Pretty Trump Supporter Attacked by Peaceful and Tolerant Liberals

Who says I believe it?
All this is justified because one dude at a trump rally threw one sucker punch! Hey libtards?

Why do you believe such stupidity?
Because it's the way you've been spinning it. I can't help that you spin stupidity!

Ok, but why do you believe anything someone tells you? You'd save a ton of time by talking about like, real things.
I'm refuting it ass warp.

Who says I believe it?
All this is justified because one dude at a trump rally threw one sucker punch! Hey libtards?

Why do you believe such stupidity?
Because it's the way you've been spinning it. I can't help that you spin stupidity!

Ok, but why do you believe anything someone tells you? You'd save a ton of time by talking about like, real things.
I'm refuting it ass warp.

No one believes anything is justified because of a sucker punch. So you can refute something no one believes. Or at least point out the idiot who said it so it doesnt make you look so silly for repeating it

No, you dismissing the discrimination whites are going through and justifying the physical attacks on Trump supporters is what makes you a fucking dimwitted libtard.

Disagreeing with me is only collateral error on your part.

I am doing no such thing. I've already stated in other threads those actions are unacceptable, unworhty of a civil society, and, that those responsible should be prosecuted. Quit making up dumb shit about me, dumb shit.

You rush in on this thread to dismiss white complaints and that makes you a libtard.

End of story, dude.

No, I rushed in and dismissed a fake story with a gif from the classic horror movie Dead Alive. Perhaps after your iced down your bruised pussy you'll think more clearly. Somehow I doubt it.

There you go again, backing the play of a black racist who has an obsessive hatred for white people.

No, I am making funny of a hoax and watching you cry a little bitch about it for some reason.
Pro tip: Frozen veggies work just as well if you don't have an ice pack for your bruised pussy. :thup:

Your pussy must get bruised an awful lot with as much advice as you hand out on how to take care of it. Perhaps you should be a little more discriminating in how you use it.

Your pussy must get bruised an awful lot with as much advice as you hand out on how to take care of it. Perhaps you should be a little more discriminating in how you use it.

That advice also works on assholes as well. I am sorry I left you out. :lol:

Conservative Nation on Twitter

Conservative Nation‏@Cons_Nation
Here's what happened to female Trump supporter when she met 'peaceful' and 'tolerant' liberals.

The following media may contain sensitive material.

Not-a-beaten-trump-supporter-800x430.jpg

A Photo that has gone viral from supporters of Donald Trump alleging a woman, covered in blood, was beaten at a Trump rally by protesters is far from the truth.

The photo was tweeted by @Cons_Nation saying “Here’s what happened to female Trump supporter when she met ‘peaceful’ and ‘tolerant’ liberals.”

Except @Con_Nation made it up. The photo was actually a make-up test for actress Samara Weaving for horror movie legend Bruce Campbell’s new comedy-horror series “Ash vs. Evil Dead,” airing on Starz. Campbell took to Twitter, citing the tweet and calling them out for the “sad” lie.

Oops, Conservatives playing the victim? Nooo, thats so unlike them.

Get the fuck out of here, asshole liberals have been caught doing EXACTLY the same thing you douche nozzle.

You say the same old "everyone else has done the exact same thing as every other time" shit with every post

Everywhere! Everyone! All the time!

You say the same old "everyone else has done the exact same thing as every other time" shit with every post

Cuz it's always fucking true you idiot. There are drama queen liars on the left and the right. The fact that you want to pretend otherwise and act like "OMG look what these conservatives did, liberals would NEVER do such a thing" doesn't change a god damned thing.

Every breath you take is a disservice to the human race.

Cuz it's always fucking true you idiot. There are drama queen liars on the left and the right. The fact that you want to pretend otherwise and act like "OMG look what these conservatives did, liberals would NEVER do such a thing" doesn't change a god damned thing.

Oh gawd...All the time? Everywhere? Everyone?

Oh gawd...All the time? Everywhere? Everyone?

Correct, if I opine I am correct. EVERY TIME.

Wow, you're into double penetration bruising. You're quite the interwebs ho.

Wow, you're into double penetration bruising. You're quite the interwebs ho.

Fish got to swim...bird got to fly...

lol

Forum List

Back