Previously anonymous whistleblower now testifying in front of Congress

From the article.

"Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer (R-KY) said the testimony from the two agents will not likely reveal any new information."

So I would guess that this supposed whistleblower is just being used so Comer can rehash the same old nothingburger he did a month or two ago...right when more indictments are likely in the way.

Speculation. Hearsay. Theories. Conjecture.

Yawn...what a coincidence.
We are tired of hearing the standard excuses when Biden's corruption is so fucking obvious. Stop repeating yourself.

It will expose the corruption of the Biden regime and show what slimeballs the Bidens really are.
Sure. No one has any idea that Hunter is sketchy. This will really blow the doors off his presidential hopes. Joe Biden continues to be clean as a whistle with zero credible accusations he has ever done anything shady. You guys just cant live with that. Sorry.

Sure. No one has any idea that Hunter is sketchy. This will really blow the doors off his presidential hopes. Joe Biden continues to be clean as a whistle with zero credible accusations he has ever done anything shady. You guys just cant live with that. Sorry.
Clean as a whistle? Are you fucking serious? You have shattered any credibility you had.

We are tired of hearing the standard excuses when Biden's corruption is so fucking obvious. Stop repeating yourself.
I am just repeating what Comer himself stated.

Did you see or hear of any new evidence today?

If you did, please link it.

Wow!!!!!!! he kept classified documents. Right?

He shook down the Ukraine ministry for the prosecutor right?

I am just repeating what Comer himself stated.

Did you see or hear of any new evidence today?

If you did, please link it.
I said nothing about Comer. I am saying the corruption is so fucking obvious and you are making excuses for traitors. Is that hard to understand?

Joe is a story of a corrupted and evil man. No honor and integrity at all. Does anything for power. And that is dangerous. his history proves it.

I said nothing about Comer. I am saying the corruption is so fucking obvious and you are making excuses for traitors. Is that hard to understand?
Asking for evidence is not making excuses.

How come you don't think evidence is important when making accusations against someone?

Forum List

Back