Previously anonymous whistleblower now testifying in front of Congress

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
Joe Ziegler is now testifying in front of Congress about the Hunter Biden scandal, saying he is risking his career but that nobody is above the law.

He will be detailing Biden’s tax evasion and, I expect, how the IRS protected the Biden criminal.

Finally, I notice that since this hearing will reveal the extent of the weaponized DOJ and double standards, it is not being covered by MSNBC, CNN, ABC, and other liberal news.

Joe Ziegler is now testifying in front of Congress about the Hunter Biden scandal, saying he is risking his career but that nobody is above the law.

He will be detailing Biden’s tax evasion and, I expect, how the IRS protected the Biden criminal.

Finally, I notice that since this hearing will reveal the extent of the weaponized DOJ and double standards, it is not being covered by MSNBC, CNN, ABC, and other liberal news.

The only time Democrats are into whistleblowers is when the whistle is being blown on Republicans. The dems look the other way when it comes to Biden etc.

From the article.

"Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer (R-KY) said the testimony from the two agents will not likely reveal any new information."

So I would guess that this supposed whistleblower is just being used so Comer can rehash the same old nothingburger he did a month or two ago...right when more indictments are likely in the way.

Speculation. Hearsay. Theories. Conjecture.

Yawn...what a coincidence.

So is Gary Shapley! Every Democrat supporter needs to watch this.
All the Dem idiots won’t because it’s only on FOX.

I am listening as to how the DOJ blocked and slow walked this investigation, and hid the contents of Hinter’s laptop, and how they dragged it out to let the statute of limitations expire. And it goes on from there.

The Dems have turned this country into a Banana Republic.

From the article.

"Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer (R-KY) said the testimony from the two agents will not likely reveal any new information."

So I would guess that this supposed whistleblower is just being used so Comer can rehash the same old nothingburger he did a month or two ago...right when more indictments are likely in the way.

Speculation. Hearsay. Theories. Conjecture.

Yawn...what a coincidence.
Turn on FOX news and listen to what Shapley is saying.

All the Dem idiots won’t because it’s only on FOX.

I am listening as to how the DOJ blocked and slow walked this investigation, and hid the contents of Hinter’s laptop, and how they dragged it out to let the statute of limitations expire. And it goes on from there.

The Dems have turned this country into a Banana Republic.
You mean the same stuff Comer talked about last time but had no evidence?

I'm still waiting for the whistleblower that Adam Schiff said he had to appear about the russia hoax. They tried to impeach trump for that one, so Where's that whistleblower? I'm still waiting.

The Cult Media Protects the Cult.
The End.

Forum List

Back