Pro White candidate running against Feinstein in California senate race

In ma
18% is very bad. Zero chance of getting elected.
In marxistfornia its great for a republican candidate and yes in marxistfornia he has 0% chance of being elected but its not about being elected its about spreading the word and he's doing a great job!

No, that's really bad. Even for a Republican in California. When was the last time a Republican in California did so poorly that they only got 18% of the vote?

Actually 18% is pretty good. Republicans usually don't get out of single digits. What 18% tells me is that republicans might be starting to vote again.

Nothing works better than a white supermacist to get Repubs to the voting booth

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Didn’t Kanye say something like: “White supremacy is an oxymoron...whites are supreme.”
I’m sure you have a metric and statistics to prove otherwise though? You know, since we’re all in to facts and truth and all...right?

In ma
18% is very bad. Zero chance of getting elected.
In marxistfornia its great for a republican candidate and yes in marxistfornia he has 0% chance of being elected but its not about being elected its about spreading the word and he's doing a great job!

No, that's really bad. Even for a Republican in California. When was the last time a Republican in California did so poorly that they only got 18% of the vote?

Actually 18% is pretty good. Republicans usually don't get out of single digits. What 18% tells me is that republicans might be starting to vote again.

Didn’t Kanye say something like: “White supremacy is an oxymoron...whites are supreme.”
I’m sure you have a metric and statistics to prove otherwise though? You know, since we’re all in to facts and truth and all...right?

Wow, I am shocked that a racist like you would be taking such a serious liking to the philosophy of a black man.

In ma

Wow, I am shocked that a racist like you would be taking such a serious liking to the philosophy of a black man.

The talking part is done bud...go ahead and post your stats that prove Kanye wrong. I’ll be standing by.

Little has been endorsed by former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke

In a campaign video posted to YouTube earlier this week, Little said he “woke up to the Jewish question and dedicated my life to exposing these Jews that control our country.”

---------------------

Sounds like a typical Republican to me. Not a lot of diversity in a party that's 90% white.

white activist--not supremacist
...just like the NAACP and all the Asian, Hispanic, and black organizations that promote their races

Little has been endorsed by former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke

In a campaign video posted to YouTube earlier this week, Little said he “woke up to the Jewish question and dedicated my life to exposing these Jews that control our country.”

---------------------

Sounds like a typical Republican to me. Not a lot of diversity in a party that's 90% white.
Gotta give it to ya. With the giveaways and freebies and cracking that whip for any slaves thinking about leaving the democrat plantation yall sure have kept a tight grip on the minority vote but its quickly unraveling. Black home ownership all time high,black unemployment lowest ever and famous blacks are waking up and every day blacks who listen to them are waking up as well. Oh and Dr Duke is also a former House Rep and PhD holder. :) You wouldn't be worthy of shining his shoes.

Forum List

Back