 agreed and hence were all social conservatives according to your ilk.

Disagreeing with you doesn't make me a libtard, dumb shit. Didn't you just chide Jillain for a similar leap? Too funny.

If you ask the mods nicely perhaps they will allow you to start a topic about trannies and restrooms as that isn't the topic of this thread. Bribing them with cookies usually helps. lol

Conservatives aren't "playing the victim" they are the victims and they have been for decades.

YES! They are powerless victims who cant seem to figure out how to get off their backs for Decades. Vote Republican!

Are you paying attention??? THE PICTURE WAS FAKED. THERE WAS NO ATTACK. The OP is making a dig at white people that lean right (That's you and me). Hence, the "yawn". Good Lord. Take your fucking medication and shut the fuck up asshole. My my advice to you - READ, THINK, COMPREHEND, TYPE.
Obviously I understand that, but defending racist attacks on whites like Closed Caption does by suggesting that none of it is real is not something to yawn about, dumbfuck.

LMAO! You are the dumbest fucking person. Uh no, you don't get it. Try again. Until then, go fuck yourself and continue being the miserable shit you obviously are while I sit here and laugh hysterically at you. Damn this forum is so entertaining! :ahole-1: LOL

Conservatives aren't "playing the victim" they are the victims and they have been for decades. Leftie administrators have even taught a generation of college kids that political expression includes violence against conservative speakers and every high profile conservative has been a victim of assault on college campus. It's a part of the left's war on free speech and the college kids are being used as pawns and they don't even realize it. Meanwhile college campuses have turned into strange Orwellian arenas where big brother is always watching and a kid can get kicked out for saying a forbidden word or sharing an idea that has become outlawed. Everyone seems to dislike Hillary but there are only peaceful demonstrations on the right while the democrat dominated federal government uses the IRS to punish political enemies.
Great post, like 99% of your posts.

But could you break some of that up with new lines? It would make it more readable to Millennials. Plus maybe a cartoon or animated GIF?

Are you paying attention??? THE PICTURE WAS FAKED. THERE WAS NO ATTACK. The OP is making a dig at white people that lean right (That's you and me). Hence, the "yawn". Good Lord. Take your fucking medication and shut the fuck up asshole. My my advice to you - READ, THINK, COMPREHEND, TYPE.
Obviously I understand that, but defending racist attacks on whites like Closed Caption does by suggesting that none of it is real is not something to yawn about, dumbfuck.

LMAO! You are the dumbest fucking person. Uh no, you don't get it. Try again. Until then, go fuck yourself and continue being the miserable shit you obviously are while I sit here and laugh hysterically at you. Damn this forum is so entertaining! :ahole-1: LOL
It took you this long to figure out jimblowme was a nutjob?

Whatever dude.

Please put me on ignore if I offendyou so much.

Your post was not funny and you supported Closed Captions OP, dude, whether you realize it or not.

Disagreeing with you doesn't make me a libtard, dumb shit.
No, you dismissing the discrimination whites are going through and justifying the physical attacks on Trump supporters is what makes you a fucking dimwitted libtard.

Disagreeing with me is only collateral error on your part.

It may have been circulated something like a false flag for people like you could claim that the Trump supporters were fussing over nothing.
Libtards love to pose as conservatives then put up disinformation, outrageous comments that are inane, racist, or ridiculous in some way so that they can then switch to a different sock puppet and pretend to be outraged by their own comments.

Forum List

Back