Prof. Melissa Click Fired

It just goes to show you that if you're too excitable, you'd better not be a political activist.

That's the level of crazy it takes to get fired from a institution of higher insanity these days.

One down. One million to go. End tenure. Force these freaks to get in touch with the real world or get away from our kids. Just imagine that someone who doesn't understand or respect the 1st Amendment would be teaching communication and journalism to children.

How many professors are there in the United States? - Quora

tumblr_nycag03IMD1t9jwa9o1_1280.jpg

For some conservatives, Click is now the ultimate bogeywoman — an “academic fascist” in the words of Fox News commentator Todd Starnes, who epitomizes the liberal, politically correct thought-policing that conservatives have long decried.

Limbaugh, despite some trouble with Click’s name, captured the sentiment on his radio program Tuesday:

They’re demanding safe spaces at places like Yale and at Mizzou and many other college campuses. What are safe spaces? Where they are not subjected to people that disagree and where they’re not subjected to symbols that hurt their feelings, and they’re not subjected to negative comments, and they’re not subjected to jokes that they don’t like.
Why Missouri professor Melissa Click is Public Enemy No. 1 for conservatives right now

I heard another university was interested, but they couldn't coax her out of her safe space.

If you believed the RWnuts around here, her firing couldn't happen.

She could have survived the first "get me some muscle" video.

The second video was what cooked her goose.

When I was protesting Viet Nam at Berkeley in the 60's telling pigs to back off and get their stinking fingers of my body was the norm. Seems the conservatives have taken protesting to being nothing more than kissing ass to the reich.

She'll end up hosting an unwatchable show on NBC and receiving a White House-invite from Hussein. Bet on it. ;)

I only just watched the video of the original incident today. The "muscle" that came to help her had these looks on their faces as if to say, "Dude, this bitch is crazy. Please just go." :lol:

Took way longer than it should have. Shouldn't have taken over a week tops.

Crybaby.

Nah, just someone who has fired a whole lot of people over the years. Wouldn't have taken me 10 minutes after I saw her violate someone's first amendment rights to call her and tell her to clean out her desk.

You thought tenured teachers couldn't get fired because you're stupid.

Crybaby.

Nah, just someone who has fired a whole lot of people over the years. Wouldn't have taken me 10 minutes after I saw her violate someone's first amendment rights to call her and tell her to clean out her desk.

Tenured teachers can get fired just as fast as anyone else.

Just do something monumentally stupid...on camera. And she did. She a relative of ours? Seems about the same absence of anything remotely approaching intelligence you display.

Crybaby.

Tenured teachers can get fired just as fast as anyone else.

Explain that to the demented in your conservative camp who think you're full of shit.

Forum List

Back