Previously anonymous whistleblower now testifying in front of Congress

Joe Ziegler is now testifying in front of Congress about the Hunter Biden scandal, saying he is risking his career but that nobody is above the law.

He will be detailing Biden’s tax evasion and, I expect, how the IRS protected the Biden criminal.

Finally, I notice that since this hearing will reveal the extent of the weaponized DOJ and double standards, it is not being covered by MSNBC, CNN, ABC, and other liberal news.

Ziegler is a gay, democrat that is more interested in doing his job rather than helping Biden avoid prosecution. He is to be admired.

If you had to just stick to the facts and defend Democrats, could you do it?
I wouldn't be able to.

Just by the very fact that you witness on this site what we see these morons post day in and day out is proof that this country is done. And ever since 2020, everything that you thought could never happen, has happened, and not been questioned by many in any position of authority or the supposed 'media'. I really don't see how this ship rights itself at this point. :dunno:

where's the evidence to trump colluding with russia? an attempted impeachment on that one. You were all in with absolutely zero evidence. Right? Can you say hypocrite?
There was no attempted impeachment resulting from the Republican investigation from Mueller.

What are you yammering about?

If you are going to do a whataboutism, at least make sure it makes sense.

You also don't know who submits evidence or how it is submitted.

You are on a roll.
And you still haven't linked any evidence.

You too are on a roll.

Maybe tonight after Tucker tells you what to think you will have something for me.

No worries, I'm patient. I will wait.

There was no attempted impeachment resulting from the Republican investigation from Mueller.

What are you yammering about?

If you are going to do a whataboutism, at least make sure it makes sense.
what was the first impeachment trial about?

You too are on a roll.

Maybe tonight after Tucker tells you what to think you will have something for me.

You are really stupid.
I know, you are convinced otherwise, but -

You too are on a roll.

where's the evidence to russia hoax? I'm still waiting for you bub!!! Come on man, be a fking man and present your evidence.

Forum List

Back