Pro-abortion groups using the words "Reproductive Justice" to promote abortion-on-demand

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
I just heard this yesterday, so I don't know how long this has been happening, using the word "Justice" to describe abortion.

To me, "Justice" is one of those words I respect the most. It's like what everyone should be fighting for, whether they be a superhero from a comic book, a street cop, a district attorney, or just a man who stands up to bullies who are picking on the little guy.

To use the word "Justice" to describe abortion is like murdering the word "Justice" and leaving it for dead in an alley somewhere, to have its clothes stolen by a homeless guy.

It makes me all the more certain that pro-abortion people are completely and utterly insane for them to describe the killing and dismemberment of an innocent baby as anything even closely resembling "Justice."

GOD IS JUSTICE. ABORTION IS INJUSTICE.

When pro-abortion people use the word "Justice" to describe killing God's little creations, then they invite God to destroy us.

We only have a limited time.

I just heard this yesterday, so I don't know how long this has been happening, using the word "Justice" to describe abortion.

To me, "Justice" is one of those words I respect the most. It's like what everyone should be fighting for, whether they be a superhero from a comic book, a street cop, a district attorney, or just a man who stands up to bullies who are picking on the little guy.

To use the word "Justice" to describe abortion is like murdering the word "Justice" and leaving it for dead in an alley somewhere, to have its clothes stolen by a homeless guy.

It makes me all the more certain that pro-abortion people are completely and utterly insane for them to describe the killing and dismemberment of an innocent baby as anything even closely resembling "Justice."

When pro-abortion people use the word "Justice" to describe killing God's little creations, then they invite God to destroy us.

God won’t be doing a single damn thing

God did not create the fetus. The woman and her partner did that. You asshats use such flowery and poetic words to describe the fetus. Then are it's born, the child becomes a "thug".

Can you link to this, or are you just spewing more bullshit?

GOD IS FULL OF SHIT...IF I AM WRONG...I DARE HIM TO STRIKE ME DEAD IN THE NEXT 30 SECONDS. HE WON'T...BECAUSE HE DOES NOT EXIST.

AND ABORTIONS (before there is brain activity - after that, it should be illegal) are great. Most people are for them and there is nothing you stupid, old, religious farts can do to stop it.

I say - ONLY if there is no brain activity - RIP THOSE FETUSES FROM THOSE WOMB'S (not literally and if the mother says so).

Additional...well, I am still here (even though I dared him to kill me). And I have just proven that there is no God.

Religion is for the weak and/or the ignorant and/or the desperate. NO EXCEPTIONS.

Last edited:

There is no God.
Fetuses aren't people.
Trying to paint your misogyny as protecting babies would ring a little truer if you side wasn't constantly snatching food out of the mouths of real children to give tax breaks to Billionaires.

There is no God.
Fetuses aren't people.
Trying to paint your misogyny as protecting babies would ring a little truer if you side wasn't constantly snatching food out of the mouths of real children to give tax breaks to Billionaires.
Its not like we went from a low tax nation to a high tax nation yesterday. We are fifty years in on the "war on poverty". Tens of trillions of dollar spent and tens of trillions of dollars spent and tens of trillions of dollars paid out and tens of trillions of dollars more to service this behemuth. At what point do we stop this?

Its not like we went from a low tax nation to a high tax nation yesterday. We are fifty years in on the "war on poverty". Tens of trillions of dollar spent and tens of trillions of dollars spent and tens of trillions of dollars paid out and tens of trillions of dollars more to service this behemuth. At what point do we stop this?

Actually, we spend relatively little on social programs to help the poor.

We spend a lot more on middle class entitlements like Social Security, Medicare and Unemployment. and since we don't have old white people eating dog food like we did back in the 1970's, this is a good thing.

But we were talking about abortion. You've already said you don't want to pay for poor people of color. Fine. Don't come whining to me when they choose abortion instead of poverty, then.

I'm a pro-choice Republican. Kill all the little democrats you want...

I'm a pro-choice Republican. Kill all the little democrats you want...

Democrats are smart enough to use birth control.

Republicans are the ones who end up needing abortions because they don't.

You're prideful in your hatred of Him. I would ask to repent and save yourself, but you probably won't.

God did not create the fetus. The woman and her partner did that. You asshats use such flowery and poetic words to describe the fetus. Then are it's born, the child becomes a "thug".
You're so sure there's no God, for your sake, you better not be wrong.

In the movies, if they want to show that people are evil, they portray them as killing babies. For instance, the recent TV series Hanna. The CIA agent orders the killing of babies so we know she's evil.

In real life, Democrats kill babies, and yet in their distorted minds they think they've done something good.

You're prideful in your hatred of Him. I would ask to repent and save yourself, but you probably won't.
Odin’s pretty cool with me. Your god, yahweh or allah or whatever, sucks.

Don't like abortion, never have one....problem solved for you. You've never had an abortion, right?

dimocrap scum are very cute at word games. The kids like them.

In Soviet Russia, they called Concentration Camps "Re-Education Camps"

If the word 'Justice' has to have a qualifier in front of it, then you can bet your bottom dollar that 'Justice' is the last thing on dimocrap scum minds

There is no God.
Fetuses aren't people.

The War on Poverty ended in 1981. Ronald Reagan ended when he was elected. Since then, Republicans have basically abandoned doing anything more than abosolutely necessary to help the poor. Besides, they make such a convenient skape goat. The wealthy aren't taking all your money. It's those poor assholes who refuse to work. Social safety net costs are out of control.

In reality, it's the rich who are taking all of your money.

When God does something about THIS,
upload_2019-5-10_5-8-11.jpeg

then I'll worry about his concern about the Fetuses...

In the movies, if they want to show that people are evil, they portray them as killing babies. For instance, the recent TV series Hanna. The CIA agent orders the killing of babies so we know she's evil.

In real life, Democrats kill babies, and yet in their distorted minds they think they've done something good.

Fetuses aren't babies... In real life, WOMEN, not Democrats have abortions.

I am still waiting for you to tell me how you are going to stop women from having abortions. Are you going to throw them in jail until they deliver?

Forum List

Back