Primary election wins: Trump - 27; Cruz - 9

Why are you liberals in my thread talking about Hillary? I have not even said a single thing about that woman during this entire primary.

Trump-Clinton Neck-and-Neck

Please, you're a Democrat establishment ho. Try peddling your crap with newbies
Oh so you're saying Trump has crossover appeal? That would explain why he's destroying Booger Cruz in the primaries and in the general election polls.

Get out of my thread RINO.

There is no possible way to read my post as saying "Trump has Crossover appeal." You want Hillary to win, that's why you're pumping Trump's dick.

And I know you're stupid and I've explained this before. But how can I be a RINO when I'm not a RIN? You're shallow
You are making up nonsense. Trump outperforms Cruz in polls against Hillary.

You need to bow out of this thread almost as badly as pervy Cruz needs to bow out of the primaries you RINO.

Exactly the crap you're arguing since you want Trump not Cruz to face her majesty you do adore
Clinton and Sanders wipe their asses with your pervert candidate Lyin' Ted. Look and then shut up RINO.

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Latest 2016 Presidential General Election Polls

Please, you're a Democrat establishment ho. Try peddling your crap with newbies
Oh so you're saying Trump has crossover appeal? That would explain why he's destroying Booger Cruz in the primaries and in the general election polls.

There is no possible way to read my post as saying "Trump has Crossover appeal." You want Hillary to win, that's why you're pumping Trump's dick.

And I know you're stupid and I've explained this before. But how can I be a RINO when I'm not a RIN? You're shallow

You need to bow out of this thread almost as badly as pervy Cruz needs to bow out of the primaries you RINO.

Exactly the crap you're arguing since you want Trump not Cruz to face her majesty you do adore
Clinton and Sanders wipe their asses with your pervert candidate Lyin' Ted. Look and then shut up RINO.

LOL, google RINO. What do I expect from a Crooked Hillary supporter fighting for Cryin Donald anyway?

LOL, google RINO. What do I expect from a Crooked Hillary supporter fighting for Cryin Donald anyway?
:cuckoo:

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Bam, exactly!

Bam, exactly!
Go to bed.

Lyin' Ted will not drop out. He lacks the self awareness and class to acknowledge his goose is cooked. This is the same douchebag who read "green eggs and ham" on the floor of the Senate and thought it would be a big hit!! He's tone deaf, cloyingly condescending, and exceptionally arrogant.

Worse, he's a political opportunist who will lie, cheat, and steal to win. Look what he did in Iowa- lied about Carson dropping out. Now he's in Indiana lying about Trump's positions on immigration, healthcare, and education. There's no toilet seat this man won't lick for power.....

maxresdefault.jpg
He just said that Trump was for common core, lied during today's speech. Why would he state an easy to prove lie?

Lyin' Ted will not drop out. He lacks the self awareness and class to acknowledge his goose is cooked. This is the same douchebag who read "green eggs and ham" on the floor of the Senate and thought it would be a big hit!! He's tone deaf, cloyingly condescending, and exceptionally arrogant.

Worse, he's a political opportunist who will lie, cheat, and steal to win. Look what he did in Iowa- lied about Carson dropping out. Now he's in Indiana lying about Trump's positions on immigration, healthcare, and education. There's no toilet seat this man won't lick for power.....

maxresdefault.jpg
He just said that Trump was for common core, lied during today's speech. Why would he state an easy to prove lie?

He's a scumbag that just can't help himself.

Forum List

Back