Raw footage of another lib at a Trump rally:
lrCtwa.gif

:lol:
More Democ rats having their fun

pic2.gif
pic3.gif
pic5.gif

28482.jpg

Social conservatives can be such assholes.
Those were Democrats, dear.

No shit. They were also social conservatives, dear.

No shit, back then they were ALL social conservatives, dear.

Show me one leading Democrat from the 1930s who wanted to allow transgender nutbags into opposite gender bathrooms in our public schools.

not social conservatives....bigots in favor of segregation. then all the southern dems became republicans after the civil rights act.

and you loons have been trying to return us to the stone age ever since

Conservative Nation on Twitter

Conservative Nation‏@Cons_Nation
Here's what happened to female Trump supporter when she met 'peaceful' and 'tolerant' liberals.

The following media may contain sensitive material.

Not-a-beaten-trump-supporter-800x430.jpg

A Photo that has gone viral from supporters of Donald Trump alleging a woman, covered in blood, was beaten at a Trump rally by protesters is far from the truth.

The photo was tweeted by @Cons_Nation saying “Here’s what happened to female Trump supporter when she met ‘peaceful’ and ‘tolerant’ liberals.”

Except @Con_Nation made it up. The photo was actually a make-up test for actress Samara Weaving for horror movie legend Bruce Campbell’s new comedy-horror series “Ash vs. Evil Dead,” airing on Starz. Campbell took to Twitter, citing the tweet and calling them out for the “sad” lie.

Oops, Conservatives playing the victim? Nooo, thats so unlike them.

they can't help it. they're compulsive liars.

Irony...from a fake lawyer

And the American left, whose history includes the Eugenics movement, defenders of Stalin and Mao, and the authors of every racist program and policy in American history call everyone else liars.

roflmao

poor idiot.... it's your rightwingnuts who try to flood the rightwingnut blogosphere with fake stories.

now go back to the hole you crawled out of.

Conservative Nation on Twitter

Conservative Nation‏@Cons_Nation
Here's what happened to female Trump supporter when she met 'peaceful' and 'tolerant' liberals.

The following media may contain sensitive material.

Not-a-beaten-trump-supporter-800x430.jpg

A Photo that has gone viral from supporters of Donald Trump alleging a woman, covered in blood, was beaten at a Trump rally by protesters is far from the truth.

The photo was tweeted by @Cons_Nation saying “Here’s what happened to female Trump supporter when she met ‘peaceful’ and ‘tolerant’ liberals.”

Except @Con_Nation made it up. The photo was actually a make-up test for actress Samara Weaving for horror movie legend Bruce Campbell’s new comedy-horror series “Ash vs. Evil Dead,” airing on Starz. Campbell took to Twitter, citing the tweet and calling them out for the “sad” lie.

Oops, Conservatives playing the victim? Nooo, thats so unlike them.

Irony...from a fake lawyer

poor skanky sock.... you wish.

so much stupid in one place. it's amazing you can manage to get dressed in the morning.

or can you?

not social conservatives....bigots in favor of segregation. then all the southern dems became republicans after the civil rights act.

and you loons have been trying to return us to the stone age ever since

No, they did not. George Wallace remained a Democrat.

The racist whites in the South simply changed tactics and decided to destroy the family values, economic resilience and self reliance of the black community while they used reverse racism to make the rest of America sick of all of them and their professional race bating class.

Go fuck yourself, you racist piece of shyte.

??? I'm assuming you meant to type that to someone else? We generally on most topics and judging by how you responded to this thread we agree here as well.

I dont see how liberal Marxists downplaying leftwing racist attacks on whites is a yawnable subject.

Maybe its a perception thingy but I am sick to death of liberals dismissing whites being assaulted, raped and victimized by minority criminals..

No yawns are going to come from me.

Are you paying attention??? THE PICTURE WAS FAKED. THERE WAS NO ATTACK. The OP is making a dig at white people that lean right (That's you and me). Hence, the "yawn". Good Lord. Take your fucking medication and shut the fuck up asshole. My my advice to you - READ, THINK, COMPREHEND, TYPE.

poor idiot.... it's your rightwingnuts who try to flood the rightwingnut blogosphere with fake stories.

now go back to the hole you crawled out of.
Lol, so now your lie is that the New York Times did not run stories defending Stalin?

roflmao your lies change as fast as your politics. It was defending the queers yesterday, the cross dressers today and it will be the pedophiles tomorrow.

Are you paying attention??? THE PICTURE WAS FAKED. THERE WAS NO ATTACK. The OP is making a dig at white people that lean right (That's you and me). Hence, the "yawn". Good Lord. Take your fucking medication and shut the fuck up asshole. My my advice to you - READ, THINK, COMPREHEND, TYPE.
Obviously I understand that, but defending racist attacks on whites like Closed Caption does by suggesting that none of it is real is not something to yawn about, dumbfuck.

The Boy who cried wolf is mad that no one believes his wolf stories anymore

You are a hoot! Thanks for answering my question.

I see you've backed off from criticizing the big lie. Obviously, you felt the peer pressure coming from the rest of your cult. It's no surprise that you caved. Any independent thinkers fled the right long ago.
You keep talking, but you don't say anything new. You just keep repeating your prejudice induced assumptions. I feel sorry for you.

Raw footage of another lib at a Trump rally:
lrCtwa.gif

:lol:
More Democ rats having their fun

pic2.gif
pic3.gif
pic5.gif

28482.jpg

Social conservatives can be such assholes.
Those were Democrats, dear.

No shit. They were also social conservatives, dear.

No shit, back then they were ALL social conservatives, dear.

Show me one leading Democrat from the 1930s who wanted to allow transgender nutbags into opposite gender bathrooms in our public schools.

Everyone back then were social conservatives!? Excuse me for a second...:badgrin: :lol: :laugh2: :laugh: :lmao:

I was wondering how long until trannies were shoehorned into conversation.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back