Pro-Hillary Voter / Election Fraud Rampant...DEMOCRATS ADMIT

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
FACE WITH A POTENTIAL FUTURE THAT INVOLVES AN ACTUAL NON-BIASED INVESTIGATION AND JAIL TIME FOR HER CRIMES, HILLARY & HER ALL-IN SUPPORTERS ARE BREAKING THE LAW IN RECORD-SETTING FASHION TO KEEP HER CORRUPT FAT ASS OUT OF PRISON:

Elections official caught on video blasting de Blasio’s ID program | New York Post

"The Manhattan Democratic representative on the city’s Board of Elections was caught on a secret video slamming Mayor Bill de Blasio’s municipal ID program as contributing to “all kinds of fraud” — including at the polls.

“He gave out ID cards, de Blasio. That’s in lieu of a driver’s license, but you can use it for anything,” Commissioner Alan Schulkin said in the undercover video recorded by a muckraker for conservative nonprofit Project Veritas.

“But they didn’t vet people to see who they really are. Anybody can go in there and say, ‘I am Joe Smith, I want an ID card,’ ” he said in the bombshell tape."

FACE WITH A POTENTIAL FUTURE THAT INVOLVES AN ACTUAL NON-BIASED INVESTIGATION AND JAIL TIME FOR HER CRIMES, HILLARY & HER ALL-IN SUPPORTERS ARE BREAKING THE LAW IN RECORD-SETTING FASHION TO KEEP HER CORRUPT FAT ASS OUT OF PRISON:

Elections official caught on video blasting de Blasio’s ID program | New York Post

"The Manhattan Democratic representative on the city’s Board of Elections was caught on a secret video slamming Mayor Bill de Blasio’s municipal ID program as contributing to “all kinds of fraud” — including at the polls.

“He gave out ID cards, de Blasio. That’s in lieu of a driver’s license, but you can use it for anything,” Commissioner Alan Schulkin said in the undercover video recorded by a muckraker for conservative nonprofit Project Veritas.

“But they didn’t vet people to see who they really are. Anybody can go in there and say, ‘I am Joe Smith, I want an ID card,’ ” he said in the bombshell tape."

This will be the election that decides whether USA wants to be a republic, or a banana-republic.

Forum List

Back