Primers

badbob85037

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2018
Does anyone know where to get some small pistol primers that doesn't say out of stock. These bleed you for every drop companies I have a long memory and ones as Cheaper than Dirt I figured they would change their name cause they will never get my business.
The good old days 1440 rounds of 7.62 X 39 on stripp[er clips for $75, a pound of powder $10. Bullets were by the 500 not a bag of 50 for $10. Cabalas if you yell in there you will hear the echo the place is so bare. All the employees hang out in the back in a bull shit section. I have a few hundred large pistol, large rifle, small rifle primers or first born I will trade for small pistol primer. Does anyone have a formula on reducing loads if forced to use magnum primers? Starting to worry a little I'm down to 300 pounds. I would hate to run low as it looks like a democRat genocide could be coming up any day now and it's not as much fun with a club or big stick.

Last edited:
Does anyone know where to get some small pistol primers that doesn't say out of stock. These bleed you for every drop companies I have a long memory and ones as Cheaper than Dirt I figured they would change their name cause they will never get my business.
The good old days 1440 rounds of 7.62 X 39 on stripp[er clips for $75, a pound of powder $10. Bullets were by the 500 not a bag of 50 for $10. Cabalas if you yell in there you will hear the echo the place is so bare. All the employees hang out in the back in a bull shit section. I have a few hundred large pistol, large rifle, small rifle primers or first born I will trade for small pistol primer. Does anyone have a formula on reducing loads if forced to use magnum primers? Starting to worry a little I'm down to 300 pounds. I would hate to run low as it looks like a democRat genocide could be coming up any day now and it's not as much fun with a club or big stick.
Have never used these people, but saw this on a 30 day search criteria. Went to the site. They say the are in stock, but who knows.
1639545453958.png

Forum List

Back