Pro Soccer players booed for taking a knee during National Anthem

Nah, "woke" shitbags are shunned in MMA. Your nonsense has no place in my sport.

Enjoy
He didnt kneel, retard. :laugh:

Didn’t say he did. Seems pretty “woke” to me.

Nah, "woke" shitbags are shunned in MMA. Your nonsense has no place in my sport.

Enjoy

He hasnt fought since Floyd's death, retard. Quit talking about things you know nothing about.

Boxing as well as wrestling are sports worthy to be watched, especially the pro games.

Until they hurt your feelings too.

Pro Wrestling fans don't have their feelings hurt. We aren't snowflakes.

I remember many years ago, Jesse Ventura was scheduled for a match in Steubenville. He kept referring to the venue as "Stupidville" and it just fired up the fans to get his comeuppance.

If doofi like Kaepernick would take the abuse they deserve, like Governor Ventura did when he insulted a tremendous city, people would take his impudence better.
It's great that Kuntpernick probably will never throw a football in a pro football game again :cool:

"You can't even have support from your own fans in your own stadium," FC Dallas defender Reggie Cannon said. "It's baffling to me."

poor clueless Reggie

you thought most Americans hate their country as much as you do?

I guess not
I'd leave and ask for my money back. But then again I don't pay to sit on my ass and watch other people play silly kids games.

Enjoy

He hasnt fought since Floyd's death, retard. Quit talking about things you know nothing about.

Did I say he has fought since Floyd's death?

Looks like you're just moving those goal posts again. You gonna drag them all over the field? Where are you taking those?

I guess you guys can add soccer to all the things you're boycotting.

Maybe you guys can stick with ballet and synchronized swimming so that they don't hurt your delicate feelings.

if you are an anti-american piece of shit, you are my enemy. fuck them. all of them.

what part of that is confusing to you?

Maybe you guys can stick with ballet and synchronized swimming so that they don't hurt your delicate feelings.

if you are an anti-american piece of shit, you are my enemy. fuck them. all of them.

That's not confusing.

not wanting to celebrate assholes who are my enemy, is not about my "delicate feelings".

don't be an ass. if you want to side with the anti-american shits, expect hostility from patriotic Americans.

not ticket sales.

Enjoy

Looks like you're just moving those goal posts again. You gonna drag them all over the field? Where are you taking those?
You are claiming he kneeled for Floyd. That is impossible. Up to speed now dummy?

Enjoy

You are claiming he kneeled for Floyd. That is impossible. Up to speed now dummy?

You must be hallucinating. Show me where I said that.

That's not confusing.

not wanting to celebrate assholes who are my enemy, is not about my "delicate feelings".

don't be an ass. if you want to side with the anti-american shits, expect hostility from patriotic Americans.

not ticket sales.

You seem upset.

Quit playing the anthem before games. Zero need for it. I don't go to sports to wave usa pom poms.

You are claiming he kneeled for Floyd.

Can't find where I said it huh? That's because it's not there.

Seriously, do you ever get tired of being wrong?
If you arent claiming that, why are you bringing him up in this discussion about people kneeling in the UFC?

Couldn't find it huh? Looks like you were WRONG again, weren't you?

And I already told you why I brought it up. You claimed that "woke" shitbags are shunned in MMA. I said he seems pretty "woke". Read post #161 again, it's all there.

Maybe you should try paying attention. You might find yourself being wrong less often.

It is cool and inspiring but I don't see the need to play it before every sporting event. Generally I'm walking thru the stadium while it's played.

Whoops! Wrong again.

Maybe instead of calling me a retard and a dummy, you should spend more time paying attention, huh?
Fuck off, your word games and pretending you did not mean what you obviously said are old, we have a few other posters that play that game. They are just as stupid as you.

Fuck off, your word games and pretending you did not mean what you obviously said are old, we have a few other posters that play that game. They are just as stupid as you.

I mean exactly what I say. If you have difficulty following, then go pay someone to help you.

Forum List

Back