Pro-Trump Rallies

Was listening to Rush yesterday and herd him speaking with a caller about a plan for a bunch of pro-Trump rallies all over the united states coming up near the end of February, I wasn't aware of anything like that but I would love to go to one. Anyone know anything about this?

I think that the Trumpsters are meeting here......(Trump also thinks that these folks should be able to purchase guns.)

Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum

oiv9ndxk8i9bnyymmwdd.jpg

There was a pro Trump rally back in November, over 60 million Americans attended and elected Trump president. Man that rally pissed off the left to no end, they are still freaking out about it. :funnyface:

Well, all you deadbeats couldn't attend his inauguration... what makes us believe you'll attend these pro-trump rallies?

Whatever happened to "BUT WE HAVE JOBS!"
You know what I was wondering? Why didn't people show up for Hillary's rallies?

Well, all you deadbeats couldn't attend his inauguration... what makes us believe you'll attend these pro-trump rallies?

Whatever happened to "BUT WE HAVE JOBS!"
You know what I was wondering? Why didn't people show up for Hillary's rallies?

Because she didn't win the election, you dumb ****.

Um........there was already an election. What would be the purpose behind a pro-Trump rally?

FUNDRAISING
Is that the only reasong leftwing douche bags do it?

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

I am not sure about that, but I am sure that the pro-Trump rallies will be violently attacked by the same hard left lunatics. They have openly stated that Trumpism will be violently resisted.

Bring all the means for self defense that you can, if you desire to partake in these rallies.
I have some brass knuckles that I would love to use on some douche bag snowflakes. I will also bring pepper spray.

How about you continue to use them on your kin instead.

Was listening to Rush yesterday and herd him speaking with a caller about a plan for a bunch of pro-Trump rallies all over the united states coming up near the end of February, I wasn't aware of anything like that but I would love to go to one. Anyone know anything about this?
American Spring, baby!

Um........there was already an election. What would be the purpose behind a pro-Trump rally?

FUNDRAISING

I am not sure about that, but I am sure that the pro-Trump rallies will be violently attacked by the same hard left lunatics. They have openly stated that Trumpism will be violently resisted.

Bring all the means for self defense that you can, if you desire to partake in these rallies.
I have some brass knuckles that I would love to use on some douche bag snowflakes. I will also bring pepper spray.

His kin doesn't attack innocent people. So I suppose that's not an option... you see, they are tools of self defense. I am sure you wouldn't understand.

From what I read Trump's State of the Union address won't be until Feb 28th. If these rallies were held after that, it would be a good way to show congress the people's support for Trump's agenda. Not that I'm for or against Trump's agenda at this point. As with any president there are those things that I'll like and those that I disagree with.

FUNDRAISING

Why would I do that?

FUNDRAISING

His kin doesn't attack innocent people. So I suppose that's not an option... you see, they are tools of self defense. I am sure you wouldn't understand.

Brass knuckles are a tool of offense, you dumb idiot. That's why they're banned in so many states, including Texas.

Brass knuckles are a tool of offense, you dumb idiot. That's why they're banned in so many states, including Texas.
Every "tool" can be used for defense or offence, moron.

He's a leftist, he only knows one mode... offense.

It's a weapon DESIGNED and intended for offense. Big difference. So shut the fuck up, nelson.

It's a weapon DESIGNED and intended for offense. Big difference. So shut the fuck up, nelson.
We aren't required to concede that your fantasy world is reality, moron.

We aren't required to concede that your fantasy world is reality, moron.
Syb0ogx.png

Forum List

Back