🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Professor who correctly guessed the last five Presidential elections says Donald Trump will win

This thread belongs in the Elections forum.

And that "article" was uninformative.

Professor who correctly guessed the last five Presidential elections says Donald Trump will win - more information + video

"Professor Helmut Norpoth, from Stony Brook University in New York State, has correctly predicted the outcomes of the last five presidential elections.

This year, he steadfastly believes Donald Trump will win the election.

Norpoth said he uses two “models” to make his prediction"
he is a mind reader
Everyone at Stony Brook is stoned, or on the way. I know. I've been there. Only visiting though. :D

Agree. The article is not informative and the professor seems sorely lacking in credibility: just the type of person who would support Trump or a Trump presidency.

Professor who correctly guessed the last five Presidential elections says Donald Trump will win - more information + video

"Professor Helmut Norpoth, from Stony Brook University in New York State, has correctly predicted the outcomes of the last five presidential elections.

Like Trump..."Two Models"...Who he's TITTED UP,poor old Helmut Norporth,has lost this touch..LOL....Like Trump is FIRED

Think of it this way. If I put a coin under cover and ask you to guess which side is up, what are the odds of your guessing the correct side? I too think Trump will win the election, but I hope he doesn't.

Think of it this way. If I put a coin under cover and ask you to guess which side is up, what are the odds of your guessing the correct side? I too think Trump will win the election, but I hope he doesn't.
duh ???????

real talk

Professors have no credibility? Who is credible to make such predictions then

Professers are very smart and know what they are talking about

No offense to the OP, but these folks pop up in every Election. They're folks you've never heard of, and have no way of confirming whether they're Bullshitters or not.

Just remember, we were also told Karl Rove was a 'Genius' who never got Election predictions wrong. Yet he was proven wrong about everything. I think Fox News even booted him after his last Election debacle. So don't get too hyped up over this kind of stuff.

2^5 = every 1 in 32 person is as good as he, even if the presidents were completely randomly selected. Not an exact miracle...

Still I would rather believe him than NYCarbineer, who has never got anything right in his life.

Agree. The article is not informative and the professor seems sorely lacking in credibility: just the type of person who would support Trump or a Trump presidency.
Sorely lacking credibility

God damn some of you are stupid. 5/5 correct predictions is pretty credible in my book. Not to say Trump will win but you level of panic over one man's prediction is ridiculous.

Sorely lacking credibility

God damn some of you are stupid. 5/5 correct predictions is pretty credible in my book. Not to say Trump will win but you level of panic over one man's prediction is ridiculous.

Can't confirm any of it. These folks pop up every Election. Regardless of whether he's proven right or wrong, he'll never be heard from again after the Election. No one cares enough to even bother to hold them accountable. So i wouldn't be so quick to buy into this stuff.

Forum List

Back