Proceeding Based On Advice Of Medical Experts

It's just way, way too much supposed "facts." Who could read all that? Or any of it? And also FAR too much white space.

I mean, I know the magazine rule: "text bad, white space good," but migod, not THAT much white space!! I suppose it's a cut-and-paste formatting problem.

The thing is, there is propaganda, and there is opinion. This is an opinion forum, and I don't think anyone likes propaganda, only opinion, which tends to be shorter and not cut-and-paste: rather, your OWN opinion and acknowledged as such. You can assert that all your many words are "fact" till the cows come home, but it's still opinion. I think we generally agree on political stance --- I don't read your OPs, but your shorter replies are very attractive --- but propagandizing is a problem, IMO.

That's it, I've said it.

You claimed I didn't post facts.....now admit you didn't read it?????

Pretty dishonest.

PoliticalChic is Also Incapable of discussion.
Look at the last page.
She answers me with Nuclear size posts.

Trying to BURY Her opponents with GIGANTIC and frequent

Quadruple, Quintuple, Octuple, even 10 line spaced

Multi-Link, Multimedia posts.

SHOUT DOWNS and JPG/Youtube Blasts.

NEVER sober discussion.

`

Last edited:
1640044470408.png

Progressive fascists who want to segregate society for the endorphins the political power provides them.

*****SAD SMILE*****

:)

Your "Rights" end when you go into a public indoor venue during a Pandemic and potentially kill others.
Common Sense, not fascism.
Understand?

You can't Smoke in public either, and that's less dangerous than one C19 breath.
Where ya been?
You're a low IQ hypocrite RW hack.

`
Wow, folks!

A bot that I haven't met yet!

Fun!

"Democrat-Run D.C. Will Be Going Into Lockdown Despite Being One of the Most-VAXXED Cities in America​

Despite over 85% of the population being jabbed, Mayor Muriel Bowser is initiating lockdown protocols. She has started with mask mandates and school closures, but there are reports she intends to start initiating curfews for “non-essential” workers soon as well.

According to the Washington Times:

D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser declared a state of emergency for COVID-19 and reinstated a mask mandate on Monday, after Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan announced he has tested positive for the disease.

Meanwhile, several schools around the metropolitan area have resumed online instruction amid a surge of coronavirus infections.
In the District, the citywide mask order starts at 6 a.m. Tuesday and lasts until Jan. 31. Under the state of emergency, the District will expand testing and require city government workers to get boosters as part of the vaccine mandate with no test out option."

"BREAKING: Fully-Vaccinated and Boosted White House Staffer In Close Proximity To Joe Biden On Air-Force One Tests PosItive For Wuhan Virus...ONLY TWO DAYS After Joe Accused “Unvaccinated” of Causing “Winter of Illness and Death”​

Jim Cramer, one of the Left's apparatchiks, say what Democrats believe, encourage.....but blames it on the other side.

“government has a right to force you to obey and has always exercised it especially under GOP”

Anyone think to question what the GOP has forced any to obey about?

Masks?

Injections?

Taxation?

See what I mean about the Left lying about everything?

Never let it be said that Good Germans....er, good Democrats, don't follow the views of medical experts....

1. "Boston’s fascist mayor just announced this morning that her city is cracking down hard on the unvaccinated with an aggressive new policy that goes into effect next month:

2. Even better Democrats run Canada....

Man denied access to purchase food in Canada because YOU KNOW WHY
https://therightscoop.com/man-denied-access-to-purchase-food-in-canada-because-you-know-why/

3. And now a word from Dr. Fauci.....

Go ahead and make your philosophical arguments against government overreach.

But you are on the wrong side of science, ethics, and morality. Take your bullshit lies to another section. Thanks.

But you are on the wrong side of science, ethics, and morality. Take your bullshit lies to another section. Thanks.
I love it when you guys make me laugh out loud. Laughter is so good for you. Keep saying stupid things that give me all the free laughter therapy!

I love it when you guys make me laugh out loud. Laughter is so good for you. Keep saying stupid things that give me all the free laughter therapy!
Retards are usually very happy and laugh a lot, I have noticed.

You unfortunate folks also like to say things like, "Wuhan flu death rate is essentially zero"

Re-post sans the juvenile vulgarity and I will be sure to put you in your place......again.

Re-post sans the juvenile vulgarity and I will be sure to put you in your place......again.
If declarations victory were actual victories, you would be a 13-star general.

Instead you are an uneducated slob on the wrong side of science, ethics, morality and history, publicly masturbating on an anonymous message board. Your lies, plagiarism,and insane ideas have no traction in any educated circle of people anywhere on the planet.

So I am not too worried about you putting anything in its place. Though it will be nice when you finally wake up and put your threads in their rightful place: the Rubber Room.

What pleasure does it bring you, to lie about covid while people lie ill and die as you vomit your lies? I admit, that abnomal psychology eludes me.

If declarations victory were actual victories, you would be a 13-star general.

Instead you are an uneducated slob on the wrong side of science, ethics, morality and history, publicly masturbating on an anonymous message board. Your lies, plagiarism,and insane ideas have no traction in any educated circle of people anywhere on the planet.

So I am not too worried about you putting anything in its place. Though it will be nice when you finally wake up and put your threads in their rightful place: the Rubber Room.

What pleasure does it bring you, to lie about covid while people lie ill and die as you vomit your lies? I admit, that abnomal psychology eludes me.

"Instead you are an uneducated slob on the wrong side of science, ethics, morality and history,"

Here's where I utterly destroy you.

1640126529577.png

Did you vote for the party that claims that men can be pregnant?????

Speak up, dunce.

"Instead you are an uneducated slob on the wrong side of science, ethics, morality and history,"

View attachment 578339

Speak up, dunce.
Haha, that was a PERFECT illustration of how shallow and stupid you are.

Nice work. I could not have hired a better assistant.

Thread unwatched and scraped off of my shoe

Are you afraid to answer the question?

Is that because I just smashed a custard pie in your ugly kisser????

1640126529577.png

Speak up, dunce.

Forum List

Back