Pretty Trump Supporter Attacked by Peaceful and Tolerant Liberals

All the conservatives up until that point did approve. You're just whining about your pals being busted.

Don't worry, I get cried at a lot by the conservative special little snowflakes, so I'm used to it. Kudos to you, though, for at least implying you don't approve. You do need to be careful about that, being the rest of your cult will not be happy about that. It's a conservative rule that good conservatives refuse to admit any conservative is less than perfect, unless it's to say they weren't conservative enough. Conservatism can not fail, it can only be failed. Admitting error is seen as showing weakness towards the dirty liberals, so supporting bad behavior is preferred over criticizing it.
I was trying to figure out what the fucking point was to all that bullshit, until I saw it was posted by Mahmouth; then it was apparent why it made no sense at all.

Last edited:
Raw footage of another lib at a Trump rally:
lrCtwa.gif

:lol:

Yep, all the conservatives approve of the faking. For them, the ends always justify the means, at least for their own side. If a big lie pushes their cause, then they love that big lie.

That's why decent people are morally obligated to oppose conservatism, because of the festering dishonesty that permeates every level of it.
Damn! I missed the poll where all other conservatives approved of the faking.
You're a fucking twit, mamooth. Welcome to CCs little club.

C'mon, you guys have fake scandals, fake incidents, fake values and then get upset when someone says you're faking like this is the first you've heard of it.

No, people get upset when you dismiss valid claims of being physically attacked because you can find morons that do fake attacks.

Disproving case G does not disprove A through F, plus H through Z, dumbass.

Last edited:
You are a hoot! Thanks for answering my question.

I see you've backed off from criticizing the big lie. Obviously, you felt the peer pressure coming from the rest of your cult. It's no surprise that you caved. Any independent thinkers fled the right long ago.

You are a hoot! Thanks for answering my question.

I see you've backed off from criticizing the big lie. Obviously, you felt the peer pressure coming from the rest of your cult. It's no surprise that you caved. Any independent thinkers fled the right long ago.
Dont you have some dolls to go play with while we adults continue the conversation?

Thanks, dear.

It seems rather idiotic to fabricate claims of attacks at Trump rallies when there already is actual evidence.

The cops apparently captured an afro-african, two mexicans, and another limp wristed douchebag maybe a polack, involved in some of the assaults in San Jose.

920x920.jpg

4 suspects identified after violence at Trump protest in San Jose

Not a one of them worth the powder to blow them to hell.

Sassy is getting sassy behind her keyboard this morning! lol

Here's another fake injury photo.

LOL!

This is a screenshot from an episode of La Rosa de Guadalupe, a Mexican drama series:

FALSE: Teen Beaten by Trump Protesters

CkN0HEZVAAEJUI9.jpg

Go fuck yourself, you racist piece of shyte.

??? I'm assuming you meant to type that to someone else? We generally on most topics and judging by how you responded to this thread we agree here as well.

I dont see how liberal Marxists downplaying leftwing racist attacks on whites is a yawnable subject.

Maybe its a perception thingy but I am sick to death of liberals dismissing whites being assaulted, raped and victimized by minority criminals..

No yawns are going to come from me.

Conservative Nation on Twitter

Conservative Nation‏@Cons_Nation
Here's what happened to female Trump supporter when she met 'peaceful' and 'tolerant' liberals.

The following media may contain sensitive material.

Not-a-beaten-trump-supporter-800x430.jpg

A Photo that has gone viral from supporters of Donald Trump alleging a woman, covered in blood, was beaten at a Trump rally by protesters is far from the truth.

The photo was tweeted by @Cons_Nation saying “Here’s what happened to female Trump supporter when she met ‘peaceful’ and ‘tolerant’ liberals.”

Except @Con_Nation made it up. The photo was actually a make-up test for actress Samara Weaving for horror movie legend Bruce Campbell’s new comedy-horror series “Ash vs. Evil Dead,” airing on Starz. Campbell took to Twitter, citing the tweet and calling them out for the “sad” lie.

Oops, Conservatives playing the victim? Nooo, thats so unlike them.

they can't help it. they're compulsive liars.

Raw footage of another lib at a Trump rally:
lrCtwa.gif

:lol:
More Democ rats having their fun

pic2.gif
pic3.gif
pic5.gif

28482.jpg

Social conservatives can be such assholes.
Those were Democrats, dear.

No shit. They were also social conservatives, dear.

No shit, back then they were ALL social conservatives, dear.

Show me one leading Democrat from the 1930s who wanted to allow transgender nutbags into opposite gender bathrooms in our public schools.

So FOX is still hyping you into a state of outright panic, eh?

Don't worry. They'll give you a new talking point soon.

Go fuck yourself, you racist piece of shyte.

??? I'm assuming you meant to type that to someone else? We generally on most topics and judging by how you responded to this thread we agree here as well.

I dont see how liberal Marxists downplaying leftwing racist attacks on whites is a yawnable subject.

Maybe its a perception thingy but I am sick to death of liberals dismissing whites being assaulted, raped and victimized by minority criminals..

No yawns are going to come from me.

language....learn some. liberal does not equal Marxist. yet something else showing off your ignorance. :cuckoo:

they can't help it. they're compulsive liars.
And the American left, whose history includes the Eugenics movement, defenders of Stalin and Mao, and the authors of every racist program and policy in American history call everyone else liars.

roflmao

Forum List

Back