🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Priebus exposed as leaker responsible for feeing media during the events of yesterday

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-2-15_22-12-44.png

Priebus Exposed As Leaker, Responsible For Feeding Media During The Events Of Yesterday - Conservative Daily Post
-----------------------------------------------------------------

two faced traitor he should join the Trump hating morons on here the way they lie and make bs up lol

Oh noes! Prince Reebus a leaker? You mean he's a Russian prostitute?

So, Pogo, are you one the believers that buys into the bullshit story that it was Russian operatives that exposed the fraud, deceit and child trafficking of low and high ranking DNC operatives?

What I wish to ask you is this....regardless of whom may or many nor have revealed the information, why are you more pissed about whom may have done it than you are the contents???

"Spirit cooking" and the obsession with pizza, pasta, ice cream, walnut sauce, hot dogs and cheese"? All of which are code words that pedophiles use among each other per the FBI's own documents? That doesn't give you pause for thought????

If this is true, it will cause a terrible problem for Trump. There are only so many Russian spies here in the US that he can pick to replace him. Putin needs to hurry up and send a few more replacements in.

So, Pogo, are you one the believers that buys into the bullshit story that it was Russian operatives that exposed the fraud, deceit and child trafficking of low and high ranking DNC operatives?

What I wish to ask you is this....regardless of whom may or many nor have revealed the information, why are you more pissed about whom may have done it than you are the contents???

"Pissed" you say?? :ack-1:

I don't swing that way and I've never been to Moscow and if I was I know nothing of Russian prostitutes in room 138.

"Spirit cooking" and the obsession with pizza, pasta, ice cream, walnut sauce, hot dogs and cheese"? All of which are code words that pedophiles use among each other per the FBI's own documents? That doesn't give you pause for thought????

:dunno: No idea what yer babbling about here Bobo Buzzkill. If yer trying to make me hungry it's too late.

View attachment 112638

Priebus Exposed As Leaker, Responsible For Feeding Media During The Events Of Yesterday - Conservative Daily Post

two faced traitor he should join the Trump hating morons on here the way they lie and make bs up lol

Btw retard --- your OP, just to take a serous note for a moment, cites Alex Fucking Jones as its source. :rofl:

That is, your OP from "conservative daily post" which is clearly anti-Preebus and makes no effort to disguise that.

Nice source there, wackjob.

"Pissed" you say?? :ack-1:

I don't swing that way and I've never been to Moscow and if I was I know nothing of Russian prostitutes in room 138.

:dunno: No idea what yer babbling about here Bobo Buzzkill. If yer trying to make me hungry it's too late.

Of course you don't....because you are clueless......hell, I knew that a long time ago.

(snicker)

View attachment 112638

Btw retard --- your OP, just to take a serous note for a moment, cites Alex Fucking Jones as its source. :rofl:

That is, your OP from "conservative daily post" which is clearly anti-Preebus and makes no effort to disguise that.

Nice source there, wackjob.

Only leftard slanted, lamestream media sites will suffice as sufficient proof to Pogo......(snicker)

Forum List

Back