Pro-Life: Women's Lives

Please show me any instances of the Republican Party, through legislation or even rhetoric, ever supporting or promoting contraception.

After that, do the Evangelicals.
I will never understand why people who bitch about abortion refuse to recognize that technology exists that would greatly reduce the number of abortions. The same is true of the anti-vaxers and the pandemic. We use a variety of technologies every day to make our lives easier, from antibiotics to electric drills.

The anti-contraception group has an ulterior motive that involves some bizarre animosity toward women and their sexuality, the punishment for its exercise being the threat and sometimes the reality of an unwanted pregnancy. At the same time, they insist that everyone must be heterosexual. These people have a gigantic mental problem and they take it out on women. I have no respect for them.

It's interesting that most of the people who claim to be "pro-life" on abortion are not "pro-life" on any other issue, from guns to aiding refugees and migrants, to preventing domestic violence and child marriage, to caring for children and providing them with the necessities of life.

I will never understand why people who bitch about abortion refuse to recognize that technology exists that would greatly reduce the number of abortions. The same is true of the anti-vaxers and the pandemic. We use a variety of technologies every day to make our lives easier, from antibiotics to electric drills.

The anti-contraception group has an ulterior motive that involves some bizarre animosity toward women and their sexuality, the punishment for its exercise being the threat and sometimes the reality of an unwanted pregnancy. At the same time, they insist that everyone must be heterosexual. These people have a gigantic mental problem and they take it out on women. I have no respect for them.

It's interesting that most of the people who claim to be "pro-life" on abortion are not "pro-life" on any other issue, from guns to aiding refugees and migrants, to preventing domestic violence and child marriage, to caring for children and providing them with the necessities of life.
"Pro-life conservative"

An oxymoron if there ever was one.

No doubt the Texas law allows for incest and other pregnancy complications but why would a victim of incest wait six weeks to report the assault and subsequent pregnancy and how could a fetus with no internal organs show a heartbeat?

Less than 1% of abortions are from those who claim (actual or otherwise) to be pregnant from rape. Almost all abortions are for convenience. Let's start by cutting all of those out and then we can talk about the rape, incest, life of the mother, health of the child, cases.

The technology has existed to prevent abortions from the beginning of time. It's called knees. Keep them closed. And let's not have a discussion on positions; you get the point.

Forum List

Back