Pretty Trump Supporter Attacked by Peaceful and Tolerant Liberals

It took you this long to figure out jimblowme was a nutjob?

LOL. Apparently so. Dude can't figure out who agrees with him and who doesn't. Just going ape shit on everyone in sight. I can't put him on ignore, this is to entertaining!

Disagreeing with you doesn't make me a libtard, dumb shit.
No, you dismissing the discrimination whites are going through and justifying the physical attacks on Trump supporters is what makes you a fucking dimwitted libtard.

Disagreeing with me is only collateral error on your part.

I am doing no such thing. I've already stated in other threads those actions are unacceptable, unworhty of a civil society, and, that those responsible should be prosecuted. Quit making up dumb shit about me, dumb shit.

They have arrested three Latino asshats and are looking for a fourth in the San Jose attacks!
only two appear to have Hispanic roots, the third is white as snow, the fourth is African American?
Yeah, it would seem that Willow had earlier info from a different source.

And why is it not plausible for the black and white dudes to be Hispanic? Spanish is a language not a race, right?

LOL. Apparently so. Dude can't figure out who agrees with him and who doesn't. Just going ape shit on everyone in sight. I can't put him on ignore, this is to entertaining!
now that got a yawn out of me.

No, you dismissing the discrimination whites are going through and justifying the physical attacks on Trump supporters is what makes you a fucking dimwitted libtard.

I am doing no such thing. I've already stated in other threads those actions are unacceptable, unworhty of a civil society, and, that those responsible should be prosecuted. Quit making up dumb shit about me, dumb shit.

You rush in on this thread to dismiss white complaints and that makes you a libtard.

End of story, dude.

This is a common tactic of SOME conservatives, like the pictures of some bloody South American being sodomized claiming it was Ambassador Stevens in Benghazi...like posting a pic of a fence claiming it was on Mexico's southern border, but it was a fence in the middle east....

Yep, all the conservatives approve of the faking. For them, the ends always justify the means, at least for their own side. If a big lie pushes their cause, then they love that big lie.

That's why decent people are morally obligated to oppose conservatism, because of the festering dishonesty that permeates every level of it.

Fuck you.

Yep, all the conservatives approve of the faking. For them, the ends always justify the means, at least for their own side. If a big lie pushes their cause, then they love that big lie.

That's why decent people are morally obligated to oppose conservatism, because of the festering dishonesty that permeates every level of it.

Does it physically hurt to be that stupid? Seriously, do you feel pain?

This is a common tactic of SOME conservatives, like the pictures of some bloody South American being sodomized claiming it was Ambassador Stevens in Benghazi...like posting a pic of a fence claiming it was on Mexican's southern border, but it was a fence in the middle east....

Agreed, but how do we know that these are actual real life conservatives andnot liberal sock puppets set up exactly for the purpose of doing false flag attacks and putting out disinformation?

It is not exactly unprecedented, you know. Hence all the terms that describe such activities, like 'sock puppet'.

You rush in on this thread to dismiss white complaints and that makes you a libtard.

End of story, dude.

No, I rushed in and dismissed a fake story with a gif from the classic horror movie Dead Alive. Perhaps after your iced down your bruised pussy you'll think more clearly. Somehow I doubt it.

End of story, dude.

No, I rushed in and dismissed a fake story with a gif from the classic horror movie Dead Alive. Perhaps after your iced down your bruised pussy you'll think more clearly. Somehow I doubt it.

There you go again, backing the play of a black racist who has an obsessive hatred for white people.

You would like this HuffPo piece, apparently.

Huffington Post writer calls violence 'logical' response to Trump | Fox News

They have arrested three Latino asshats and are looking for a fourth in the San Jose attacks!
only two appear to have Hispanic roots, the third is white as snow, the fourth is African American?
Like Zimmerman was white?
This is a common tactic of SOME conservatives, like the pictures of some bloody South American being sodomized claiming it was Ambassador Stevens in Benghazi...like posting a pic of a fence claiming it was on Mexico's southern border, but it was a fence in the middle east....
what is obvious as well as funny is that you only detect this in conservatives. You are blind deaf and dumb when the libtards do it.

End of story, dude.

There you go again, backing the play of a black racist who has an obsessive hatred for white people.

No, I am making funny of a hoax and watching you cry a little bitch about it for some reason.
Pro tip: Frozen veggies work just as well if you don't have an ice pack for your bruised pussy. :thup:

This is a common tactic of SOME conservatives, like the pictures of some bloody South American being sodomized claiming it was Ambassador Stevens in Benghazi...like posting a pic of a fence claiming it was on Mexican's southern border, but it was a fence in the middle east....

Agreed, but how do we know that these are actual real life conservatives andnot liberal sock puppets set up exactly for the purpose of doing false flag attacks and putting out disinformation?

It is not exactly unprecedented, you know. Hence all the terms that describe such activities, like 'sock puppet'.
How do we know the violent protesters were not conservatives in disguise? How do we know that Trump is not really behind the protests and setting them up to happen?

As far as the op picture, it comes from a conservative media site.

Conservatives are the ones passing it around... just like the Mexico fence picture, just like the ambassador Steven's picture....

I denounce the tactics used here.

BUT, lets not forget, or downplay, that Trump supporters were physically attacked by the left and illegals.

what is obvious as well as funny is that you only detect this in conservatives. You are blind deaf and dumb when the libtards do it.
can you post a fake picture that liberals are passing around to disparage you? I can't think of any off hand? But I am sure one has to exist....

Excellent thread. The RWNJ's just can't help themselves. I almost feel sorry for them. Almost.

can you post a fake picture that liberals are passing around to disparage you? I can't think of any off hand? But I am sure one has to exist....
I remember the picture they circulated of Republicans throwing grandma off the cliff. Do you? Or the Republicans want you to die quickly? Do you remember that? Or the war on women? How about that?

Forum List

Back