🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Professor: ‘Racist, misogynist, money-grubbing people’ want to stop blacks, Latinos f

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
How many more SUBVERSIVES will OUT themselves? The left can no longer deny that THEY are the intolerant ones that have corrupted the minds of our young. So this is what America has come down to....Senator McCarthy was correct 60 years ago!

A professor at Eastern Connecticut State University (ECSU) was caught on audio telling his creative writing class that Republicans will close colleges if they prevail in 2014 and that “racist, misogynist, money-grubbing people” want to suppress the liberal vote. In a four-minute recording of a classroom lecture obtained by Campus Reform, Professor Brent Terry is heard strongly suggesting that conservatives are greedy racists who want to suppress the vote of anyone who might vote liberal. “It's absolutely possible that the Republicans will take over the Senate as well as the House.......

Professor: ?Racist, misogynist, money-grubbing people? want to stop blacks, Latinos from voting

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3ZJB53PX74]Brent Terry, professor at Eastern Connecticut State University bashes conservatives - YouTube[/ame]

Good, he was forced to apologize.

"I regret the language I used and I apologize to any students in the room who were offended," he said. "As a liberal arts university, Eastern is known for encouraging debate and discussion about a host of social and political issues. My role in my own classroom is to keep the debate lively yet respectful. I did not meet that standard yesterday, and for that I am truly sorry."

Professor apologizes for remarks that angered GOP - Beaumont Enterprise

• Banned
CaféAuLait;8979173 said:

"I regret the language I used and I apologize to any students in the room who were offended," he said. "As a liberal arts university, Eastern is known for encouraging debate and discussion about a host of social and political issues. My role in my own classroom is to keep the debate lively yet respectful. I did not meet that standard yesterday, and for that I am truly sorry."
Professor apologizes for remarks that angered GOP - Beaumont Enterprise

I, for one won't accept his apology. It simply shows what TODAYS PROFESSORS get away with, until caught! This **** will NOT change his rhetoric! He's sorry he didn't keep debate respectful, BUT NOT ABOUT WHAT HE SAID!

Last edited:
CaféAuLait;8979173 said:

"I regret the language I used and I apologize to any students in the room who were offended," he said. "As a liberal arts university, Eastern is known for encouraging debate and discussion about a host of social and political issues. My role in my own classroom is to keep the debate lively yet respectful. I did not meet that standard yesterday, and for that I am truly sorry."[/quote

I, for one won't accept his apology. It simply shows what TODAYS PROFESSORS get away with, until caught! This **** will NOT change his rhetoric! He's sorry he didn't keep debate respectful, BUT NOT ABOUT WHAT HE SAID!

We should eliminate all professors

This is a problem with many professors in America. Students are not paying them to preach... but to TEACH!!!

How can this be in a country so advanced?????

This is a problem with many professors in America. Students are not paying them to preach... but to TEACH!!!

Amnesty, Pro Abortion, Pro Drugs, Anti-Religion, Gay Agendas, etc. are all part of the plan to eradicate America as the founders pictured it! HERE is their game plan!

image002-732282.jpg

Amnesty, Pro Abortion, Pro Drugs, Anti-Religion, Gay Agendas, etc. are all part of the plan to eradicate America as the founders pictured it! HERE is their game plan!

I think you are perhaps going too far my friend. Though much saner than the professor.

Remember the American founders lived hundreds of years ago in a completely different era. Their efforts resulted in the superpower that now drives the world. Whatever was the balance during their time cannot be the balance now because so much has changed.

I think you are perhaps going too far my friend. Though much saner than the professor.

Remember the American founders lived hundreds of years ago in a completely different era. Their efforts resulted in the superpower that now drives the world. Whatever was the balance during their time cannot be the balance now because so much has changed.

My young friend, I was alive when Khrushchev said that, and I stick by what I have said. The fall of America was planned long ago, the people were manipulated into place over the last 6+ decades, and anyone that has an ounce of honesty should be able to see it. I'm sorry if you can't, but Old Nickey told us what would happen, and it is! :(

My young friend, I was alive when Khrushchev said that, and I stick by what I have said. The fall of America was planned long ago, the people were manipulated into place over the last 6+ decades, and anyone that has an ounce of honesty should be able to see it. I'm sorry if you can't, but Old Nickey told us what would happen, and it is! :(

So was I. Moreover, by the time he said it, I was safe in Canada, having escaped from Hungary, after the Revolution in which I participated and this deplorable butcher crushed with tanks and unspeakable cruelty.

Around the time this boorish and cruel peasant banged his shoe at the podium in the UN, there was a cartoon in a periodical, depicting Khrushchev telling an American girl about six years old: "We will bury you, too, my capitalistic darling!"

With a strong and cruel Russian leader like (Ras)Putin and a weak and inexperienced American president, like Obama, Khrushchev's words might prove to be prophetic.

Forum List

Back