Professor Urges Students to Commit Suicide During Class

mike55

Dec 26, 2011
noel_ignatiev.jpg

Progressive Professor Urges White Male Students to Commit Suicide During Class | Diversity Chronicle

“If you are a white male, you don’t deserve to live. You are a cancer, you’re a disease, white males have never contributed anything positive to the world! They only murder, exploit and oppress non-whites! At least a white woman can have sex with a black man and make a brown baby but what can a white male do? He’s good for nothing. Slavery, genocides against aboriginal peoples and massive land confiscation, the inquisition, the holocaust, white males are all to blame!

The goal of destroying the white race is simply so desirable, it boggles the mind trying to understand how anyone could possibly object to it.

Obviously, all whites need to be destroyed, but why not start with white males? They are behind most of history’s greatest atrocities. Besides, some of the brothers like to bang white women. Eventually white women can breed out, but my feeling is that if you are a white male, you should kill yourself now.

I personally don't think that ANYONE should be told to kill themselves, unless they've attacked someone who didn't deserve it.

My personal opinion? Even if you're such a screwed up human being that you can't really be a part of decent society, you still teach me something.....................

Even if it's to not be as you are so that I can have a happy life.

However............................NOBODY has the right to tell others to get off of this planet. You can take yourself off of it if you find the living conditions here to be deplorable, but you should never tell others they need to leave.

Some of those you tell to get out of life may have someone who loves and depends on them.

Me personally? I think there are a lot of tea baggers and GOP members (Jr., Cheney, and RumsFAILED), who are deplorable human beings, but they do have people who depend on them and love them, even in spite of their failings.

Everyone should be allowed to live for as long as they can. People who think otherwise may wish to reconsider if they want to stay here or not.

Take yourself out if you wish, just leave the other people around you alone.

On the contrary. I tell useless people I wish they'd get the hell off the planet all the time. I dunno what this guy's point was in context. I am sure there is one if something other than a snippet were posted.

On the contrary. I tell useless people I wish they'd get the hell off the planet all the time. I dunno what this guy's point was in context. I am sure there is one if something other than a snippet were posted.

I guess that if you tell someone to get off the planet, then you have nothing to learn from them because you know how much of a douche they can be, as you've obviously found those limits yourself.

Like I said................even those who are total idiots (in my book) can teach me something, even if it's how to not behave as they do, because I want a better life without hate.

If you're a total douche, you can teach me something.

And..............the most valuable lesson (if I don't throw it away) is how to behave different than you do, so I don't cause as much pain as yourself.

I actually like people, and I actually like helping. Too bad others don't think that way as well, because it may be a better world if they did.

It just goes to show that racism comes in many different forms and is also not limited to the uneducated.

You're right......................racism comes in many different forms.

However...................most of it comes from the uneducated, but it's not necessarily limited to those, because even people who are highly educated can be racists.

Especially when they live in an ivory tower and think that their belief is the only right one.

And the inevitable Leftytoon I didn't actually read what you said so I will just resort to namecalling occurs as expected. As I said I was not passing judgement one way or the other But yes many people are useless douches. I am not one. But they are easy to spot. And seeing as I have jelped more people than you ever have on some forum yes I could teach you something.

Why doesn't that prof lead by example and blow his brains out in class?

Last edited:
noel_ignatiev.jpg

Progressive Professor Urges White Male Students to Commit Suicide During Class | Diversity Chronicle

“If you are a white male, you don’t deserve to live. You are a cancer, you’re a disease, white males have never contributed anything positive to the world! They only murder, exploit and oppress non-whites! At least a white woman can have sex with a black man and make a brown baby but what can a white male do? He’s good for nothing. Slavery, genocides against aboriginal peoples and massive land confiscation, the inquisition, the holocaust, white males are all to blame!

The goal of destroying the white race is simply so desirable, it boggles the mind trying to understand how anyone could possibly object to it.

Obviously, all whites need to be destroyed, but why not start with white males? They are behind most of history’s greatest atrocities. Besides, some of the brothers like to bang white women. Eventually white women can breed out, but my feeling is that if you are a white male, you should kill yourself now.

He looks like a white male to me. I think he should lead by example. :D

Because he's a teabagger and wants someone else to be the proof he espouses.

How many times have you heard Sarah Palin, John Boehner, Mitch McConnell, Eric Cantor or any other tea bagger say that they would behave by the principles that they've espoused?

I'd also wonder about that representative from Florida who said that all food stamp participants should be drug tested, even when he's receiving a check from the taxpayers and snorting cocaine?

I mean....................we the tax payers fund the salary for those we've elected, and if that is true (which it is) why should the tax payers fund the salary of a cocaine addict? Especially if that cocaine addict states that those receiving government funds for their livelihood should be drug tested?

I support testing those who are on food stamps not getting their benefits, but only if those who are currently in government and receiving paychecks from the taxpayer (i.e. those elected to the government) are tested as well.

Do you think that Boehner could pass a drug test? How about Cantor? Cruz perhaps?

Because he's a teabagger and wants someone else to be the proof he espouses.

How many times have you heard Sarah Palin, John Boehner, Mitch McConnell, Eric Cantor or any other tea bagger say that they would behave by the principles that they've espoused?

I'd also wonder about that representative from Florida who said that all food stamp participants should be drug tested, even when he's receiving a check from the taxpayers and snorting cocaine?

I mean....................we the tax payers fund the salary for those we've elected, and if that is true (which it is) why should the tax payers fund the salary of a cocaine addict? Especially if that cocaine addict states that those receiving government funds for their livelihood should be drug tested?

I support testing those who are on food stamps not getting their benefits, but only if those who are currently in government and receiving paychecks from the taxpayer (i.e. those elected to the government) are tested as well.

Do you think that Boehner could pass a drug test? How about Cantor? Cruz perhaps?

He's no Tea Party member. He's a wacko lefty loony liberal.

He looks like a white male to me. I think he should lead by example. :D

Ignatiev, the son of Jewish immigrants from Russia, was raised in Philadelphia.[3] He attended the University of Pennsylvania but dropped out after three years.

Under the name Noel Ignatin, he joined the Communist Party USA in January 1958, but in August left (along with Theodore W. Allen and Harry Haywood) to help form the Provisional Organizing Committee to Reconstitute the Marxist-Leninist Communist Party (POC). He was expelled from the POC in 1966.[4]

Noel Ignatiev - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

noel_ignatiev.jpg

the professor should put the money where his foul mouth is and commit suicide HIMSELF - and NOW

Could NOT find any other evidence that this man said any of the things ascribed to him.

Does anyone have a second source to confirm this charge?

What he says, if he said it, is, of course, insane.

Just google search his name Noel Ignatiev

Plenty of stuff out there about him inciting hatred towards white people.

What would happen if someone repeated his words and replaced the words white with Jew...:eek:

I am sure it would be on the news 24/7....

I guess we so WANT TO BE OUTRAGED that we'll buy any outrage story without supporting evidence that its true.

I very much doubt this story is true.

But if someone can prove it is true, well then...what the story will have proven is this:

This person is a raving lunatic.

So what?

Why is this important?

Forum List

Back